Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Default May God have mercy on his soul (Was Middiot)

Jackpot !!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 13/02/2010 16:53, Glanbrok a écrit :
La Salope refreshes her GibberMax Generator and spews forth in prissy
anger.

Why do you want to drive me in this muddy battle ground, you nasty troll ?

The only reason you hate mr hophead

HATE ?
Mr "hopehead" seems to be a mild mannered person. He is polite. Why
should I hate him ?
"I still don't understand why a single sentence from me is driving you
into paroxysms of screaming".
This remains a mystery for me. ;-)

Mistress Jenn

Sounds like in Sado-Maso relation
In the past you used to carefully choose your vocabulary.

in the middle of one your punishment sessions.

And she call you to share her pleasure... I know.

You've been naughty and you know it.

That's true

That simpering, crooked grin
betrays your guilt. I know you specifically crawled into range of
Mistress's lash, and the interloper hophead offers a pale substitute
for the sweet agony of her punishing strokes. So you have every right
to reject his attempts to discipline you, Lionel.

Too complicate, I forgive.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 13/02/2010 17:07, Boon a écrit :
On Feb 13, 5:04 am, wrote:
Le 13/02/2010 04:05, Boon a écrit :

On Feb 12, 12:16 pm, wrote:
Le 08/02/2010 20:24, Boon a écrit :

On Feb 8, 12:30 pm, wrote:
Le 05/02/2010 22:41, Boon a crit :

On Feb 5, 12:02 pm, wrote:
Le 05/02/2010 17:23, Boon a crit :

That's not something a straight guy would
say.

Are you joking or are you really a simpleton ?
No, I'm American.

Stupidity hasn't any motherland, don't insult your compatriots.

If you want to speak for fat, stinky effeminate
Frenchmen like you, go ahead.

Oh my dear anorexic barrow everybody on RAO knows that you have
discovered your dick few years ago...Just after you finally lost 180
pounds. ;-)
It is written in RAO history.

Sorry, again that makes no sense. In addition, it seems based on some
weird fantasy you have of me. Perhaps you would be more happy with
another smell fat Frenchman instead.

After a public demonstration of homophobia why do you feel obliged to
show us your xenophobic ugly face ? Eh ?

What homophobia,

Why not "what xenophobia" ?

idiot?

My sweet little guinea pig have waited 4 long hours in front of an empty
screen so he is very angry.

No I haven't.

:-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Feb 13, 5:04 am, wrote:
Le 13/02/2010 04:05, Boon a écrit :

On Feb 12, 12:24 pm, wrote:
Le 08/02/2010 20:25, Boon a écrit :

On Feb 8, 12:31 pm, wrote:
Le 05/02/2010 22:43, Marc "Anorexic Barrow" Phillips a écrit :

I'm a loser.

We finally agree.

"Anorexic barrow" makes no sense in English. Slow and dense you are.

LOL ! Are you really the english the writer ?

Let me help you :

anorexic :
adjective
/ˌæn.əˈrek.sɪk/ adj
(also
anorectic
)
suffering from or relating to anorexia

For barrow, I save you the surprise :http://www.answers.com/topic/pig

There's more to English than throwing words together. They must make
sense together as well.

You are vexed.

No, I'm not.

;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 13/02/2010 17:08, Boon a écrit :
On Feb 13, 5:06 am, wrote:
Le 13/02/2010 04:09, Boon a écrit :

On Feb 12, 12:32 pm, wrote:
Le 08/02/2010 20:28, Boon a écrit :

On Feb 8, 1:11 pm, wrote:
Le 08/02/2010 04:31, Boon a écrit :

Writing about music

Music ? LOL !

Since you cannot read or speak English, why in the world do you think
your opinion is valid?

is infinitely more
fun.

This is not because you are padding in advertising internet publication
that you hve the right to grant yourself the title of "Writer".

Let me help you one more time idiot :

Padding :
superfluous material put into a speech or written work to pad it out

Do you really want to know more about advertising ?

It has nothing to do with the meaning words. It has to do with the
haphazard way you string them together.

That makes no sense in English.

You're nothing but an internet geek.

An Internet geek posts anonymously. I don't.

Just in your fantasy Idiot.

No, that does not make sense in English.

(I hope you are not pretending that Glanbrok is an internet geek ?)
BTW who is cal coolidge ?
You moron.

Moron? Am I trolling French newsgroups with gibberish? I think not.

