Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Default Test Message

Le 01/02/2010 23:46, Boon a écrit :

Lol! but I assume you're mixing apples and oranges on purpose.

Not really on purpose. ;-)

I guess that's the limit of my experience with "Dr. Feelgood." The
last time I went to a strip club, they were playing Tool, so I guess
things are looking up.

Lionel is the fan of the pub rock band, especially with Wilko playing
lead.

I don't suppose Reetha had strippers in mind.

Ah...now I see. You must be an expert at broken English.

Slow and dense...
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

On Feb 1, 5:30 pm, ScottW wrote:

He certainly got his gums locked on you as you insist on
reliving that episode over and over.

I'm not reliving anything.

LOL!

Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

I'm simply reminding you of what he did,

How often do you relive those lies that the voices in your head tell you,
Marc?

Every night?

Several times a night?

Two words: Jamie Benchemol.

Glad to see that Tone Audio is cleaning up their act.

http://www.tonepublications.com/staff/

What don't we see here that used to be fouling up the place?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 2, 8:11*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

On Feb 1, 5:30 pm, ScottW wrote:
He certainly got his gums locked on you as you insist on
reliving that episode over and over.

I'm not reliving anything.

LOL!

Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

I'm simply reminding you of what he did,

How often do you relive those lies that the voices in your head tell you,
Marc?

Every night?

Several times a night?

Two words: Jamie Benchemol.

Glad to see that Tone Audio is cleaning up their act.

http://www.tonepublications.com/staff/

What don't we see here that used to be fouling up the place?

Sent to Susie and Pastor Matt.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
bcoombes bcoombes is offline

Arny Krueger wrote:

nothing worth repeating

What's up Amy, you getting tired of being bitch slapped in uk.rec.audio?

--
Bill Coombes
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 2, 11:50*am, ScottW wrote:

*I don't care about your perverted fantasies of things that never
happenned.

It's pretty clear that you do.

You couldn't handle decent conversation in the Chargers group, could
you. So you had to come back and throw your self-righteous snot
around.

What a hypocrite. LMAO!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 2, 2:34*pm, ScottW wrote:

Your history is long and none of it smiles kindly upon you.

Your history here is long too, 2pid. I guess the difference is we
don't smile at you. We laugh.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Feb 2, 7:07*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Feb 2, 11:50*am, ScottW wrote:

*I don't care about your perverted fantasies of things that never
happenned.

It's pretty clear that you do.

You couldn't handle decent conversation in the Chargers group, could
you. So you had to come back and throw your self-righteous snot
around.

What a hypocrite. LMAO!

It's weird that Scott talks about fantasies and history and all that,
but he's the one who keeps bringing it up over and over.

You know, I hope this group recovers one day. Personally, if ScottW is
the only person here to talk to, I can't find a reason to stay. I
thought he was a strange mother****er in person, and if it wasn't for
Art (who is a truly fun guy), I would have never met with him. I'm
certainly not going to hang around and shoot the **** with him here.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Feb 2, 11:50*am, ScottW wrote:

*I don't care about your perverted fantasies of things that never
happenned.

It's pretty clear that you do.

You couldn't handle decent conversation in the Chargers group, could
you. So you had to come back and throw your self-righteous snot
around.

What a hypocrite. LMAO!

It's weird that Scott talks about fantasies and history and all that,
but he's the one who keeps bringing it up over and over.

You know, I hope this group recovers one day. Personally, if ScottW is
the only person here to talk to, I can't find a reason to stay. I
thought he was a strange mother****er in person, and if it wasn't for
Art (who is a truly fun guy), I would have never met with him. I'm
certainly not going to hang around and shoot the **** with him here.

I find it interesting that most of the people in the Chargers group
are normal people once you get to know them.

I find it interesting that very, very few, if any, like 2pid.

I find it very, very interesting that 2pid can't even get along with
people he has a common bond with. Usually sports fans will allow the
weird guy into the group because of that common love for a sports
team.

Poor guy. No doubt he'll kick his cat tonight.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Feb 2, 11:50*am, ScottW wrote:

[...]

Agreed. If I meet a fellow football or baseball fan, then we're
usually instant friends and have a lot to talk about. There are a
couple of really funny guys over there. I know we gave Badlands a
tough time, but he's made me laugh once or twice (over there, not
here).

I find it interesting that very, very few, if any, like 2pid.

Scott has Aspergers. That makes it difficult for him to pick up on
social cues. He doesn't know when he's acting like an idiot, and he
doesn't understand why people don't instantly like him. You know, when
you talk to Scott and he's suddenly engaged by a topic, his eyes kind
of glaze over and he starts looking off in the distance while he
rattles off arcane fact after arcane fact. That's the Aspergers.

It's not that Aspergers is that bad. People with Aspergers are usually
fairly intelligent. (I said usually.) They tend to flock to the
sciences and can't understand the artistic side of things. That's why
Scott thinks he's the king of the world because he has a nice job and
a retirement plan. When I told I had left my job to freelance, his
face muscles actually started to twitch.

I find it very, very interesting that 2pid can't even get along with
people he has a common bond with. Usually sports fans will allow the
weird guy into the group because of that common love for a sports
team.

Poor guy. No doubt he'll kick his cat tonight.

I'm serious when i say he's a really weird dude. Art was fun as hell
to hang out with, but Scott never really lightened up. He was a drag.

Test.. disregard message MOSFET Car Audio 6 May 1st 09 02:38 PM
Test message [email protected] Pro Audio 7 September 2nd 08 05:34 PM
test message 3.13 pm Oz time Patrick Turner Vacuum Tubes 2 January 31st 05 12:19 PM
Test Message Bob jones Vacuum Tubes 1 December 29th 04 12:18 PM
Test Message Geoley Pro Audio 1 October 18th 03 11:18 PM