Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

Default OT Playoffs

I hope no one is disappointed by the Cowboys.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jan 17, 4:13*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
I hope no one is disappointed by the Cowboys.

Stephen

I think there's more disappointment in the Chargers right now.

Go Vikes!

(The Saints will be very tough.)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 17, 7:24*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jan 17, 4:13*pm, MiNe 109 * wrote:

I hope no one is disappointed by the Cowboys.

Stephen

I think there's more disappointment in the Chargers right now.

Go Vikes!

(The Saints will be very tough.)

I'm happy the way things are turning out. If the Chargers had won
yesterday, then you'd pretty much have the top four teams in
contention. With the Jets suddenly in the mix, you have the Cinderella
story that always makes things more interesting.

I am laughing at all the sports experts who predicted a Cowboys-
Chargers Super Bowl last week.

I'm looking for a Colts-Vikings Super Bowl so that Shhh! and I can
engage in some real trash talk.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

wrote:
On Jan 17, 4:13*pm, MiNe 109 * wrote:

I hope no one is disappointed by the Cowboys.

Stephen

I think there's more disappointment in the Chargers right now.

Go Vikes!

(The Saints will be very tough.)

I'm happy the way things are turning out. If the Chargers had won
yesterday, then you'd pretty much have the top four teams in
contention. With the Jets suddenly in the mix, you have the Cinderella
story that always makes things more interesting.

I am laughing at all the sports experts who predicted a Cowboys-
Chargers Super Bowl last week.

I'm looking for a Colts-Vikings Super Bowl so that Shhh! and I can
engage in some real trash talk.

Or pick local Drew Brees (Westlake High School) vs the opposition.

Stephen