Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Koetsu cartridge-SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!!!

I was at one of our local high end saloons and had a demo of three
separate Koetsu carts. The fact is, I've heard $100 common carts that
had better overall fidelity. What a ****in' rip off these things are.

It just goes to prove what a bunch of rimmers a lot of audiophiles
are.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 19, 11:11*pm, Bret L wrote:
*I was at one of our local high end saloons and had a demo of three
separate Koetsu carts. The fact is, I've heard $100 common carts that
had better overall fidelity. What a ****in' rip off these things are.

It just goes to prove what a bunch of rimmers a lot of audiophiles
are.

It's time to clean out your ears. You have no idea what sounds good
and what doesn't.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 20, 11:48*am, hophead wrote:
In article 71d9127e-3452-4cf1-a708-
,
says...

On Nov 19, 11:11*pm, Bret L wrote:
*I was at one of our local high end saloons and had a demo of three
separate Koetsu carts. The fact is, I've heard $100 common carts that
had better overall fidelity. What a ****in' rip off these things are.

It just goes to prove what a bunch of rimmers a lot of audiophiles
are.

It's time to clean out your ears. You have no idea what sounds good
and what doesn't.

I don't know, perhaps Bratzi auditioned the cartridges on this
turntable:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gizzypooh/1455866616/

I wouldn't be surprised.

Here are the facts:

Bratzi didn't hear a Koetsu at a local audio saloon. There are no
Koetsus dealers close to his trailer park. He tried to pull this crap
with Harbeth. He couldn't name the model or the "saloon" or the the
salesperson or even the associated equipment. When pressed, he started
talking about hearing a Harbeth years ago at "someone's house."

He's doing the same thing here. He knows I like Koetsu and I like
Harbeth, and this is just a classic troll. Bratzi doesn't visit local
audio stores to audition equipment. Those people can spot an anti-EHEE
doofus like him from a mile away, and they won't go to the trouble of
letting him hear a single thing.

It's kind of sad that this guy is so lonely that he has to resort to
pathetic, transparent trolls like this just so someone will
acknowledge his existence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 20, 1:35*pm, hophead wrote:
In article c07ed132-f503-49f1-90a6-9e2082989b89
@c3g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, says...

He's doing the same thing here. He knows I like Koetsu and I like
Harbeth, and this is just a classic troll.

I can believe that. I've never had a chance to listen to a Koetsu, but
I've never heard anything but great things from anyone who's had a
chance to listen to or own one.

I've also not had a chance to audition anything from Harbeth, but my
local hi-fi shop just started bringing in some of their speakers. I
don't know how much of the range they carry, but a friend who works
there (whose ears I trust) told me they were very impressive.

Harbeth and Koetsu both make world-class components. Anyone who thinks
either one sounds like crap is probably lying about their experiences.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Boon wrote:

Harbeth and Koetsu both make world-class components. Anyone who thinks
either one sounds like crap is probably lying about their experiences.

From the too-late-to-count category: I was in the UT music building
today and saw notices for open forums with DJ Spooky. One was yesterday,
the other today at noon.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

http://store.acousticsounds.com/a/5413/Koetsu

He's doing the same thing here. He knows I like Koetsu and I like
Harbeth, and this is just a classic troll. Bratzi doesn't visit local
audio stores to audition equipment. Those people can spot an anti-EHEE
doofus like him from a mile away, and they won't go to the trouble of
letting him hear a single thing.

It's true, I did have to keep my opinions on the down low.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 20, 7:56*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
Harbeth and Koetsu both make world-class components. Anyone who thinks
either one sounds like crap is probably lying about their experiences.

From the too-late-to-count category: I was in the UT music building
today and saw notices for open forums with DJ Spooky. One was yesterday,
the other today at noon.

Arrrggggh. Would have liked to have gone.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 21, 1:59*am, Bret L wrote:
Here are the facts:

Bratzi didn't hear a Koetsu at a local audio saloon. There are no
Koetsus dealers close to his trailer park. He tried to pull this crap
with Harbeth. He couldn't name the model or the "saloon" or the the
salesperson or even the associated equipment. When pressed, he started
talking about hearing a Harbeth years ago at "someone's house."

http://store.acousticsounds.com/a/5413/Koetsu

I'll ask Clark, a personal friend of mine, if anyone came in and
auditioned three Koetsus and then left in the last few days. What were
you wearing?