Just because you can't. Môron.

You've run out of arguments I see.

:-D

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 13/02/2010 17:08, Boon a écrit :
On Feb 13, 5:09 am, wrote:
Le 13/02/2010 04:11, Boon a écrit :

No. You misuderstood. Again.

In English please.

That is English.

:-(
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 13/02/2010 17:09, Boon a écrit :
On Feb 13, 5:16 am, wrote:
Le 13/02/2010 04:12, Boon a écrit :

On Feb 12, 12:55 pm, wrote:
Le 09/02/2010 03:23, Boon a écrit :

On Feb 8, 8:08 pm, wrote:
In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to wrote:

On Feb 8, 6:46 pm, wrote:
"Shhhhtup me! I'm Lisping for Smegma! Lol!" shrieked:

You're even more queer than Boy George.
Thou dost protest too much.

I bet you sound funny saying that sentence with your characteristic lisp,
Jilly.

God forgives you.

He loves gay people too.

Yes she does.

I'd give you an LoL, but then I'd be cavorting with known homosexuals.

May I remember you the definition of "ass-licker" ?

You could if that made any sense in English. It doesn't.

My poor little guinea-pig...
Conclusion : even after a drastic diet a barrow doesn't become a feline.

Conclusion: Lionel is an illiterate bore.

:O)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 13/02/2010 18:12, Jenn a écrit :
In ,
wrote:

Le 12/02/2010 23:40, Jenn a écrit :
In ,
wrote:

Le 12/02/2010 21:26, Jenn a écrit :
In ,
wrote:

Le 12/02/2010 20:20, Jenn a écrit :
In ,
wrote:

Le 12/02/2010 20:07, Jenn a écrit :
In ,
wrote:

Le 12/02/2010 19:52, Jenn a écrit :
In ,
wrote:

I am just saying that Sonny Rollins is not a jazz saxophonist
prodigy.

He certainly is one of the most important jazz saxophonists in
history.

LOL !!!!!
Don't waste your poor credit.

You write as if your opinion is important to me.

Don't try to make you more important than you are.

It's you who are doing so.

(Ooop's I forgot this one.)
Please don't add basic hypocrisy to your poor balance.

OK, I'll give this a try. How am I trying to make myself more important
than I am?

OK, just irrupting impolitely in a discussion in which you are not
invited...

By "impolitely" you must mean "stating a fact".

Yes stating empty facts, void POV, factitious concept is an insult to
intelligence so... an impoliteness. :-D

You are free to not like the post-bop style. It's not my cup-o-soup
either. But the genre is an important development in jazz history, and
Rollins is an important player in that style.

I wasn't aware that newsgroup discussions were private discussions.

Just because one of your preferred ass-licker is a bit in
difficulty. ;-)

I don't see anyone in any difficulty but you.

Why ?

Because you refuse to understand a clear fact.

And trying to use of your influence and notoriety of "musician" ?
"musicologist" ? on RAO to strike me with concept as crucial as
"important" (lol)

This has nothing to do with my musical knowledge. It has to do with the
meaning of a simple English word. Rollins is an important sax player.

So much mediocre people are considered as "important" that your
statement doesn't bring anything. It's just an empty word, a childish
smoke screen.
My initial point was simple and clear :
I will never read 2 reviews from a guy who writes "Rollins has always
been my preferred jazz saxophonist".

Great. Please continue to believe that Rollins is not an important jazz
sax player, and that Elvis was not important in the history of Rock.

Zzzzzz..

Did I write that ? I don't remember that in the discussion I have put
across the word "important" and a negation... Let me check... Seems OK.

I wrote : "So much mediocre people are considered as "important" that
your statement doesn't bring anything"

I'm saying that the word "important" is not pertinent in a discussion
about artistic quality.
I really don't care that 100 billion persons into the galaxy think that
an artist is important...
Moreover if all those persons are "not particularly into him".
LOL !

Enough ?

That's all you have?

Yes. You don't deserve more.

Look, I admire your ability to write using pretty fair English. Your
English is certainly better than my French. Evidently you are correct:
I don't "deserve more" for pointing out your misunderstanding of what
the word "important" means in English. That's fine, continue in your
ignorance.

Note that I though that the discussion was over since a long time.
I am gallant giving you more than you deserve and like a stoned ewe
you're always come back to your stupid void statement.
What can I do for you ?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

MiNe 109 said:

"The Beatles were one of the most important rock bands in the history of
Rock and Roll. However, I'm not that into them".

