Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Default Badlands420

If you are using 420 in your moniker, you're a pothead.

Really? Please define what you think a "pothead" is.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

There are more than three regulars, and there are several on-topic
threads right now. This is the closest you've come to irony so far,

genius.

You're starting to post at an extremely furious rate. Are you sure a lowly
pothead warrants this level of attention?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

I'm sure you masturbate quite frequently. You spent most of last
night--Saturday night--responding to us.

And you're spending your Sunday thinking about me stroking my cock. Kinda
creepy, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Is that an effective Usenet strategy for you? Sticks and stones?

Yes, I've found them to be quite effective against your armada of straw men
and sock puppets.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

boopsie is fwus****ed again.

No, it's not. Nor is it a nonsequitur.

Unbelievable. Too bad you lack the self-awareness to be as embarrassed as
you should be.

Either that or you're dead wrong. Of course your stubbornness and immaturity
prevent you from ever admitting to error, so the problem must be attributable
to everybody except you. It's the same with the Krooborg, but of course Mr.
**** is insane. Does the Kroo know he's animating you this week?

The problem here is on your end.

Please elaborate. You're giving me nothing but empty bluster and hollow
posturing.

Point to me, then.

You're not capable of understanding because of your ignorance, your
stubbornness, or both.

Again, please elaborate. Ignorance of what? Are you capable of anything but
meaningless chest-puffing?

If you knew the RAO culture, for lack of a better word, you wouldn't have to
whine about being left behind. Have you even noticed that this exchange isn't
being crossposted to your football group? On RAO-only threads, I don't have
to explain anything I say about 'borgs and feebs. That's because the other
Normals know what I mean.

This behavior is why the RAO Smart Guys wonder if you're related to
duh-Scottie.

Why do you keep trying to change the subject?

snicker

That has been the subject all along, boopsie. In a nutshell, we're trying to
find out exactly how pompous and thickheaded you can be. In the end, when one
of us causes you to explode, you'll either gather some stones and dig into
the history of RAO, or you'll slink off home in defeat, Scottie-like.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

In the end, when one
of us causes you to explode,

While I'm certainly flattered by the offer, I can assure you I don't swing
that way.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

boopsie is in the zone, man.

If you are using 420 in your moniker, you're a pothead.

Really? Please define what you think a "pothead" is.

If you have to mince your words and count your tokes, does it really matter?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 1:05*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
And we're really making each other laugh right now at your

expense.

Well, I'm glad you all find each other's ineptitude amusing. It's important
to surround one's self with like-minded jackasses.

Like-minded...one of Scott's favorite words! LZMAZOLAZ!

We're not inept, genius. You just don't like being outnumbered. The
quality of your put-downs are particularly inept, though. Here's the
tell: we're laughing at your attempts to insult us, and you're all a-
bluster trying to come up with something good in return.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 1:20*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
If you are using 420 in your moniker, you're a pothead.

Really? Please define what you think a "pothead" is.

Obfuscating again? Just be a man and admit you smoke pot. You're only
running away from yourself.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 1:22*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
There are more than three regulars, and there are several on-topic
threads right now. This is the closest you've come to irony so far,

genius.

You're starting to post at an extremely furious rate. Are you sure a lowly
pothead warrants this level of attention?

Extremely furious? My, the hyperbole astounds.

I think you thrive on this sort of attention. Like most Internet
addicts, it's the only thing reminding you you're still alive.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 1:23*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
I'm sure you masturbate quite frequently. You spent most of last
night--Saturday night--responding to us.

And you're spending your Sunday thinking about me stroking my cock. Kinda
creepy, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Actually, it sounds like you get off thinking about strangers thinking
about your cock. That's even more creepy.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

If you have to mince your words and count your tokes, does it really
matter?

More bluster, more posturing, more evasion. It's appropriate that I find
myself in a group of vinyl aficionados, because you all sound like broken
records.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 1:26*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
Is that an effective Usenet strategy for you? Sticks and stones?

Yes, I've found them to be quite effective against your armada of straw men
and sock puppets.

