Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Middiot

OK, the last he posted was Christmas eve. Anyone know what is going on?

Gary Eickmeier

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 23, 8:41*pm, "Gary Eickmeier" wrote:
OK, the last he posted was Christmas eve. Anyone know what is going on?

Gary Eickmeier

Why do you care?

According to some he drove people off. Now you come back because you
miss him.

Make up your mind.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

1. George Middius has been posting here since Christ was a corporal.

2. He hasn't posted since Christmas eve.

3. Does anyone know what is going on?

Gary Eickmeier

No, but based on the way he constantly wished death on certain
people, I'd have to say karma might have run over his dogma.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Bret L" wrote in message

1. George Middius has been posting here since Christ was a corporal.

2. He hasn't posted since Christmas eve.

3. Does anyone know what is going on?

Gary Eickmeier

No, but based on the way he constantly wished death on certain
people, I'd have to say karma might have run over his dogma.

He has indeed been the main reason for the deterioration of this group. I
quit reading it several years ago, because there was no point in trying to
discuss anything substantive. I always thought that with Zip gone, if we
could just get rid of Middius we could regain this as an audio group that we
could post freely without moderators or harrassment.

It is also interesting that if a loner dies, there would be no way to know
what happened, and he would just stop posting. I highly doubt that he has
just taken a new identity. We could tell his posts a mile away.

Gary Eickmeier

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 24, 10:41*am, "Gary Eickmeier"
wrote:

He has indeed been the main reason for the deterioration of this group. I
quit reading it several years ago, because there was no point in trying to
discuss anything substantive. I always thought that with Zip gone, if we
could just get rid of Middius we could regain this as an audio group that we
could post freely without moderators or harrassment.

Call the gang up and chack out your theory.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
"Bret L" wrote in message

1. George Middius has been posting here since Christ was a corporal.

2. He hasn't posted since Christmas eve.

3. Does anyone know what is going on?

Gary Eickmeier

No, but based on the way he constantly wished death on certain
people, I'd have to say karma might have run over his dogma.

He has indeed been the main reason for the deterioration of this group. I
quit reading it several years ago, because there was no point in trying to
discuss anything substantive. I always thought that with Zip gone, if we
could just get rid of Middius we could regain this as an audio group that we
could post freely without moderators or harrassment.

It is also interesting that if a loner dies, there would be no way to know
what happened, and he would just stop posting. I highly doubt that he has
just taken a new identity. We could tell his posts a mile away.

1. Arny was the main reason for the deterioration of this group.

2. George is not a loner.

3. If you look at his last couple of posts, you'll see the reason why
hasn't posted in a while.

4. It's been less than a month. George has taken breaks before without
everyone wringing their hands. Everyone takes breaks. It's normal
behavior.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
"Gary Eickmeier" wrote:

"Bret L" wrote in message

1. George Middius has been posting here since Christ was a corporal.

2. He hasn't posted since Christmas eve.

3. Does anyone know what is going on?

Gary Eickmeier

No, but based on the way he constantly wished death on certain
people, I'd have to say karma might have run over his dogma.

He has indeed been the main reason for the deterioration of this group. I
quit reading it several years ago, because there was no point in trying to
discuss anything substantive. I always thought that with Zip gone, if we
could just get rid of Middius we could regain this as an audio group that we
could post freely without moderators or harrassment.

It is also interesting that if a loner dies, there would be no way to know
what happened, and he would just stop posting. I highly doubt that he has
just taken a new identity. We could tell his posts a mile away.

Or you could ignore him of your own freewill.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"MiNe 109" wrote in message

Or you could ignore him of your own freewill.

Stephen

Great idea, but you can't do it if anyone else is responding to him. If we
ALL ignored him as if he didn't exist, he might fade away. I tried that
suggestion many years ago. Not possible.

Gary Eickmeier

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Anon E Mouse Anon E Mouse is offline

Default May God have mercy on his soul (Was Middiot)

Et que tous les animaux nécrophages de la planète éliminent cette odeur
putride qui émane de sa carcasse en décomposition.

Gary Eickmeier schrieb in Nachricht . ..

"Bret L" wrote in message ...