Speaking for myself, I still don't understand why driving throngs of
tweener girls into paroxysms of screaming and fainting makes a band
"important".

It inspired others to go out and do likewise. The incorporation of Goon
Show production values into pop music later played a part.

I had to google that one. Is this the Goon Show you meant?

"The Goon Show was a British radio show that started in 1951 and ran
until 1960. It changed the face of British comedy and still maintains
its influence to this day!

The Goons included Spike Milligan, Peter Sellers and Harry Secombe.
They burst onto the radio with surreal storylines, absurd logic, puns,
catchphrases and groundbreaking sound effects. They ridiculed the
pomposity of those in authority and laughed at the stupidity of
mankind."

http://www.thegoonshow.net/

Since it was a radio show, the audience was probably not terribly
interested in production values. I may have missed your meaning....

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

Slut tries to establish widespread pathos for the Krooborg.

Arny is proud of his trolling. *So are you.

Arny believes in his trolling, I'm not.

Any idiot can easily distinguish your Sluttish gibbering from the
Krooborg's descents into the fractured babble of Krooglish. If you're
really trying to confuse us Normals, you need to study the Beast's
idiom more closely.

Grade: D

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

La Salope peers into the bowl and squawks for his nurse.

You lose.

What ?

That's an English idiom that's equivalent to "Que tu es imbecile!"

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 13/02/2010 19:26, Glanbrok a écrit :
La Salope peers into the bowl and squawks for his nurse.

You lose.

What ?

That's an English idiom that's equivalent to "Que tu es imbecile!"

I'm sure that you are very proud of your red swimsuit.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 13/02/2010 19:24, Glanbrok a écrit :

Any idiot can easily distinguish your

I agree
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

wrote:

[...]

Go away, troll. I'm going to drive down to Santa Barbara for the day.
You have fun trolling.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 13/02/2010 19:40, Jenn a écrit :

Go away, troll. I'm going to drive down to Santa Barbara for the day.

Damned, I'm going to die of envy...

Hey Jenn, perhaps you will have the chance to meet George. He is so
proud of his brand new red swimsuit.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 13/02/2010 17:38, hophead a écrit :
In articleea4f99ce-436e-4287-a999-4b229e438aa1
@h12g2000vbd.googlegroups.com, says...

On Feb 13, 6:16 am, wrote:

Conclusion : even after a drastic diet a barrow doesn't become a feline.

Lionel provides the fortune cookies for the better Chinese restaurants
in Lyons.

Ha!

As long as he's not doing the cooking that's OK by me.

Imagining that a French guy could cook some Chinese food in Lyon
deserves capital punishment. :-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Glanbrok wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

[...]

Yes, they were important to comedy.

Since it was a radio show, the audience was probably not terribly
interested in production values. I may have missed your meaning....

You missed the "ground-breaking sound effects," but the common thread is
George Martin.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

La Salope est encore ivrogne.

in my experience

LOL !!!!

Zat is zee froggie way to say "bottoms up!"

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

Slut ventures into Witless's territory.

La Salope peers into the bowl and squawks for his nurse.

You lose.

What ?

That's an English idiom that's equivalent to "Que tu es imbecile!"

I'm sure that you are very proud of your red swimsuit.

The pooch doesn't like strange, unwashed creatures treading in
Nonsequiturstan. You've been warned.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

Le 14/02/2010 19:39, George M. Middius a écrit :

La Salope est encore ivrogne.

in my experience

LOL !!!!

Demonstration :

Zat is zee froggie way to say "bottoms up!"

RAO is the only place where you can turn your desires into "reality".
You pervert.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
hophead hophead is offline

In article ,
says...

Imagining that a French guy could cook some Chinese food in Lyon
deserves capital punishment. :-)

I would imagine eating Chinese food in Lyon would be punishment enough!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

Slut rants in frustration.

La Salope est encore ivrogne.

in my experience

LOL !!!!

Demonstration :

Zat is zee froggie way to say "bottoms up!"

RAO is the only place where you can turn your desires into "reality".

What a stupid thing to say. Bedroom desires are easily acted on in the
bedroom.

In the chaos of your 'mind', maybe putting "reality" in quotes has
some meaning. But not in the reality inhabited by Normals.

You pervert.

You Kroopologist.