He's doing the same thing here. He knows I like Koetsu and I like
Harbeth, and this is just a classic troll. Bratzi doesn't visit local
audio stores to audition equipment. Those people can spot an anti-EHEE
doofus like him from a mile away, and they won't go to the trouble of
letting him hear a single thing.

*It's true, I did have to keep my opinions on the down low.

When you say ridiculous things like Koetsus don't sound as good as
$100 cartridge, you'll find that no one really cares about your
opinions.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,

*Boon wrote:
Harbeth and Koetsu both make world-class components. Anyone who thinks
either one sounds like crap is probably lying about their experiences.

From the too-late-to-count category: I was in the UT music building
today and saw notices for open forums with DJ Spooky. One was yesterday,
the other today at noon.

Arrrggggh. Would have liked to have gone.

It's possible the forums were only publicized by photocopies posted on
music building bulletin boards. OTOH, the recent $50 million gift may
have something to do with the new lcd displays above the corkboard.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 21, 1:32*pm, Boon wrote:
On Nov 21, 1:59*am, Bret L wrote:

*It's true, I did have to keep my opinions on the down low.

When you say ridiculous things like Koetsus don't sound as good as
$100 cartridge, you'll find that no one really cares about your
opinions.

Bratzi says even more ridiculous things than that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Bret Ludwig- SCAM ARTIST SCAM ARTIST SCAM ARTIST!!!!!!!

On Nov 21, 4:57*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Nov 21, 1:32*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 21, 1:59*am, Bret L wrote:
*It's true, I did have to keep my opinions on the down low.

When you say ridiculous things like Koetsus don't sound as good as
$100 cartridge, you'll find that no one really cares about your
opinions.

Bratzi says even more ridiculous things than that.

Yes, but he's usually just expressing his execrable opinions. What
he's done here is lie about a reputable company. What a douchebag.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

What a douchebag.

"Douchebag" is the retro insult of the decade. It was big in the '70s, then
it went moribund in the '80s and '90s, and it's been regaining popularity
ever since December 8, 2000.

This bit of cultural trivia was brought to you over the protests of
A. Scalia and C. Thomas, supreme douchebags of the U.S.A.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

Boon said:

What a douchebag.

"Douchebag" is the retro insult of the decade. It was big in the '70s, then
it went moribund in the '80s and '90s, and it's been regaining popularity
ever since December 8, 2000.

Letterman talked about the emergence of "douche" the other day, joking
that visiting France he was afraid to use the shower controls.

This bit of cultural trivia was brought to you over the protests of
A. Scalia and C. Thomas, supreme douchebags of the U.S.A.

Perhaps peaking he

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/79/79tdouchebag.phtml

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

What a douchebag.

"Douchebag" is the retro insult of the decade. It was big in the '70s, then
it went moribund in the '80s and '90s, and it's been regaining popularity
ever since December 8, 2000.

Letterman talked about the emergence of "douche" the other day, joking
that visiting France he was afraid to use the shower controls.

You can always rely on Dave for dumb jokes.

This bit of cultural trivia was brought to you over the protests of
A. Scalia and C. Thomas, supreme douchebags of the U.S.A.

Perhaps peaking he
http://snltranscripts.jt.org/79/79tdouchebag.phtml

Memories... That skit was kind of funny, despite how it reads now.

Remember when Andrew Douche Clay guested on SNL, and Nora Dunn flounced off
in a tizzy? Now that's some major-league douchery.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

What a douchebag.

"Douchebag" is the retro insult of the decade. It was big in the '70s,
then
it went moribund in the '80s and '90s, and it's been regaining popularity
ever since December 8, 2000.

Letterman talked about the emergence of "douche" the other day, joking
that visiting France he was afraid to use the shower controls.

You can always rely on Dave for dumb jokes.

You have to go to the fake news for smart ones.

This bit of cultural trivia was brought to you over the protests of
A. Scalia and C. Thomas, supreme douchebags of the U.S.A.

Perhaps peaking he
http://snltranscripts.jt.org/79/79tdouchebag.phtml

Memories... That skit was kind of funny, despite how it reads now.

