Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Note for boopsie

You never include the name of the poster to whom you're replying. That's
bizarre and counter to Usenettiquette.

BTW, if you don't care what others say about your behavior, that's real
evidence you might possibly be related to the Witless one.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
hoser1605 hoser1605 is offline

On Nov 29, 2:32*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
You never include the name of the poster to whom you're replying. That's
bizarre and counter to Usenettiquette.

BTW, if you don't care what others say about your behavior, that's real
evidence you might possibly be related to the Witless one.

George. Give it up. You're the hopeless idiot. Always will be.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Mickey, what's bothering you?

You never include the name of the poster to whom you're replying. That's
bizarre and counter to Usenettiquette.

BTW, if you don't care what others say about your behavior, that's real
evidence you might possibly be related to the Witless one.

George.

duh... yeah, Mikey?

Give it up.

Give what up?

You're the hopeless idiot.

But you're the one who always gets outsmarted. Wouldn't that make you the
idiot?

Always will be.

Name one RAOer who respects you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 4:27*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Mickey, what's bothering you?

You never include the name of the poster to whom you're replying. That's
bizarre and counter to Usenettiquette.

BTW, if you don't care what others say about your behavior, that's real
evidence you might possibly be related to the Witless one.

George. *

duh... yeah, Mikey?

Give it up.

Give what up?

You're the hopeless idiot.

But you're the one who always gets outsmarted. Wouldn't that make you the
idiot?

Always will be.

Name one RAOer who respects you.

Not I, but I am amused at the fact that Mikey has finally discovered
the Usenet train wreck that is Bret Ludwig.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witless is chagrined.

Mickey, what's bothering you?

Always will be.

Name one RAOer who respects you.

woof-woof-YAPYAPYAP! Name one bark-bark-barkety-YAPYAPYAP!

Bad news, Scoots. When you went into the kennel a couple weeks ago, I sent in
my yap decoder for service. Until it comes back, I won't be able to
'interpret' your woofing.

--

"Why do you keep morphing the terminology?"

-- Scottie Witlessmongrel, 20 April 2009

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Nov 29, 5:25*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Nov 29, 3:05*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 29, 4:27*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Mickey, what's bothering you?

You never include the name of the poster to whom you're replying. That's
bizarre and counter to Usenettiquette.

BTW, if you don't care what others say about your behavior, that's real
evidence you might possibly be related to the Witless one.

George. *

duh... yeah, Mikey?

Give it up.

Give what up?

You're the hopeless idiot.

But you're the one who always gets outsmarted. Wouldn't that make you the
idiot?

Always will be.

Name one RAOer who respects you.

Not I, but I am amused at the fact that Mikey has finally discovered
the Usenet train wreck that is Bret Ludwig.

* As usual, March assumes the caboose position in any train wreck.

March? It's November?

*I see Tone dumped you from the staff.

Wrong.

Your skills in making food runs
can no longer serve them from Texas I suppose.

Never made a food run. I took Jeff to Brent's when we first met and he
was impressed enough to write that bio. I took you there,
too...remember?

*Why did you allow such a lame denigrating bio anyway?

Personally I liked it.

*Or perhaps it was really the best you could come up with.

Nope...I didn't have anything to do with it.

Note to self D. Moreno Pro Audio 0 December 27th 06 09:40 PM
a note to all of you Robert Morein Audio Opinions 46 April 25th 05 01:20 PM
Note to PD ScottW Audio Opinions 14 December 8th 04 04:13 AM