Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default May God have mercy on his soul (Was Middiot)

"GeoSynch" wrote in message

ScottW wrote:

After Arny and Scott were gone, George commented that
he really missed making fun of them. RAO had simply
become boring for him.

It's not rocket science.

You drove them off. George killed himself. Nice work,
Boonie.

Hey, what are friends for? LoL.

No doubt Dorgay and the rest of the staff at TONE Audio
heaved a big sigh of relief when Boonie packed it in and
moved down yonder.

Now that improves my opinion of Dorgay, lots!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Default Middiot

Jenn a écrit :

too "simplist" !!!!

that IMO it was "pretty unimaginative".

The main problem with hair-splitters is that they don't like anything
more than hair-splitting.
You can be charitable, make some efforts... it's stronger than them they
always return to hair-splitting. :-(
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Glanbrok a écrit :
Yo, Stephen. Get a $(*% grip.

I'll watch for it.

Why are you posting about music in my thread? (Thanks for the shout-
out, Bosey.)

And an even more poignant question: Why are you enabling Lionella?
Have you forgotten Slut's intractable case of Kroopologism?

:-D !!!!
George is so predictable... I really don't understand the fascination he
exerted on RAO.
By his intransigence and lack of empathy he has protected and given a
shelter to a bunch of moronic cry-babies that have bring more trouble on
RAO than Kruger himself.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

MiNe 109 a écrit :
slamming pints and discussing
the fine points of pub rock such as the relative merits of Dr Feelgood
lead guitarists or Rockpile songwriters.

I sincerely doubt that George has ever slamming pints.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Arny Krueger a écrit :

This is probably true.

If you sincerely have any idea of what true is about, you would
immediately stop to post on this group.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
Lionel wrote:

Jenn a écrit :

too "simplist" !!!!

that IMO it was "pretty unimaginative".

The main problem with hair-splitters is that they don't like anything
more than hair-splitting.
You can be charitable, make some efforts... it's stronger than them they
always return to hair-splitting. :-(

What "hair-splitting"? I didn't say that the solo was too simplistic,
because I don't think that it was. Seems pretty clear to me. Unless,
of course, you believe that simple solos can't be imaginative. I
certainly don't believe that to be the truth.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Jenn a écrit :
In article ,
Lionel wrote:

Jenn a écrit :

too "simplist" !!!!
that IMO it was "pretty unimaginative".

The main problem with hair-splitters is that they don't like anything
more than hair-splitting.
You can be charitable, make some efforts... it's stronger than them they
always return to hair-splitting. :-(

What "hair-splitting"? I didn't say that the solo was too simplistic,
because I don't think that it was. Seems pretty clear to me. Unless,
of course, you believe that simple solos can't be imaginative. I
certainly don't believe that to be the truth.

I'm a simple mind, I only believe what mainstream media teld me :

http://www.answers.com/topic/unimaginative
1. Lacking originality: sterile, uncreative, uninspired, uninventive,
unoriginal. See rich/poor.
2. Lacking liveliness, charm, or surprise: arid, aseptic, colorless,
drab, dry, dull, earthbound, flat, flavorless, lackluster, lifeless,
lusterless, matter-of-fact, pedestrian, prosaic, spiritless, sterile,
stodgy, uninspired. See excite/bore/interest."

unimaginativeunimaginative - deficient in originality or creativity;
lacking powers of invention; "a sterile ideology lacking in
originality"; "unimaginative development of a musical theme";
"uninspired writing"

unimaginative - lacking spontaneity or originality or individuality;
"stereotyped phrases of condolence"; "even his profanity was unimaginative"
stereotyped, stereotypic, stereotypical
conventional - unimaginative and conformist; "conventional bourgeois
lives"; "conventional attitudes"

The main problem with hair-splitters is that they don't like anything
more than hair-splitting.
You can be charitable, make some efforts... it's stronger than them they
always return to hair-splitting.
Zzzzz....
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
Lionel wrote:

Jenn a écrit :
In article ,
Lionel wrote:

Jenn a écrit :

[...]