1. George Middius has been posting here since Christ was a corporal.

2. He hasn't posted since Christmas eve.

3. Does anyone know what is going on?

Gary Eickmeier

No, but based on the way he constantly wished death on certain
people, I'd have to say karma might have run over his dogma.

He has indeed been the main reason for the deterioration of this group. I
quit reading it several years ago, because there was no point in trying to
discuss anything substantive. I always thought that with Zip gone, if we
could just get rid of Middius we could regain this as an audio group that we
could post freely without moderators or harrassment.

And seeing your posts cancelled, thanks to the Mad Mouse who petitioned
remailer operators to no longer upload or relay cancel messages on Usenet
(with most Usenet servers/newsgroup service providers today doing the same).

It is also interesting that if a loner dies, there would be no way to know
what happened, and he would just stop posting. I highly doubt that he has
just taken a new identity. We could tell his posts a mile away.

You've been fooled quite a few times by his mascarading...

TTFN
--
Anon E. Mouse

[Playing] "The Great Gate at Kiev" Mussorgsky - Pictures at an Exhibition
(Guillou, organ)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
"Gary Eickmeier" wrote:

"MiNe 109" wrote in message

Or you could ignore him of your own freewill.

Stephen

Great idea, but you can't do it if anyone else is responding to him. If we
ALL ignored him as if he didn't exist, he might fade away. I tried that
suggestion many years ago. Not possible.

Really? I don't have extraordinary powers of concentration and I have no
problem ignoring people, especially if they're in my killfile.

This 'really?' business is starting to get stale. Maybe I'll spice it up
with 'seriously?'

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
"Gary Eickmeier" wrote:

1. What has Arny done to anyone?

If you can't tell yourself, no one can possibly tell you.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 24, 6:59*pm, "Gary Eickmeier" wrote:
"MiNe 109" wrote in message

Or you could ignore him of your own freewill.

Stephen

Great idea, but you can't do it if anyone else is responding to him. If we
ALL ignored him as if he didn't exist, he might fade away. I tried that
suggestion many years ago. Not possible.

Gary Eickmeier

No, because more people like him than not around here.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 24, 11:11*pm, "Gary Eickmeier"
wrote:
I think maybe this group is just a nut house with or without Middiot.

Interesting that you and Ferstler feel the need to keep coming back.

Why is that?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Boon" wrote in message
On Jan 24, 7:04 pm, "Gary Eickmeier" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

1. Arny was the main reason for the deterioration of this group.

Agreed.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
none none is offline

Gary Eickmeier a écrit :
OK, the last he posted was Christmas eve. Anyone know what is going on?

A miracle...
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
I think maybe this group is just a nut house with or without Middiot.

Then stop whining and leave already.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 25, 2:41*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jan 25, 12:09*pm, Boon wrote:

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in ....

I think maybe this group is just a nut house with or without Middiot.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:

I think maybe this group is just a nut house with or without Middiot.

Then stop whining and leave already.

*RAO spam cop spamming noted.

You mean you have to be in law enforcement to tell people to stop
whining? I didn't know that.

Then again, much of what you say makes absolutely no sense. I really
can't believe you're an engineer. I think Jayna probably just comes
from a rich family.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 25, 4:07*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jan 25, 1:25*pm, Boon wrote:

wrote:

I think maybe this group is just a nut house with or without Middiot.

Then stop whining and leave already.

*RAO spam cop spamming noted.

You mean you have to be in law enforcement to tell people to stop
whining? I didn't know that.

*Actually it was the "leave already" whining I was referrring to.
*You should stop it.

Why? He doesn't have to do what I say, and I have no authority here
(nor have I ever claimed that I did). Apparently you think I do, or
you wouldn't bring up such dumb points.

Then again, much of what you say makes absolutely no sense.

*To a boring texas redneck like you with a wife who strays...I'm not
surprised.

Oh, please. That's about as inaccurate of a desciption you could come
up with. You're the guy with the mullet. You exemplify redneck with
your politics as well.

And you're the one with a wife who rolls her eyes at you while winking
at men she just met. That's a strayer right there. Oh, and I just saw
a recent pic of her...she's definitely hit the wall. Life with you can
certainly age a woman.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 25, 9:46*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jan 25, 4:34*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jan 25, 6:17*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Jan 25, 3:20*pm, Boon wrote:

On Jan 25, 4:07*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Jan 25, 1:25*pm, Boon wrote:

wrote:

I think maybe this group is just a nut house with or without Middiot.

