Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

Default Shure SM7

I have an old SM7 and a new SM7B. Are the news ones generally better
than the old ones, are the old ones better (ala 421), or is there no
difference? I'm going to sell one of them.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Rivers Mike Rivers is offline

On 5/25/2011 9:39 PM, mcp6453 wrote:
I have an old SM7 and a new SM7B. Are the news ones
generally better than the old ones, are the old ones better
(ala 421), or is there no difference? I'm going to sell one
of them.

Well, sell the one that you like the least. If you can't
tell, sell the one you can get the most money for.

of audio." - John Watkinson

interesting audio stuff
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

"mcp6453" wrote in message
I have an old SM7 and a new SM7B. Are the news ones generally better than
the old ones, are the old ones better (ala 421), or is there no difference?

Since you have them both, you tell us! :-)

Trevor.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Trevor wrote:
"mcp6453" wrote in message
I have an old SM7 and a new SM7B. Are the news ones generally better
than the old ones, are the old ones better (ala 421), or is there no
difference?

Since you have them both, you tell us! :-)

Trevor.

Sell both and hang out for the 'C' !

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

In article ,
mcp6453 wrote:
I have an old SM7 and a new SM7B. Are the news ones generally better
than the old ones, are the old ones better (ala 421), or is there no
difference? I'm going to sell one of them.

I never heard any difference myself.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

On 5/26/2011 8:57 AM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
In article ,
mcp6453 wrote:
I have an old SM7 and a new SM7B. Are the news ones generally better
than the old ones, are the old ones better (ala 421), or is there no
difference? I'm going to sell one of them.

I never heard any difference myself.
--scott

That's what I'm thinking. Unfortunately I don't have an opportunity to do any
critical tests with them at the moment.

Shure X2u Karl Engel Pro Audio 10 September 8th 10 10:44 PM
Shure E3G? Gianluca Pro Audio 3 February 19th 07 11:56 AM
how is the shure sm- 57 ? Over G Pro Audio 29 December 1st 06 11:51 PM
Best pre for Shure SM7 Federico Pro Audio 11 December 24th 05 05:01 PM
Which Is Better For Live Singing - Shure SM58 or Shure Beta 58 Mack Pro Audio 6 September 3rd 04 08:19 PM