Remember when Andrew Douche Clay guested on SNL, and Nora Dunn flounced off
in a tizzy? Now that's some major-league douchery.

And Victoria Jackson assured us what a sweet guy he really was. Whatever
happened to her? You'd think a chunky blonde who can do a handstand
would go far in this world.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
MiNe 109 wrote:

In article
,

*Boon wrote:
Harbeth and Koetsu both make world-class components. Anyone who thinks
either one sounds like crap is probably lying about their experiences.

From the too-late-to-count category: I was in the UT music building
today and saw notices for open forums with DJ Spooky. One was yesterday,
the other today at noon.

Arrrggggh. Would have liked to have gone.

It's possible the forums were only publicized by photocopies posted on
music building bulletin boards. OTOH, the recent $50 million gift may
have something to do with the new lcd displays above the corkboard.

Stephen

That gift was already manifesting itself when I was there in March.
Gosh I love what that SofM does. Jerry Junkin has been very nice to me.

We opened our new theater this weekend with concerts on Friday and
Saturday. Simply amazing to get it. Exhaustion has set in...I'm being
a slug today.

Anyone interested in live theater sound and psychoacoustics should check
out the Meyer Sound Constellation system. We are thrilled with it so
far.
http://www.meyersound.com/products/l...constellation/
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 22, 12:31*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Boon said:

What a douchebag.

"Douchebag" is the retro insult of the decade. It was big in the '70s, then
it went moribund in the '80s and '90s, and it's been regaining popularity
ever since December 8, 2000.

It seems to have regained popularity in tandem with the variation
"douchebaggery."
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Remember when Andrew Douche Clay guested on SNL, and Nora Dunn flounced off
in a tizzy? Now that's some major-league douchery.

And Victoria Jackson assured us what a sweet guy he really was. Whatever
happened to her? You'd think a chunky blonde who can do a handstand
would go far in this world.

After Nixon went to China, the right-wing pundits started laying claim to the
new age of peace and cooperation. When Obama went, today's wingnuts bitched
and moaned. At least he didn't puke on a Chinese leader. Did Dumbya ever go
to Asia? Supposedly, he spent the latter six years of his term reinforcing
his "bubble".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

Remember when Andrew Douche Clay guested on SNL, and Nora Dunn flounced
off
in a tizzy? Now that's some major-league douchery.

And Victoria Jackson assured us what a sweet guy he really was. Whatever
happened to her? You'd think a chunky blonde who can do a handstand
would go far in this world.

After Nixon went to China, the right-wing pundits started laying claim to the
new age of peace and cooperation.

On, I remember that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tv3hrZmcEk

When Obama went, today's wingnuts bitched
and moaned. At least he didn't puke on a Chinese leader. Did Dumbya ever go
to Asia? Supposedly, he spent the latter six years of his term reinforcing
his "bubble".

Do the Olympics count?

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

What a douchebag.

"Douchebag" is the retro insult of the decade. It was big in the '70s, then
it went moribund in the '80s and '90s, and it's been regaining popularity
ever since December 8, 2000.

It seems to have regained popularity in tandem with the variation
"douchebaggery."

Agreed, LOt"S. Bratzi has a crush on you, I believe.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Did Dumbya ever go to Asia? Supposedly, he spent
the latter six years of his term reinforcing his "bubble".

Do the Olympics count?

Oh, right. Forgot about that. He probably didn't give the premier a
shoulder-rub like he did with Merkel.

Meanwhile, the Papists are rearing up in propagandistic indignation.

"Rhode Island's top Roman Catholic leader has asked
Rep. Patrick Kennedy to stop taking Communion over
his support for abortion rights."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/11/22/kennedy.abortion/index.html

Another branch of christian religionists got pretty close to the Oval Office
under Dumbya. I wonder if this business with Kennedy has anything to do with
Rome and the Anglicans.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

Did Dumbya ever go to Asia? Supposedly, he spent
the latter six years of his term reinforcing his "bubble".

Do the Olympics count?

Oh, right. Forgot about that. He probably didn't give the premier a
shoulder-rub like he did with Merkel.

Meanwhile,

Well Scottie'd!

the Papists are rearing up in propagandistic indignation.

