Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

Default The number that dare not speak its name

Anybody want to guess how many threats of physical violence Stynchblob
has received? Not on Usenet or other loci in cyberspace, I mean -- in
his real "life", such as it is.

One can only imagine the brief encounter Stynchie had with an actual
church full of actual christians. The residue of hatred that informs
his every utterance bespeaks resounding rejection. Even the Krooborg
managed not to get kicked out of his church.

I'm sure Blobbo doesn't go to taverns or other dens of iniquity
anymore. That's because every time he opened his drooling yap to
speak, he encountered one of the thousands of the aforementioned
threats of having his sloping head bashed in. He's probably tried
slinking into honky-tonks full of rednecks, tony dance palaces favored
by yuppies, and even hog heavens where bikers gather. Stynchie has
probably heard more vernacular expressions for "Get a load of the
jeebus geek!" than anybody else you could name. So now he's confined
to his God-blessed ambit of sanctity.

Poor Stynchie.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 5, 1:26*pm, Glanbrok wrote:
[...]

I don't think he's worth that deep of an analysis. He's a frustrated
'puter lackie and right wing badger who lashes out at perfect
strangers on the Internet. Dime a dozen.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

I don't think

What else is new?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Pudge the Gimp minced:

Anybody want to guess

The 'pustulated carbuncle who answers to the name "MidYut" seeped' seems to have
struck quite a nerve, eh 'lil Georgie? ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 5, 9:42*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

What

We know, Sugar. You're always wondering "What's going on" or "What
just happened".

Next time try "Why".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 5, 9:44*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

The

I understand your constantly wondering "what".

"The" doesn't make any sense at all. Are you OK, Sugar?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 5, 11:58*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 5, 9:42*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

What

We know, Sugar. You're always wondering "What's going on" or "What
just happened".

Next time try "Why".

You mean like why he doesn't have any friends? Why he hasn't seen a
naked woman in years without paying first? Why he participates on a
forum that pretty much ignores him? Why he needs to gulp down several
cups of coffee a day just to get motivated enough to perform menial IT
chores? Why sticking a gun in his mouth and pulling the trigger seems
like a more attractive option every day?

Why, you're absolutely right.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

BaBoon recited the same old tired litany:

Why sticking a gun in his mouth and pulling the trigger seems like a more
attractive option every day?

You have quite a penchance for using that phrase against your manifold
antagonists over the years.

It says a great deal about your state of mind.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

Stynchie steps on his own furry tail and screeches incoherently.

You have quite a penchance

You've been told before that NerdSpeak is unacceptable in a public
forum. Now go wash your keyboard with Lysol and lock yourself in the
server closet for a timeout.

Oh, and do yourself a big favor -- stop whining when Boon or any other
Normal makes a typo. You're clearly the one who's saddled with Scottie-
level spelling ability.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 6, 11:47*am, Boon wrote:

What

We know, Sugar. You're always wondering "What's going on" or "What
just happened".

Next time try "Why".

You mean like why he doesn't have any friends? Why he hasn't seen a
naked woman in years without paying first? Why he participates on a
forum that pretty much ignores him? Why he needs to gulp down several
cups of coffee a day just to get motivated enough to perform menial IT
chores? Why sticking a gun in his mouth and pulling the trigger seems
like a more attractive option every day?

I can answer the last one, even though I'm sure you meant it
rhetorically. It's because Stynchblob and the Krooborg have a suicide
pact. When one of them does finally pull the trigger, the other one
has 48 hours to follow suit.

Of course, being that they're both huge cowards, neither one is likely
to take the plunge anytime soon.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

StynchBlob levers himself into a beanbag chair and throws wads of
soggy chewing gum at his monitor.

Anybody want to guess how many threats of physical violence Stynchblob
has received? Not on Usenet or other loci in cyberspace, I mean -- in
his real "life", such as it is.

The 'pustulated

No pustules here, Styncho. You may apologize for your 9000th
inappropriate use of an apostrophe when (or if) you ever feel a wave
of humility infuse your hate-filled psyche.

On the serious side, my guess on The Number is more than 500. That
excludes your pre-adult larval stage. Being threatened by other
juveniles is a commonality for all nerds, not just phoney religionists
and hatemongers like yourself.

BTW, regardless of whatever propaganda you've swallowed, there is no
"eternal reward" for being the biggest asshole you can possibly be.
When you're dead, you're dead, and you don't get a second chance. Not
that I think you believe otherwise, mind you. If you did believe "God"
was watching and judging you, you'd probably make at least a little
effort to clean up your act. So it's pretty clear that the only reason
you identify yourself with a bunch of mindless bible-thumpers is
because some of them reinforce your penchant for spewing hatred.

P.S. for Boon: The funny thing is I agree with you overall about
Stynchie -- he's worth less than what you scrape off your shoe after
walking through mud and dirt. Nonetheless, sometimes I feel it's
worthwhile to tell the little **** where he really stands.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 9, 10:23*am, Glanbrok wrote:
Stynchie steps on his own furry tail and screeches incoherently.

You have quite a penchance

You've been told before that NerdSpeak is unacceptable in a public
forum. Now go wash your keyboard with Lysol and lock yourself in the
server closet for a timeout.

Oh, and do yourself a big favor -- stop whining when Boon or any other
Normal makes a typo. You're clearly the one who's saddled with Scottie-
level spelling ability.

He possibly meant "perchance," as in "perchance to dream...of a life
where I am not invisible to others, where I matter, where people
listen to what I say."

That makes sense.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 9, 10:26*am, Glanbrok wrote:
On Mar 6, 11:47*am, Boon wrote:

[...]

