Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Do you suppose...

....that Senator Sugar is a Bratzi sockpuppet?

Neither of them has a sense of humor, neither of them seems to have
any frineds, both believe warped-out and unintelligent blogs and
websites as though they contained the Revealed Truth, both are narrow-
minded bigots and neither of them seem overly bright.

Further, both are incredibly verbose and boring.

Is this simply a coincidence, or is there more to it than that?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Apr 13, 12:49*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
...that Senator Sugar is a Bratzi sockpuppet?

Not as far as I know.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
...that Senator Sugar is a Bratzi sockpuppet?

*Not as far as I know.

That isn't saying very much, now, is it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
...that Senator Sugar is a Bratzi sockpuppet?

Neither of them has a sense of humor, neither of them seems to have
any frineds, both believe warped-out and unintelligent blogs and
websites as though they contained the Revealed Truth, both are narrow-
minded bigots and neither of them seem overly bright.

Further, both are incredibly verbose and boring.

Is this simply a coincidence, or is there more to it than that?

I think Bratzi is full-blown autistic, while PLF probably just has
Aspergers (a milder form of autism). It's a matter of degree. I don't
think PLF would spend such a large part of his life cutting and
pasting inappropriate articles to an unrelated NG.

But you're right...their politics are similar and equally
reprehensible.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default Marc Phillips Deranged Lunatic Argues With Himself

Marc Phillips, aka Vinyl Anachronist formerly of TONE Audio, argues with himself
(again):

I think ...

But you're right...

Marc Phillips stated "Really? You don't exist here solely to attack others?" in
this post (towards end of post):
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...f2fa936b54f86d

I use his quote (clearly denoted as such) when responding to him:
"Your deflective "point" ("Really? You don't exist here solely to attack
others?") was irrelevant to the question of what those so-called "behavior
therapists" would make of your flamefest compulsion. This is something that you
yourself can not face, because it causes you - what's that psychological term
for it ... oh yes - cognitive dissonance."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...b285a3ba050ae7

Engulfed in red-misted frenzy, Marc Phillips does not even recognize his own
words being quoted and commences arguing with himself:
" Your deflective "point" ("Really? You don't exist here solely to attack
others?")

No, I don't. Do you see me attacking Shhh!? Jenn? Clyde? George?
Anyone else here who actually discusses audio?"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...98fe9665544c15

Marc Phillips, who calls himself Vinyl Anachronist, is clearly a deranged
lunatic who cannot recognize what he himself recently has written and begins to
strenuously argue with himself.

Nor is this the first time:

Marc Phillips previously wrote (in middle of first paragraph): "You haven't
offered one shred of proof..."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...a9356ea00c1ed1

My response to that post:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...dfe2b63016b13f

Marc Phillips, deranged lunatic, then proceeds to argue with himself:
" You haven't offered one shred of proof

I've offered plenty of proof."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...a03cec069bcf50

Marc Phillips psychotic Usenet behavior brought unwanted attention to his
employer's notice, who implored Marc Phillips to stop posting on Usenet
newsgroups, which was the basis for this short-lived swan song:
"I bid you all farewell."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...45ecc3f4cdcf33

Surely Jeff Dorgay and the staff of TONE Audio were mightily relieved when Marc
Phillips left that publication and moved from Washington to Texas.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default GeoSynch takes a page from the Bob Morein Pariah Handbook

for it ... oh yes - cognitive dissonance."http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/5cb285a3ba050ae7

Anyone else here who actually discusses audio?"http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/bc98fe9665544c15

offered one shred of proof..."http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/98a9356ea00c1ed1

I've offered plenty of proof."http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/e9a03cec069bcf50

"I bid you all farewell."http://groups.google.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/msg/f845ecc3f4cdcf33

Surely Jeff Dorgay and the staff of TONE Audio were mightily relieved when Marc
Phillips left that publication and moved from Washington to Texas.

Did Bob Morein tell you to do this? LoL!