Then stop whining and leave already.

*RAO spam cop spamming noted.

You mean you have to be in law enforcement to tell people to stop
whining? I didn't know that.

*Actually it was the "leave already" whining I was referrring to.
*You should stop it.

Why? He doesn't have to do what I say,

*Best advice I've ever heard from you.

What? You need to be told that you don't have to do what other people
tell you? Are you really that gullible?

*Another good point.

Anyone who listens to Boon is gullible. *You're full of pearls of
wisdom today.

Wow, You have nothing to say, and you just keep on talking. A real man
would know when to walk away after losing an argument.Then again, if
you were a real man, Jayna wouldn't be constantly rolling here eyes at
you when your back is turned.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 25, 10:34*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jan 25, 8:30*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Buffoon recounted:

After Arny and Scott were gone, George commented that he really missed making
fun of them. RAO had simply become boring for him.
It's not rocket science.

You drove them off. George killed himself. Nice work, Boonie.

Hey, what are friends for? *LoL.

So you honestly believe George killed himself? My, you are gullible,
aren't you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 25, 10:54*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jan 25, 8:40*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

ScottW wrote:
After Arny and Scott were gone, George commented that he really missed
making fun of them. RAO had simply become boring for him.
It's not rocket science.
You drove them off. George killed himself. Nice work, Boonie.
Hey, what are friends for? *LoL.

No doubt Dorgay and the rest of the staff at TONE Audio heaved a big sigh of
relief when Boonie packed it in and moved down yonder.

Hard to live up to his bio, "best burger schlepper they ever had",
from halfway across the country. *They clipped that one pretty quick.

Probably because it never existed. Another lie on your part.

*He's probably schlepping for his new hangout, Hays County Adult
Probation Center.

While I have a minor in psychology, I haven't worked in the field
since shortly after graduation.

In other words, you lied again.

Is Jayna schlepping burgers for the San Diego County Flower and Plant
Association? Is that where you got the idea for this lie?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 25, 11:34*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jan 25, 9:09*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

ScottW wrote:
No doubt Dorgay and the rest of the staff at TONE Audio heaved a big sigh of
relief when Boonie packed it in and moved down yonder.
Hard to live up to his bio, "best burger schlepper they ever had", from
halfway across the country. *They clipped that one pretty quick.
He's probably schlepping for his new hangout, Hays County Adult Probation
Center.

What's he do? Fetch cheap lunches for the probationers and staff?

* That was his bio at Tone.

That would be a lie.

Maybe he's moving up in the world.

Since I've owned my own business since June 2006, you could say that.
That's the first thing you've said today that wasn't a lie.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

ScottW wrote:
No doubt Dorgay and the rest of the staff at TONE Audio heaved a big sigh of
relief when Boonie packed it in and moved down yonder.
Hard to live up to his bio, "best burger schlepper they ever had", from
halfway across the country. *They clipped that one pretty quick..
He's probably schlepping for his new hangout, Hays County Adult Probation
Center.

What's he do? Fetch cheap lunches for the probationers and staff?

* That was his bio at Tone.

That would be a lie.

*I'm sure you have a framed copy of your bio.
Why not post it and we see what your claim to fame was?

Maybe he's moving up in the world.

Since I've owned my own business since June 2006,

* Who was it that said since you haven't proved that it is a lie?
*Oh yeah...you did. *LoL.

No, I didn't. But back in 2006, I discussed it with you in person.
Your response was that I'd be ruined for life in terms of working for
anyone else. I guess that's important to a meek, unadventurous guy
like yourself...the ability to work for someone else.

In other words, you're conveniently trotting this challenge out now
despite the fact that you've already proven me right. You lose.

So how is Andy Willowby's, "How the heck are ya?" 3 steps working for
you anyway?

I have no idea who Andy Willowby is. Perhaps you could brief me based
upon your own experiences with the program.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 25, 10:34*pm, ScottW wrote:

Hey, what are friends for? *LoL.

I wonder why 2pid "LoL"s here and not on the Chargers group. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

I think maybe this group is just a nut house with or without Middiot.