I'm sorry; I'm unable to discern your train of thought.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Jenn a écrit :
In article ,
Lionel wrote:

Jenn a écrit :
In article ,
Lionel wrote:

Jenn a écrit :

[...]

No surprise , I'm not hair-splitting ! :-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
Lionel wrote:

Jenn a écrit :
In article ,
Lionel wrote:

Jenn a écrit :
In article ,
Lionel wrote:

Jenn a écrit :

[...]

Neither am I, which is what you don't understand.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Jenn a écrit :
In article ,
Lionel wrote:

Jenn a écrit :
In article ,
Lionel wrote:

Jenn a écrit :
In article ,
Lionel wrote:

Jenn a écrit :

[...]

Oh, oh, you are from the masochist sub-family of hair-splitters category.
So I will grant you a little 3 stars pleasure...
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
Lionel wrote:

Jenn a écrit :
In article ,
Lionel wrote:

Jenn a écrit :
In article ,
Lionel wrote:

Jenn a écrit :
In article ,
Lionel wrote:

Jenn a écrit :

[...]

That's fine. Have fun in whatever you are trying to accomplish.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 29, 6:18*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,

*Lionel wrote:
Jenn a écrit :
In article ,
*Lionel wrote:

Jenn a écrit :
In article ,
*Lionel wrote:

Jenn a écrit :
In article ,
*Lionel wrote:

Jenn a écrit :

[...]

Jesus. I thought 2pid had a hard time communicating.

English is 2pid's first language though, so there is that.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 29, 6:18*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article ,

*Lionel wrote:
Jenn a écrit :
In article ,
*Lionel wrote:

Jenn a écrit :
In article ,
*Lionel wrote:

Jenn a écrit :
In article ,
*Lionel wrote:

Jenn a écrit :

[...]

Lionel does not speak English and uses a translation program. Couple
that with a dumb and stubborn quality that forces him to remain
utterly irrelevant to the group, and there you go.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 29, 3:31*pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"GeoSynch" wrote in message

ScottW wrote:

After Arny and Scott were gone, George commented that
he really missed making fun of them. RAO had simply
become boring for him.

It's not rocket science.

You drove them off. George killed himself. Nice work,
Boonie.

Hey, what are friends for? *LoL.

No doubt Dorgay and the rest of the staff at TONE Audio
heaved a big sigh of relief when Boonie packed it in and
moved down yonder.

Now that improves my opinion of Dorgay, lots!

My opinion of him improved when he called you a nutcase and told you
to stop emailing him.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! a écrit :

It appears that's why Gary and the Frog came back.

You're jumping in a thread which is already finished.
You're late, Sir.
The perfect mastering of any language would not help nor ever change
anything for you, you are late.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Boon a écrit :

Lionel does not speak English and uses a translation program. Couple
that with a dumb and stubborn quality that forces him to remain
utterly irrelevant to the group, and there you go.

I never used a translation program. I guess I should.
BTW I never try to communicate with you.
You are everything I like : coward, stupid, braggart, fat,
short-breathed, wimp...
Even not qualified to make a punching ball. :-D
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 30, 2:20*am, Lionel wrote:
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! a écrit :

It appears that's why Gary and the Frog came back.

You're jumping in a thread which is already finished.
You're late, Sir.
The perfect mastering of any language would not help nor ever change
anything for you, you are late.

Then what are you doing here? LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

On Jan 30, 2:33 am, Lionel wrote:
Boon a écrit :

Lionel does not speak English and uses a translation program. Couple
that with a dumb and stubborn quality that forces him to remain
utterly irrelevant to the group, and there you go.

I never used a translation program. I guess I should.

Quit guessing.

Quit guessing too ! )
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok Glanbrok is offline

La Salope hiccuped:

*slamming pints

I sincerely doubt that George has ever slamming pints.

