Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default The Senator is having recurring bouts of delusion coupled withchronic gullibility

On Apr 17, 6:57*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
Senator Sugar as paranoid moron:

Jenn as beast of burden:
Tell me: do you believe that the Jews are somehow behind or were
involved
in 9/11?

If you care to read:http://www.bollyn.com/index.php#article_12075
An excellent roundup:
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/1...-all-the-proof...
e-world/
Or listen:
http://theuglytruth.podbean.com/2010...th-podcast-mar...
2010/

A transcript for that podcast:
http://theinfounderground.com/forum/...=10233&start=3...

Hmmm, I see,

You sure you can see anything when you always reflexively assume the ostrich
position?

Yes, I know that if one doesn't agree with you, they are, according to
you, "ostriches".

thanks.

Don't mention it.

Do you think that the President is foreign born?

Do you?

No.

NPR does (or did):
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=138293

Michelle Obama does:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3OM...layer_embedded

Heck, even Kenyan legislative officials do:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=139481

So, do you? (Not that I expect anything more than an evasive, non-responsive
reply.)

Oh, you misunderstimate me. *I'll be very clear, as always: *No.

"Champaign mayor doubts Obama is an American"http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/obama/ct-met-champaign-ma...

Video:http://www.breitbart.tv/illinois-may...-about-obamas-...

"Rockford mayor convinced Obama is American"

"Mayor of Minneapolis stands behind statement that Obama is American"

"Governor of Maryland declares Obama a citizen"

[And who cares? None of these would prove anything, just as your
ridiculous statement about the mayor of Champaign proves nothing. Do
you even understand the basic precepts of valid logic?]

What matters? This:

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/bar...rth_certificat...

Yes, Senator Sugar, the officials in Hawaii affirm the document is
legal and valid. Game over.

Plus, the Supreme Court of the United States has upheld its validity
and has struck down the appeals based upon lack of new evidence.

But Rain Man here has a problem with integrating new information into
his carefully constructed fantasy world.