Then stop whining and leave already.

*RAO spam cop spamming noted.

If it bothers you then leave. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 25, 4:07*pm, ScottW wrote:

*Actually it was the "leave already" whining I was referrring to.
*You should stop it.

RAO spam cop spamming noted.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 26, 7:45*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jan 25, 4:07*pm, ScottW wrote:

*Actually it was the "leave already" whining I was referrring to.
*You should stop it.

RAO spam cop spamming noted.

Hypocritical babbling noted, too.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
none none is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

1. Arny was the main reason for the deterioration of this group.

Agreed.

Agreed too.
....He attracted Middius on RAO ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
none ""lionel\"@(none)" wrote:

"Boon" wrote in message

1. Arny was the main reason for the deterioration of this group.

Agreed.

Agreed too.
...He attracted Middius on RAO ;-)

Shouldn't you be in mourning for Mick Green?

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
none none is offline

MiNe 109 a écrit :
In article ,
none ""lionel\"@(none)" wrote:

"Boon" wrote in message

1. Arny was the main reason for the deterioration of this group.
Agreed.

Agreed too.
...He attracted Middius on RAO ;-)

Shouldn't you be in mourning for Mick Green?

Stephen

**** I didn't know about Mick Green death.

Stephen, you have an astonishing memory.
You remember this thread in which Jenn asked for the best rock'n'roll
guitar solo. I propose her a solo from Wilko Johnson and she found it a
little bit too "simplist" !!!!
Why to ask about rock'n'roll if one doesn't have even a little idea of
what it is ? :-D

Parcel tray and glove box in my car are always full of Feelgood,
Vincent, Cochran and Taylor's CDs.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
none ""lionel\"@(none)" wrote:

MiNe 109 a écrit :
In article ,
none ""lionel\"@(none)" wrote:

"Boon" wrote in message

1. Arny was the main reason for the deterioration of this group.
Agreed.
Agreed too.
...He attracted Middius on RAO ;-)

Shouldn't you be in mourning for Mick Green?

Stephen

**** I didn't know about Mick Green death.

Stephen, you have an astonishing memory.
You remember this thread in which Jenn asked for the best rock'n'roll
guitar solo. I propose her a solo from Wilko Johnson and she found it a
little bit too "simplist" !!!!

I remember because I actually followed the links to hear the solos!

Why to ask about rock'n'roll if one doesn't have even a little idea of
what it is ? :-D

It could be worse: there's a guy on the UK group who worships Jeff Beck.

Parcel tray and glove box in my car are always full of Feelgood,
Vincent, Cochran and Taylor's CDs.

I only know about Taylor because of the Clash. He's practically unknown
in the US. I was biased against pub-rock because I'd heard too many
boring Brinsley Schwarz records, but I'm changing my mind about Dr
Feelgood, Steve Gibbons and the Pirates.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Lionel[_8_] Lionel[_8_] is offline

MiNe 109 a écrit :
In article ,
none ""lionel\"@(none)" wrote:

MiNe 109 a écrit :
In article ,
none ""lionel\"@(none)" wrote:

"Boon" wrote in message

1. Arny was the main reason for the deterioration of this group.
Agreed.
Agreed too.
...He attracted Middius on RAO ;-)
Shouldn't you be in mourning for Mick Green?

Stephen

**** I didn't know about Mick Green death.

Stephen, you have an astonishing memory.
You remember this thread in which Jenn asked for the best rock'n'roll
guitar solo. I propose her a solo from Wilko Johnson and she found it a
little bit too "simplist" !!!!

I remember because I actually followed the links to hear the solos!

Better "être" than "paraître"

Why to ask about rock'n'roll if one doesn't have even a little idea of
what it is ? :-D

It could be worse: there's a guy on the UK group who worships Jeff Beck.

Oh please don't drag me into this direction.
I sincerely appreciate Jeff Beck ! But after what I've written just
above I imagine that I will have a lot of difficulties to justify and
explain you my taste.
Let me try that Jeff Beck is a rocker who don't really play R'n'R.
I mean if you ask me for some good guitarists I like, without any doubts
I will speak about Jeff Beck but on the other hand I would never have
the idea to answer with his name to Jenn's request.
A bit complicate no ?