"Rhode Island's top Roman Catholic leader has asked
Rep. Patrick Kennedy to stop taking Communion over
his support for abortion rights."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/11/22/kennedy.abortion/index.html

Another branch of christian religionists got pretty close to the Oval Office
under Dumbya. I wonder if this business with Kennedy has anything to do with
Rome and the Anglicans.

Probably not, as the other RC leaders aren't exactly falling in line
behind this guy.

Too bad reexamining their tax-exempt status is such a political
impossibility.

Stephen

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Did Dumbya ever go to Asia? Supposedly, he spent
the latter six years of his term reinforcing his "bubble".

Do the Olympics count?

Oh, right. Forgot about that. He probably didn't give the premier a
shoulder-rub like he did with Merkel.

No youtube link?

Meanwhile,

Well Scottie'd!

If I knew what you meant, I'd probably be ashamed.

Another branch of christian religionists got pretty close to the Oval Office
under Dumbya. I wonder if this business with Kennedy has anything to do with
Rome and the Anglicans.

Probably not, as the other RC leaders aren't exactly falling in line
behind this guy.

Maybe the R.I. priest is hoping to be recruited by the baptists. You're not a
practicing baptist, are you?

Too bad reexamining their tax-exempt status is such a political
impossibility.

I suppose you can cite a law stating that religious groups can only be
tax-exempt if they're not political....

Stephen
Stephen

woof!
woof!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

Did Dumbya ever go to Asia? Supposedly, he spent
the latter six years of his term reinforcing his "bubble".

Do the Olympics count?

Oh, right. Forgot about that. He probably didn't give the premier a
shoulder-rub like he did with Merkel.

No youtube link?

It's there under "Bush-Merkel".

Meanwhile,

Well Scottie'd!

If I knew what you meant, I'd probably be ashamed.

'Meanwhile' was his favorite linking word.

Another branch of christian religionists got pretty close to the Oval
Office
under Dumbya. I wonder if this business with Kennedy has anything to do
with
Rome and the Anglicans.

Probably not, as the other RC leaders aren't exactly falling in line
behind this guy.

Maybe the R.I. priest is hoping to be recruited by the baptists. You're not a
practicing baptist, are you?

Damn! I left my cigarettes at the bar. No.

Baptists aren't too keen on priesthood and transubstantiation, so I
doubt a priest would feel welcome. An ex-priest might enjoy giving up
his vow of poverty.

Too bad reexamining their tax-exempt status is such a political
impossibility.

I suppose you can cite a law stating that religious groups can only be
tax-exempt if they're not political....

501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code defines an exempt church as one
"which does not participate in, or intervene in (including the
publishing or distributing of statements), any political campaign on
behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for public office."

Churches are entitled to their views, of course, including political
ones but can't endorse specific candidates.

Stephen
Stephen

woof!
woof!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Meanwhile,

Well Scottie'd!

If I knew what you meant, I'd probably be ashamed.

'Meanwhile' was his favorite linking word.

Oops. I feel flea-ridden.

Another branch of christian religionists got pretty close to the Oval Office
under Dumbya. I wonder if this business with Kennedy has anything to do
with Rome and the Anglicans.

Probably not, as the other RC leaders aren't exactly falling in line
behind this guy.

Maybe the R.I. priest is hoping to be recruited by the baptists. You're not a
practicing baptist, are you?

Damn! I left my cigarettes at the bar. No.

Wouldn't that sort of hypocrisy be puritan or presbyterian? I admit I'm no
expert on the nuances of christian hypocrisy.

Baptists aren't too keen on priesthood and transubstantiation, so I
doubt a priest would feel welcome. An ex-priest might enjoy giving up
his vow of poverty.

How about his vow of celibacy?

Too bad reexamining their tax-exempt status is such a political
impossibility.

I suppose you can cite a law stating that religious groups can only be
tax-exempt if they're not political....

501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code defines an exempt church as one
"which does not participate in, or intervene in (including the
publishing or distributing of statements), any political campaign on
behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for public office."

Churches are entitled to their views, of course, including political
ones but can't endorse specific candidates.

Well googled.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

MiNe 109 said:

Meanwhile,

Well Scottie'd!

