Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Tiger’s Attitude

Tiger’s Attitude

Posted by Bob on December 10, 2009 at 7:53 am

"With friends like Tiger Woods, PC doesn’t need people like me.

“The Babe Ruth of Golf” was shown with his blond Scandinavian wife as
often as possible. He was even as tall as she was. Here was a True
Love Match “which happened to be interracial” or, as Hannity puts it,
“two Children of God.”

Then the black guy got too horny and decided he had to have a blond
mistress, too.

But I REALLY couldn’t believe it when a female commentator on CNN said
that this was the “usual problem with successful black athletes, they
have to get themselves a blond, trophy wife.” I could not believe that
the moderator didn’t explode into blood and guts right there.

The guy’s commentarial was a really novel thought. He said, “It has
nothing to do with race!” Gosh, THERE’S a novel line! But this time it
notably lacked the Required Rage.

When he had the wreck out with his blond mistress, Tiger instantly
offered his wife what all black guys offer their white women: Money
and lots of it. He offered her millions above their pre-nup, which
already made her a millionairess, not to divorce him. There hasn’t
been a less True Love couple “who happened to be of different races”
since OJ.

Tiger’s father determined to have nothing to do with black women but
in his time all he could get was an Oriental woman. Black men on
television will say that they don’t date black women. This is a brag.

It ****es some black women off, but I have yet to see those “precious
feelings” be of the slightest concern to Women’s Lib or any other part
of PC. So the black guy sits there and talks black to black women
about black women in a way that no white would be allowed to talk for
one minute.

But I don’t think the Thought Police reacted properly this time. The
white woman who said this was a habit of successful black athletes
should have been instantly called down and suppressed if the priests
of the PC faith were going at full throttle.

The problem is that the media don’t know how to react when someone is
as honest as Tiger Woods. His father made it clear that they were
trying to breed the n****** out of them. Tiger was no less honest
about it: he bought himself as unNegroid a wife as he could find on
the market.

The script calls for the WHITE WOMAN to say it’s all True Love. Black
male are often OPENLY proud they got a white woman. PC is in the
position Doublethink often puts one in: “the enemy of my enemy is my
friend,” so they assume that a black male who marries a white woman,
this doing the one thing most important to PC. That that black male is
their friend.

But PC and the black male have absolutely different reasons for their
actions. The PC priesthood wants to show it is EASY for a black man to
get a white woman, that it is no different from any other match.

This is a great deal like telling blacks in new white Mercedes that it
is EASY to get a Mercedes. From the propaganda natural to the PC
priesthood, Tiger’s ability to buy himself a brand-new Scandinavian
beauty queen wife was only True Love. They were ASTONISHED, astonished
to the point of letting the Thought Police miss some open heresy, when
his first act was put the lie to that.

How could Tiger have betrayed PC by making, as his first move, an
offer of MILLIONS of Dollars to his trophy wife? Because Tiger does
not think like they do. It never OCCURRED to him to push the idea that
ANY black man could buy something like that.

Tiger can do this because he is a huge success. He can have a white
wife, he can buy a Mercedes.

If his Mercedes gets destroyed, Tiger will get it fixed because he has
the money. If the Trophy Wife he bought might leave him, he puts up
money. Black males simply do not think in terms of PC orthodoxy.

Like the Bourbons, the PC priesthood forgets nothing and learns
nothing. Which is the reason that today most people don’t know who
“the Bourbons.” were."

http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog/2...%99s-attitude/
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] sgordon@changethisparttohardbat.com is offline

MiNe 109 wrote:
: Hi, Jenn! Any truth to the rumor I heard that Cal State is laying off
: all non-full-time music faculty?

I'm not Jenn, but I am a Cal State professor. Basically yes, and not
just for music. The system has laid off almost all non full-time
faculty, period, in all departments. Scary times ahead.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Tiger¹s Attitude

On Dec 10, 7:02*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Bret L wrote:

Tiger s Attitude

Posted by Bob on December 10, 2009 at 7:53 am

"With friends like Tiger Woods, PC doesn t need people like me.

The Babe Ruth of Golf was shown with his blond Scandinavian wife

That didn't take long...

You know Jenn, I actually like(d) Tiger, with or without a blonde,
buxom good looking Norwegian wife. I'd have preferred he married a
Mariah Carey or Halle Berry, I'll admit, but that's the business of
him and his wife. I admired him for beng really, really good at
_something_. Sure, he's a prick to his fans. But that's between him
and them.

Tiger Woods is not who is going to cost you your job. Blacks in
general (and Tiger is only part black) are not going to cost you your
job. Blacks have disproportionately HIGH musical talent to their IQ
and really smart blacks like Quincy Jones and the late Ellingtons
(pere et fils) are some of the best musicians on planet. The enormous
numbers of low grade mestizos pouring across the border ARE going to
cost you your job, and you willfully refuse to comprehend that fact.
These brupid featherless bipeds have no biological talent, that's why
they like ranchero music. Throwing illegal aliens under the bus, so to
speak by getting them out of California would in and of itself fix
California to the extent YOUR JOB would not be in danger. Yet, you'd
rather perform an oral act on an openly anti-gay-marriage Mormon male
than admit that biological differences are real and that we can't
afford these varmints any more.

When you're applying for a sales job at Guitar Center to pay the
rent, I hope it finally sinks in.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Dec 10, 7:22*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Jenn said:

³The Babe Ruth of Golf² was shown with his blond Scandinavian wife

That didn't take long...

I wonder if Brattie knows they have reproduced.

Yes. The kids will have rich sleb kid lives, but if Tiger's money
vanishes they will be pretty miserable.

He should have married and impregnated Mariah. Chris Cannon may have
a big baster, but his gravy doesn't so the job.