Parcel tray and glove box in my car are always full of Feelgood,
Vincent, Cochran and Taylor's CDs.

I only know about Taylor because of the Clash. He's practically unknown
in the US. I was biased against pub-rock because I'd heard too many
boring Brinsley Schwarz records, but I'm changing my mind about Dr
Feelgood, Steve Gibbons and the Pirates.

Down by the Jetty, Malpratice and the live album Stupidity are my
prefered Feegood's disks for the '70s period.
More recently "Chess Masters" is a collection of incredibly powerful
standard rocks with top quality sound. Put it in you car CD and it will
stay for months.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
Lionel wrote:

MiNe 109 a écrit :
In article ,
none ""lionel\"@(none)" wrote:

MiNe 109 a écrit :
In article ,
none ""lionel\"@(none)" wrote:

Iain Churches a écrit :
"Boon" wrote in message
..
.
On Jan 24, 7:04 pm, "Gary Eickmeier" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

.
..

[...]

No problem. I don't really dislike Jeff Beck but some of my friends did
because he wasn't Jimmy Page.

Parcel tray and glove box in my car are always full of Feelgood,
Vincent, Cochran and Taylor's CDs.

I only know about Taylor because of the Clash. He's practically unknown
in the US. I was biased against pub-rock because I'd heard too many
boring Brinsley Schwarz records, but I'm changing my mind about Dr
Feelgood, Steve Gibbons and the Pirates.

Down by the Jetty, Malpratice and the live album Stupidity are my
prefered Feegood's disks for the '70s period.
More recently "Chess Masters" is a collection of incredibly powerful
standard rocks with top quality sound. Put it in you car CD and it will
stay for months.

I'll watch for it.

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
none ""lionel\"@(none)" wrote:

MiNe 109 a écrit :
In article ,
none ""lionel\"@(none)" wrote:

"Boon" wrote in message

1. Arny was the main reason for the deterioration of this group.
Agreed.
Agreed too.
...He attracted Middius on RAO ;-)

Shouldn't you be in mourning for Mick Green?

Stephen

**** I didn't know about Mick Green death.

Stephen, you have an astonishing memory.
You remember this thread in which Jenn asked for the best rock'n'roll
guitar solo. I propose her a solo from Wilko Johnson and she found it a
little bit too "simplist" !!!!

Actually, that's not what I wrote at all. I LIKE simple. What I said
was that IMO it was "pretty unimaginative".

Why to ask about rock'n'roll if one doesn't have even a little idea of
what it is ? :-D

Why quote something that you evidently didn't read? ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok Glanbrok is offline

Yo, Stephen. Get a $(*% grip.

I'll watch for it.

Why are you posting about music in my thread? (Thanks for the shout-
out, Bosey.)

And an even more poignant question: Why are you enabling Lionella?
Have you forgotten Slut's intractable case of Kroopologism?

Everybody else, please take your non-Middius comments to an
appropriate thread. This one is MINE! (No pun intended, since I don't
know what "MiNe" means.

--

Ding-dong, the Beast is dead
Krooger tried to eat his own head

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Glanbrok wrote:

Yo, Stephen. Get a $(*% grip.

I'll watch for it.

Why are you posting about music in my thread? (Thanks for the shout-
out, Bosey.)

And an even more poignant question: Why are you enabling Lionella?
Have you forgotten Slut's intractable case of Kroopologism?

Yes, who can forget Lionel and the Kroo slamming pints and discussing
the fine points of pub rock such as the relative merits of Dr Feelgood
lead guitarists or Rockpile songwriters.

Everybody else, please take your non-Middius comments to an
appropriate thread. This one is MINE! (No pun intended, since I don't
know what "MiNe" means.

It has a meaning but it's kind of dull.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Boon" wrote in message

1. Arny was the main reason for the deterioration of this
group.

So I stopped posting here, and it perked right up. Not!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"none" ""lionel\"@(none)" wrote in message

wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

1. Arny was the main reason for the deterioration of
this group.

Agreed.

Agreed too.

...He attracted Middius on RAO ;-)

This is probably true. If memory serves, Zippy asked the Middiot to help him
out when his lies on RAO started getting the better of him.