If I knew what you meant, I'd probably be ashamed.

'Meanwhile' was his favorite linking word.

Oops. I feel flea-ridden.

Another branch of christian religionists got pretty close to the Oval
Office
under Dumbya. I wonder if this business with Kennedy has anything to
do
with Rome and the Anglicans.

Probably not, as the other RC leaders aren't exactly falling in line
behind this guy.

Maybe the R.I. priest is hoping to be recruited by the baptists. You're
not a
practicing baptist, are you?

Damn! I left my cigarettes at the bar. No.

Wouldn't that sort of hypocrisy be puritan or presbyterian? I admit I'm no
expert on the nuances of christian hypocrisy.

The real Puritans disapproved of drunkenness, not of drinking.

Southern Baptists are big on Prohibition or at least their church
conference is, so going to the bar is inherently bad.

Baptists aren't too keen on priesthood and transubstantiation, so I
doubt a priest would feel welcome. An ex-priest might enjoy giving up
his vow of poverty.

How about his vow of celibacy?

Better to marry than to burn.

Too bad reexamining their tax-exempt status is such a political
impossibility.

I suppose you can cite a law stating that religious groups can only be
tax-exempt if they're not political....

501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code defines an exempt church as one
"which does not participate in, or intervene in (including the
publishing or distributing of statements), any political campaign on
behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for public office."

Churches are entitled to their views, of course, including political
ones but can't endorse specific candidates.

Well googled.

Some churches tried to challenge this a while back but I don't remember
if anything came of it.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

wrote:
On Nov 21, 1:32*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 21, 1:59*am, Bret L wrote:
*It's true, I did have to keep my opinions on the down low.

When you say ridiculous things like Koetsus don't sound as good as
$100 cartridge, you'll find that no one really cares about your
opinions.

Bratzi says even more ridiculous things than that.

Yes, but he's usually just expressing his execrable opinions. What
he's done here is lie about a reputable company. What a douchebag.

V'n's'n'h now presumes to KNOW WHAT I AM REALLY THINKING and to tell
all and sundry that I really like Koetsu, I'm just ****ting on it over
jealousy.

Very low output moving coil carts are totally dependent for their
performance on loading and matching, and that means on an individual
basis. 99% of the cocksuckers that buy these things can'r even solder,
much less be expected to do that kind of work. And the pharmacopeia of
goofy body materials Koetsu uses just throws an unnecessary variable
in there. Maybe in some ideal world great results can be wrested from
these things but 90% of people will get better results from regular
old plebian cartridges.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

And Victoria Jackson assured us what a sweet guy he really was. Whatever
happened to her? You'd think a chunky blonde who can do a handstand
would go far in this world.

She was real religious as I recall. Probably dropped out because of
that.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

I suppose you can cite a law stating that religious groups can only be
tax-exempt if they're not political....

501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code defines an exempt church as one
"which does not participate in, or intervene in (including the
publishing or distributing of statements), any political campaign on
behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for public office."

Churches are entitled to their views, of course, including political
ones but can't endorse specific candidates.

If that were evenly and thoroughly enforced half the TV preachers and
damn near every black AME and Baptist church would be disexempted. All
black preachers tell their congregations how to vote and the blacks go
forth and do it, to the extent their ability to comprehend the ballot
allows. The IRS can't touch them with a 20 foot pole so they have to
back off the white fundies some as well.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Nov 21, 1:32*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 21, 1:59*am, Bret L wrote:
[...]

And still you haven't been able to confirm any of the details on your
alleged visit to Acoustic Sounds. For quite some time you've been
calling audiophiles and high-end audio frauds, so it's especially
fitting that you're the one who turns out to be the real fraud.

And your continued insistence that audiophiles need to know how to
solder before they can join the hobby remains one of the most retarded
things I've ever heard.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

And your continued insistence that audiophiles need to know how to
solder before they can join the hobby remains one of the most retarded
things I've ever heard.

I'll bet he soldered something in one of his ears a long time ago.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 24, 11:47*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Boon said:

And your continued insistence that audiophiles need to know how to
solder before they can join the hobby remains one of the most retarded
things I've ever heard.

I'll bet he soldered something in one of his ears a long time ago.

