Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default 2pid hasn't posted recently

That must mean that he's commited suicide or that he's died of some
homosexual disease.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 8, 7:05*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
That must mean that he's commited suicide or that he's died of some
homosexual disease.

But if you're not dead, 2pid, how about you making up a list of "The
Top 100 Conservative Political Blogs of All Time".

We *know* you read those.

It's not much but at least it's something.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon blathered:

wrote:
That must mean that he's commited suicide or that he's died of some
homosexual disease.

But if you're not dead, 2pid, how about you making up a list of "The
Top 100 Conservative Political Blogs of All Time".

We *know* you read those.

It's not much but at least it's something.

Your scaring him.

----------------

Was that you responding to Jilly responding to hew own post, reeking hypocrite?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Buffoon blathered:

wrote:
That must mean that he's commited suicide or that he's died of some
homosexual disease.

But if you're not dead, 2pid, how about you making up a list of "The
Top 100 Conservative Political Blogs of All Time".

We *know* you read those.

It's not much but at least it's something.

Your scaring him.

Was that you responding to Jilly responding to hew own post, reeking hypocrite?

To "hew"? Is that another error in your thought processes, reeking
hypocrite?

ROTFLMAO!