Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default Grammys

For those who watched, anything memorable to you? I was impressed with
Lady Gaga's duet with Elton. Good pipes. I couldn't have been less
impressed with Taylor Swift. I admire what she has accomplished, but
MAN did she sing out of tune. Like, not even close. Nice tribute to
Les Paul.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 1, 9:27*pm, Jenn wrote:
For those who watched, anything memorable to you? *I was impressed with
Lady Gaga's duet with Elton. *Good pipes. *I couldn't have been less
impressed with Taylor Swift. *I admire what she has accomplished, but
MAN did she sing out of tune. *Like, not even close. *Nice tribute to
Les Paul.

The best part to me was that you didn't win one.

Your pathetic.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Feb 1, 9:27*pm, Jenn wrote:
For those who watched, anything memorable to you? *I was impressed with
Lady Gaga's duet with Elton. *Good pipes. *I couldn't have been less
impressed with Taylor Swift. *I admire what she has accomplished, but
MAN did she sing out of tune. *Like, not even close. *Nice tribute to
Les Paul.

The best part to me was that you didn't win one.

Your pathetic.

Yeah? And your mama too!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Feb 1, 10:27*pm, Jenn wrote:
For those who watched, anything memorable to you? *I was impressed with
Lady Gaga's duet with Elton. *Good pipes. *I couldn't have been less
impressed with Taylor Swift. *I admire what she has accomplished, but
MAN did she sing out of tune. *Like, not even close. *Nice tribute to
Les Paul.

I wouldn't be able to tell the two apart
http://www.mysticmedusa.com/wp-conte...n3_468x364.jpg

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/m...y_gaga_x17.jpg
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Jenn wrote:

In article
,

On Feb 1, 9:27*pm, Jenn wrote:
For those who watched, anything memorable to you? *I was impressed with
Lady Gaga's duet with Elton. *Good pipes. *I couldn't have been less
impressed with Taylor Swift. *I admire what she has accomplished, but
MAN did she sing out of tune. *Like, not even close. *Nice tribute to
Les Paul.

The best part to me was that you didn't win one.

Your pathetic.

Yeah? And your mama too!

Sorry, I misspelled "you're".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Feb 1, 10:20*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Feb 1, 9:27*pm, Jenn wrote:

For those who watched, anything memorable to you? *I was impressed with
Lady Gaga's duet with Elton. *Good pipes. *I couldn't have been less
impressed with Taylor Swift. *I admire what she has accomplished, but
MAN did she sing out of tune. *Like, not even close. *Nice tribute to
Les Paul.

The best part to me was that you didn't win one.

Your pathetic.

Your mother sports pussy warts, ****ter.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Feb 1, 9:27*pm, Jenn wrote:

For those who watched, anything memorable to you? *I was impressed with
Lady Gaga's duet with Elton. *Good pipes. *I couldn't have been less
impressed with Taylor Swift. *I admire what she has accomplished, but
MAN did she sing out of tune. *Like, not even close. *Nice tribute to
Les Paul.

The best part to me was that you didn't win one.

Your pathetic.

*Your mother sports pussy warts, ****ter.

LOL!

Come back when you can play in the big leagues, junior.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

On Feb 1, 9:27 pm, Jenn
wrote:
For those who watched, anything memorable to you? I was
impressed with Lady Gaga's duet with Elton. Good pipes.
I couldn't have been less impressed with Taylor Swift. I
admire what she has accomplished, but MAN did she sing
out of tune. Like, not even close. Nice tribute to Les
Paul.

The best part to me was that you didn't win one.

Your pathetic.

Looks like Jenn has worked her magic on RAO.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
bcoombes bcoombes is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

On Feb 1, 9:27 pm, Jenn
wrote:
For those who watched, anything memorable to you? I was
impressed with Lady Gaga's duet with Elton. Good pipes.
I couldn't have been less impressed with Taylor Swift. I
admire what she has accomplished, but MAN did she sing
out of tune. Like, not even close. Nice tribute to Les
Paul.

The best part to me was that you didn't win one.

Your pathetic.

Looks like Jenn has worked her magic on RAO.

Looks like Amy's desperately running for cover.

--
Bill Coombes

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 2, 8:49*am, bcoombes bcoombes@orangedotnet wrote:
Arny Krueger wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote in message

On Feb 1, 9:27 pm, Jenn
wrote:
For those who watched, anything memorable to you? I was
impressed with Lady Gaga's duet with Elton. Good pipes.
I couldn't have been less impressed with Taylor Swift. I
admire what she has accomplished, but MAN did she sing
out of tune. Like, not even close. Nice tribute to Les
Paul.
The best part to me was that you didn't win one.

Your pathetic.

Looks like Jenn has worked her magic on RAO.

Looks like Amy's desperately running for cover.

Jenn understood that it was a jab at a certain poster here.

GOIA didn't. Surprise, surprise.