Last time you graced us with your dowdy presence, you promised to keep
up your studies of EHL (English as a Human Language). Too bad you
failed to follow through.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok Glanbrok is offline

Slowly regaining her foggy sobriety, Sluttie gradually becomes dimly
aware that there are others in the room with her.

And an even more poignant question: Why are you enabling Lionella?
Have you forgotten Slut's intractable case of Kroopologism?

:-D !!!!

ew.

George is so predictable... I really don't understand the fascination he
exerted on RAO.

Another malasluttism for the scrapbook.

By[through] his intransigence and lack of empathy (!) he has protected[sic]
and given a shelter[sic] to a bunch of moronic cry-babies that[sic] have
bring[sic] more trouble on[sic] RAO than Kruger him[sic]self.

Question for you, Slut: Were you drunk or sober when you made that
post?

BTW, I disagree with your brainless 'thinking'. So does everybody
else, including your beloved Krooborg. Why don't you just drown
yourself in the dam' sewer already?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok Glanbrok is offline

What's this? What's this?

Slut:
...He attracted Middius on RAO ;-)

Mr. ****:
This is probably true.

Slut:
If you sincerely have any idea of what true is about, you would
immediately stop to post on this group.

Lionel, did you just bitch-slap the Krooborg? I'm awestruck.

BTW, "true" is an adjective (it means "vrai"). I'm sure you meant to
say "truth" (la vraiete). Also, when you use a dual-verb construction,
the second verb takes the gerund form ("immediately stop posting")
rather than the infinitive.

Good luck in EHL class!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

Now that improves my opinion of Dorgay, lots!

My opinion of him improved when he called you a nutcase and told you
to stop emailing him.

Really, Marc, you shouldn't taunt the Krooborg with events from
reality. The fantastical construction of paranoia and delusions that
Turdy inhabits isn't strong enough to withstand more thana couple of
such assaults.

As La Salope would say if she could speak EHL, "leave Arnii
ALOOOOONE!"

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 30, 2:33*am, Lionel wrote:
Boon a écrit :

Lionel does not speak English and uses a translation program. Couple
that with a dumb and stubborn quality that forces him to remain
utterly irrelevant to the group, and there you go.

I never used a translation program. I guess I should.

You should do something. The majority of people ignore you.

BTW I never try to communicate with you.

And yet here you are, trying.

You are everything I like : coward, stupid, braggart, fat,
short-breathed, wimp...

Hmmm...these are things you cannot know without seeing me.

Even not qualified to make a punching ball. :-D

Oh boy. That was a good one.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 30, 2:36*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jan 30, 2:20*am, Lionel wrote:

Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! a écrit :

It appears that's why Gary and the Frog came back.

You're jumping in a thread which is already finished.
You're late, Sir.
The perfect mastering of any language would not help nor ever change
anything for you, you are late.

Then what are you doing here? LOL!

I started ignoring Lionel the last time he was here because he simply
made no sense and was only interested in wasting everyone's time. His
presence on RAO reminds me of a little boy who shows up to battle with
nothing but a water pistol and an French-English dictionary.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 30, 10:28*am, Glanbrok wrote:
Boon said:

Now that improves my opinion of Dorgay, lots!

My opinion of him improved when he called you a nutcase and told you
to stop emailing him.

Really, Marc, you shouldn't taunt the Krooborg with events from
reality. The fantastical construction of paranoia and delusions that
Turdy inhabits isn't strong enough to withstand more thana couple of
such assaults.

As La Salope would say if she could speak EHL, "leave Arnii
ALOOOOONE!"

I wonder if Arny's attempted return is related to getting banned/
ignored/discredited by other discussion groups.

By the way, check out Arny's Facebook page if you want to put faces to
the horrified people in his life.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Glanbrok a écrit :
What's this? What's this?

Slut:
...He attracted Middius on RAO ;-)

Mr. ****:
This is probably true.

Slut:
If you sincerely have any idea of what true is about, you would
immediately stop to post on this group.

Lionel, did you just bitch-slap the Krooborg? I'm awestruck.