So Badlands420 is your real name, hypocrite?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Obfuscating again? Just be a man and admit you smoke pot.

Admit? I never said I didn't smoke pot. I asked you what you think a
"pothead" is. Just be a man and tell me.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

I think you thrive on this sort of attention.

If that's the case, why do you continue to offer it?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Actually, it sounds like you get off thinking about strangers thinking
about your cock.

Mrs. Badlands, just a moment ago: "Dude, this guy spends more time thinking
about your cock than I do!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Boon wrote:

On Nov 29, 1:20*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
If you are using 420 in your moniker, you're a pothead.

Really? Please define what you think a "pothead" is.

Obfuscating again? Just be a man and admit you smoke pot. You're only
running away from yourself.

I remember Scott's reaction when I told him that I had only smoked pot
once in my life. At first he didn't believe me. Then he believed me
but thought I was, IIRC, "stuck up" or an "elitist" or something due to
not smoking pot more. lol
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

boopsie makes a yoke.

If you have to mince your words and count your tokes, does it really
matter?

More bluster, more posturing, more evasion.

Was it? I'm not following your "logic".

It's appropriate that I find myself in a group of vinyl aficionados,
because you all sound like broken records.

We're not all into vinyl, but you get an H for hahaha.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

So Badlands420 is your real name, hypocrite?

Huh?

I think you may need to back away from the computer for a while. Your
incoherence is starting to border on psychosis.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

We're not inept, genius. You just don't like being outnumbered.

Really? How do you figure?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

I remember Scott's reaction when I told him that I had only smoked pot
once in my life. At first he didn't believe me. Then he believed me
but thought I was, IIRC, "stuck up" or an "elitist" or something due to
not smoking pot more. lol

That's pretty funny. I've had similar exchanges with him as well.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"badlands420" wrote in message

I think you thrive on this sort of attention.

If that's the case, why do you continue to offer it?

PS- It's ironic (and quite funny) that you'd accuse me of craving attention
when the only reason I'm here is because you chose to start a thread with my
name on it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 2:18*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
Obfuscating again? Just be a man and admit you smoke pot.

Admit? I never said I didn't smoke pot. I asked you what you think a
"pothead" is. Just be a man and tell me.

Another obfuscation, I see.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 2:28*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
Actually, it sounds like you get off thinking about strangers thinking
about your cock.

Mrs. Badlands, just a moment ago: "Dude, this guy spends more time thinking
about your cock than I do!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So in other words, she never thinks about your cock at all. I don't
think that's something you should have shared with the group.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 2:12*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
If you have to mince your words and count your tokes, does it really
matter?

More bluster, more posturing, more evasion. It's appropriate that I find
myself in a group of vinyl aficionados, because you all sound like broken
records.

This isn't a group of vinyl aficionados, genius. And now, it's not
ironic that you think so.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 2:29*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
On Nov 29, 1:20*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
If you are using 420 in your moniker, you're a pothead.

Really? Please define what you think a "pothead" is.

Obfuscating again? Just be a man and admit you smoke pot. You're only
running away from yourself.

I remember Scott's reaction when I told him that I had only smoked pot
once in my life. *At first he didn't believe me. *Then he believed me
but thought I was, IIRC, "stuck up" or an "elitist" or something due to
not smoking pot more. *lol

At the same time, I once had an argument with him about pot. He had a
zero-tolerance approach to its legalization, even though he could
provide no evidence of its harmful effects.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 2:30*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
So Badlands420 is your real name, hypocrite?

Huh?

I think you may need to back away from the computer for a while. Your
incoherence is starting to border on psychosis.

That's not an appropriate response. It's hyperbole. No one here is
buying your bull****.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 2:45*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
"badlands420" wrote in message

I think you thrive on this sort of attention.

If that's the case, why do you continue to offer it?

PS- It's ironic (and quite funny) that you'd accuse me of craving attention
when the only reason I'm here is because you chose to start a thread with my
name on it.

