victor. askew victor. askew is offline
Junior Member

Default WTB: Yamaha NS 500 M, MA spkrs

Hello to all. I am looking to buy a well taken care of pair of Yamaha ns 500m or ns 500 ma spkrs. Thanks in advance. UPDATE: I scored a mint pair of NS 500m's today. Thanks.

Last edited by victor. askew : April 23rd 11 at 03:17 AM
javonliugd javonliugd is offline
Junior Member

I like to check out your blog a couple times a week looking for new readings. I was wondering if you enjoy any other topics you make up about?
victor. askew victor. askew is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by javonliugd View Post
I like to check out your blog a couple times a week looking for new readings. I was wondering if you enjoy any other topics you make up about?
Was this messg for me?
bhu108 bhu108 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor. askew View Post
Hello to all. I am looking to buy a well taken care of pair of Yamaha ns 500m or ns 500 ma spkrs. Thanks in advance. UPDATE: I scored a mint pair of NS 500m's today. Thanks.
I have a single NS-500 for sale