LOL.

BTW, "true" is an adjective (it means "vrai"). I'm sure you meant to
say "truth" (la vraiete).

"Vérité", George not "vraieté".
BTW you are right this is what I meant.
OTOH, I note that my English is still better than your French. :-)

Also, when you use a dual-verb construction,
the second verb takes the gerund form ("immediately stop posting")
rather than the infinitive.

Good luck in EHL class!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Glanbrok a écrit :
La Salope hiccuped:

slamming pints

I sincerely doubt that George has ever slamming pints.

Last time you graced us with your dowdy presence, you promised to keep
up your studies of EHL (English as a Human Language). Too bad you
failed to follow through.

I'm too lazy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Boon a écrit :

You are everything I like : coward, stupid, braggart, fat,
short-breathed, wimp...

Hmmm...these are things you cannot know without seeing me.

Are you trying to make me believe that you have finally lost 160 pounds ?
What a diet ! Congratulation !
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 30, 11:20*am, Lionel wrote:
Boon a écrit :

You are everything I like : coward, stupid, braggart, fat,
short-breathed, wimp...

Hmmm...these are things you cannot know without seeing me.

Are you trying to make me believe that you have finally lost 160 pounds ?

No, that would be a completely ridiculous assumption.

What a diet ! Congratulation !

Sorry, pal. You're not making sense again.

Maybe youre thinking of Scott. The last time I saw him, he had a good
25 pounds on me.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 30, 11:22*am, ScottW wrote:
On Jan 30, 8:16*am, Glanbrok wrote:

[...]

* Bzzzzzt. *Wrong. * Lionel is spot on.

...says the biggest "moronic cry-baby" of them all.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Boon a écrit :

His presence on RAO reminds me of a little boy who shows up to battle with
nothing but a water pistol and an French-English dictionary.

Oh what a nice tender picture !!!

It's OK, I would be your David and you will be my Goliath. :-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Boon a écrit :
Sorry, pal. You're not making sense again.

Maybe youre thinking of Scott. The last time I saw him, he had a good
25 pounds on me.

Do you mean that Scott is 185 pounds overweighted ?
Note that it's a bit common in your area.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

ScottW a écrit :

It's so obvious even Lionel knows it.

Why this "even" ?
A little bit sooner you have written "Lionel is spot on" ?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Boon a écrit :
[...]

You are dense and so one more time you are wrong.

ScottW doesn't belong to this group of moronic cry-babies.

I really don't appreciate him but "at least" he didn't have the
baseness, the lack of pride of the gang of ass-lickers who were the
Middius' court.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 30, 11:35*am, Lionel wrote:
Boon a écrit :
Sorry, pal. You're not making sense again.

Maybe youre thinking of Scott. The last time I saw him, he had a good
25 pounds on me.

Do you mean that Scott is 185 pounds overweighted ?
Note that it's a bit common in your area.

I don't even weigh 185 pounds, idiot.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 30, 11:33*am, ScottW wrote:
On Jan 30, 9:27*am, Boon wrote:

[...]

You're doing such a great job of returning RAO to audio....burying it
in the same 'ol endless stream of snot.

No, I'm discouraging the idiots.

If you really wanted to do as you claim, you would back off and quit
the Arny, Lionel, Geo, Gary, me (the list is endless) snotty posting.

That statement doesn't make sense. Try again.

But you won't, because it isn't audio discussions you're here for.

Wrong.

It's the snot.

Wrong.

You love it.

Wrong.

It's so obvious even Lionel knows it.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 30, 11:58*am, ScottW wrote:
On Jan 30, 9:50*am, Lionel wrote:

ScottW a écrit :

It's so obvious even Lionel knows it.

Why this "even" ?

I'm not trying to denigrate you. *I was referring to a person who
isn't here much, has english as a second language, and still sees Marc
clearly for what he is.

A little bit sooner you have written "Lionel is spot on" ?

Just calling it like I see it.

That makes you blind, which is an essential component to being a
hypocrite.