That's not irony either, genius.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article

,

Jenn wrote:

I remember Scott's reaction when I told him that I had only smoked pot
once in my life. At first he didn't believe me. Then he believed me
but thought I was, IIRC, "stuck up" or an "elitist" or something due to
not smoking pot more. lol

That might help explain his stoner-circa-1974 taste in music.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 29, 5:02*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article

,

*Jenn wrote:
I remember Scott's reaction when I told him that I had only smoked pot
once in my life. *At first he didn't believe me. *Then he believed me
but thought I was, IIRC, "stuck up" or an "elitist" or something due to
not smoking pot more. *lol

That might help explain his stoner-circa-1974 taste in music.

LZMAOZROZL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

I remember Scott's reaction when I told him that I had only smoked pot
once in my life. *At first he didn't believe me. *Then he believed me
but thought I was, IIRC, "stuck up" or an "elitist" or something due to
not smoking pot more. *lol

At the same time, I once had an argument with him about pot. He had a
zero-tolerance approach to its legalization, even though he could
provide no evidence of its harmful effects.

That's odd. Legalization would turn weed into a profit center for government
instead of the money pit that interdiction is now. Doesn't Scottie realize
that every dollar of tax paid by others is one he doesn't have to worry
about?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

your armada[sic] of straw men and sock puppets.

boopsie believes we're engaged in a naval battle.

So Badlands420 is your real name, hypocrite?

I think you may need to back away from the computer for a while. Your
incoherence is starting to border on psychosis.

That's not an appropriate response. It's hyperbole. No one here is
buying your bull****.

boopsie has no idea what most of our posts mean. Just like Scottie.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

I remember Scott's reaction when I told him that I had only smoked pot
once in my life. At first he didn't believe me. Then he believed me
but thought I was, IIRC, "stuck up" or an "elitist" or something due to
not smoking pot more. lol

That might help explain his stoner-circa-1974 taste in music.

It might? Is irony involved?

Either way, wouldn't a genre like "stoner music" vary geographically? I was
in the northeast in the '70s and the stoners I met had diverse taste. Some
like top 40 (ACDC, Bad Company, Kansas), some like mellow rock (the Dead,
Allman Bros., Ten Years After), and some were still into what peaked in the
'60s (Beatles and Indian). The clubbers liked BritPop. Where do you
pigeonhole Witlessmongrel?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witless barks impotently.

You're missing the point again. This isn't for your benefit, it's for
ours.

Which only serves to demonstrate what a lowly scumbag you are if this
crap benefits you.

Did you hear about the fascist surge in Switzerland, Scooter? They're getting
ready to exterminate all the muslims. You should figure out how to adapt
their tactics to rid America of illegals from Mexico.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Another obfuscation, I see.

My heavens, you smoke much better weed than I do.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Some like top 40 (ACDC, Bad Company, Kansas),

If you can name me a top 40 AC/DC song, I'll give you a thousand dollars.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

That's not irony either, genius.

Yeah, whatever. You're a joke.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Nov 29, 12:29*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
On Nov 29, 1:20*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
If you are using 420 in your moniker, you're a pothead.

Really? Please define what you think a "pothead" is.

Obfuscating again? Just be a man and admit you smoke pot. You're only
running away from yourself.

I remember Scott's reaction when I told him that I had only smoked pot
once in my life.

Which is pretty silly.

As usual, you're not being clear. What is "pretty silly"? My
remembering? Your reaction? That I've only smoked pot once?

In your day, you didn't even get a buzz the
first time.

I see. So I should have kept at it until I got a buzz?

Still, you do suffer at times from reefer madness.

I do? As evidenced by what, exactly?

You then go off on some free association rants, hoping for a successful
troll:

I wonder if your internet stalker experience was a hallucination. I
suppose not since you seem to have no problem associating with usenet
stalkers.
You're probably just as quilty in that episode as Mary Jo.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

So in other words, she never thinks about your cock at all. I don't

think that's something you should have shared with the group.

This is the third time you've mentioned my genitals. I think that makes you
officially my girlfriend.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

That's not an appropriate response. It's hyperbole. No one here is

buying your bull****.

Yeah, I'm very distraught. Thanks for being my personal marionette,
****hole.