Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default We sure are lucky...

....to have people like Senator Sugar and Bratzi, those two Pillars of
Truth, to keep those of us who "drink the disinformation Kool-Aid"
from thinking too much.

If it wasn't for them the world might believe that Hitler was a
monstrous man, the the Holocaust actually happened and that racism was
a bad thing.

Conspiracies exist under every pebble, people. The sooner you realize
it the sooner you can be weaned from the Kool-Aid! You too can be
'right thinkers' like them!

(Isn't it embarrassing to be in the same species as those two?)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 15, 6:59*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

(Isn't it embarrassing to be in the same species as those two?)

Yes, although some scientists are beginning to think that autism is
merely "a difference" in a way of thinking. It could be a gene
mutation. In other words, in a few years they might get classified
into an entirely different species. Then we can be proud of our fellow
man once again.

Lucky find [email protected] Vacuum Tubes 3 August 8th 05 04:15 PM
FWIW: New Lucky Man Clark! Guido Pro Audio 1 July 11th 05 05:15 AM
Lucky Man Clark JWelsh3374 Pro Audio 0 May 28th 04 02:30 PM
Lucky Man Clark JWelsh3374 Pro Audio 0 May 28th 04 02:30 PM
Lucky Man Clark JWelsh3374 Pro Audio 0 May 28th 04 02:30 PM