Considering that he works in the middle of the night, has little or no
contact with others and has no meaningful interpersonal relationships
(unless you count us on RAO), it's easy for him to live his dreary
little life without realizing how sad it is. Then one day he'll wake
up in his fifties and realize he's done nothing with his life. That's
when he'll head on down to K-Mart and buy the cheapest Saturday Night
Special he can find.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 9, 10:37*am, Glanbrok wrote:

P.S. for Boon: The funny thing is I agree with you overall about
Stynchie -- he's worth less than what you scrape off your shoe after
walking through mud and dirt. Nonetheless, sometimes I feel it's
worthwhile to tell the little **** where he really stands.

I agree to a point. The simple fact is that he's unaware of his lot in
life and doesn't realize how sad he looks to us and everyone else on
Usenet. No one is emailing PLF, telling him how smart he is and how
he's "really showing us." More or less he types away in a vacuum. If
anyone here acknowledges that he exists, that's enough posisitve
reinforcement for another six months of mostly unread posts.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Boon wrote:

On Mar 9, 10:23*am, Glanbrok wrote:
Stynchie steps on his own furry tail and screeches incoherently.

You have quite a penchance

You've been told before that NerdSpeak is unacceptable in a public
forum. Now go wash your keyboard with Lysol and lock yourself in the
server closet for a timeout.

Oh, and do yourself a big favor -- stop whining when Boon or any other
Normal makes a typo. You're clearly the one who's saddled with Scottie-
level spelling ability.

He possibly meant "perchance," as in "perchance to dream...of a life
where I am not invisible to others, where I matter, where people
listen to what I say."

That makes sense.

My guess is "penchant," misspelled due his habit of pronouncing it with
a pseudo-French accent.

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 9, 12:58*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:

Stynchie steps on his own furry tail and screeches incoherently.

You have quite a penchance

You've been told before that NerdSpeak is unacceptable in a public
forum. Now go wash your keyboard with Lysol and lock yourself in the
server closet for a timeout.

Oh, and do yourself a big favor -- stop whining when Boon or any other
Normal makes a typo. You're clearly the one who's saddled with Scottie-
level spelling ability.

He possibly meant "perchance," as in "perchance to dream...of a life
where I am not invisible to others, where I matter, where people
listen to what I say."

That makes sense.

My guess is "penchant," misspelled due his habit of pronouncing it with
a pseudo-French accent.

That's a caricature I'd like to hear.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Pudge the Gimp minced:

You have quite a penchance

stop whining when Boon or any other Normal makes a typo.

You're right about one thing there, 'lil Georgie. The correct word, as Elroy
noted, is "penchant."

But, as usual, the bumbling Buffoon botched it again.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

BaBoon howled:

You have quite a penchance

He possibly meant "perchance,"

No, I didn't.

That makes sense.

Translation: "Eek-eek! Ouh-ouh! Me want banana! And diet soda, too! Ouh-ouh!
Eek-eek!"

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Pudge the Pustalated Carbuncle seeped:

When one of them does finally pull the trigger, the other one has 48 hours to
follow suit.

The Gimp oozes merrily along like a slug propelled by its own viscous
secretions.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Chim Chimpsky chimed in:

Then one day he'll wake up in his fifties and realize he's done nothing with
his life.

Sounds suspiciously like the story of your life as you hurtle relentlessly
towards middle-age pauperization.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Pudge the Pustulated Carbuncle seeped:

Anybody want to guess

The 'pustulated

No pustules here

the Pudge reassured itself looking with its eyes wide-closed.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 9, 11:06*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Chim Chimpsky chimed in:

Then one day he'll wake up in his fifties and realize he's done nothing with
his life.

Sounds suspiciously like the story of your life as you hurtle relentlessly
towards middle-age pauperization.

You know you are. The questions remains: but what are you?

If I was you I'd be afraid to ask that one too.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 10, 4:28*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 9, 11:06*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Chim Chimpsky chimed in:

Then one day he'll wake up in his fifties and realize he's done nothing with
his life.

Sounds suspiciously like the story of your life as you hurtle relentlessly
towards middle-age pauperization.

You know you are. The questions remains: but what are you?

I thought that was pretty weak as well.

If I was you I'd be afraid to ask that one too.

You'd think he would be tired of coming up with the same lame material
over and over again. That's why he's an IT drone...no imagination, no
original thoughts of his own.

I bet the programmers in his so-called company laugh at him behind his
back.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

On Mar 10, 2:12*pm, Boon wrote:

[Stynchblob]
You'd think he would be tired of coming up with the same lame material
over and over again. That's why he's an IT drone...no imagination, no
original thoughts of his own.

If your closest compadre on Usenet were Arnii Krooger and your
alignment in language skill put you right next to Scottie
Witlessmongrel, you, too, might be suicidal.

Doesn't the christian "God" myth contain a generous smearing of
compassion?

I bet the programmers in his so-called company laugh at him behind his
back.

Of course, no doubt about it, but Stynchie is so desperate for
attention that he probably does his monkey dance on command.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Pudge the Pustulated Carbuncle seeped:

If your ... alignment in language skill ....

Pudge's dogged perseverance finally pays off for once, unlike all other previous
occasions.

My post from way back when:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...f?dmode=source

The Gimp drooling all over itself:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...f?dmode=source

A mild rebuke from "Auntie":
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...2?dmode=source

Me rubbing Pudge's nose in it:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...f?dmode=source

Good show, 'lil Georgie! ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly's jalopy ran into a ditch:

If I was [sic] you

You're not and that's why you're forever relegated to latrine duty, old girl.

I'd be afraid

Little surprise considering you have all the backbone of a jellyfish.

to ask that one too.

three. LoL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline