Posted to alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,rec.audio.opinion

Default Hey Scott W

boopsie tries to mount his high horse.

We don't feel we're "stalking" Witless. We're just giving him a dose of
own medicine. After a few years of this badinage, we may have begun to
balance the scales (assuming Witless doesn't bark back at all).

If you guys really take Scott this seriously,

I didn't say that, did I? I said we're getting even. At least that's how I
see it. I learned long ago that a Normal can never win a Normal debate with
duh-Scottie. That's because Poochie has proven himself either (a) too stupid
to understand when he's lost, (b) too stubborn to admit he's lost, or (c) too
cowardly to face his own defeat.

that's a decidedly
unflattering commentary on the state of your own lives.

You're kind of a nimrod, aren't you? Dweeby-dweeby-dweeb.

Hey Scott W George M. Middius[_4_] Audio Opinions 3 November 26th 09 10:17 PM
Scott ? Eeyore Audio Opinions 6 August 21st 07 09:23 AM
Attention Art, Scott, and Scott... Marc Phillips Audio Opinions 3 August 24th 04 11:49 PM