That would explain a lot. When it comes to stereo equipment, Bret the
Audio Fraud's tastes are ****ty and uninformed at best.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

wrote:
On Nov 21, 1:32*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 21, 1:59*am, Bret L wrote:
[...]

You can't really be stupid enough to believe I'm going to walk into
Kassem's joint and say, "Hello, I'm Bret Ludwig, the guy from Usenet
that posts racially conscious anti-fundamentalist (he's a big fundie,
or did you not know?) and less-than-worshipful posts about 90% of what
you sell and also ****es off Jews, who are half the audiophiles out
there, can I hear this stuff?? Oh and can you take a photo with me so
I can send it to your buddy to prove I really drove the 200 miles to
get here??"

Well.....okay. Maybe you can.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 26, 12:01*am, Bret L wrote:
On Nov 24, 9:37*am, Boon wrote:

wrote:
On Nov 21, 1:32*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 21, 1:59*am, Bret L wrote:
[...]

No. You can tell me when you visited, and I can ask my friend Clark if
a guy came in and auditioned three Koetsus during that time. It's
pretty simple.

The longer you wait, the less likely Clark will remember. Everyone
here knows that's your strategy, and everyone here now knows you're a
fraud when it comes to audio. Even duh-Mikey, who does know about
audio design, agrees that you know nothing about this hobby. For a
long time I've maintained that most of your audio posts have been cut-
and-pasted from other sources.

That's why most people here ignore you. So then next time you cry that
no one here wants to talk about audio here because they didn't respond
to your so-called audio post, you'll know the real answer.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Nov 26, 10:02*am, Boon wrote:
On Nov 26, 12:01*am, Bret L wrote:

On Nov 24, 9:37*am, Boon wrote:

wrote:
On Nov 21, 1:32*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 21, 1:59*am, Bret L wrote:
[...]

I'll say it was in the last two weeks. I was one of three people that
came over. I am not going to say what I was wearing or any thing like
that. There may have been a Clark there, I think the guy introduced
himself by another name that as I recall started with S.

It's a nice facility and I don't want to be banned for one thing. For
another they are a working shop and I don't feel the need to bother
them as you seem inclined to do over a trivial ****ing match that only
peripherally involves them. I personally don't like this product and
did not understand why it is considered good but some do and my saying
what I think on Usenet is a different matter altogether than bothering
them.

There are a lot of things Chad Kassema nd I will never agree on but
he is a businessman performing a service and has the right not to have
his people ****ed with.. I was super respectful on his turf and see no
reason to participate in a pussy hair plucking affair.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 26, 10:42*am, Bret L wrote:
On Nov 26, 10:02*am, Boon wrote:

On Nov 26, 12:01*am, Bret L wrote:

On Nov 24, 9:37*am, Boon wrote:

wrote:
On Nov 21, 1:32*pm, Boon wrote:

On Nov 21, 1:59*am, Bret L wrote:
[...]

Actually, you maligned one of their products on the Internet. You said
that it was a scam, so therefore you're calling Chad and Clark
charlatans. I know that Clark owns a Koetsu in his system and feels
that it's the best cartridge money can buy. He's one of the top
turntable set-up experts in the world, and I would like to think he's
far more trustworthy than autistic trailer-park trash who spams audio
groups with white supremacist nonsense.

I think Chad and Clark should know who you are. You should be banned
from their facility since you're such a low-class ingrate.

And I still don't believe that you heard a Koetsu at their facility or
any other facility. The biggest clue that you're a fraud is your
failure to mention specific models. You just see a brand name that you
don't like (or that I DO like) and your biases instantly come out.
You're about the biggest audio fraud I've ever seen.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Actually, you maligned one of their products on the Internet. You said
that it was a scam, so therefore you're calling Chad and Clark
charlatans. I know that Clark owns a Koetsu in his system and feels
that it's the best cartridge money can buy. He's one of the top
turntable set-up experts in the world, and I would like to think he's
far more trustworthy than autistic trailer-park trash who spams audio
groups with white supremacist nonsense.

I think Chad and Clark should know who you are. You should be banned
from their facility since you're such a low-class ingrate.

I'll bet you do, Brenda Starr. I''ll bet you do indeed.

Yes, I dislike Koetsu. If they like it it's their business. I didn't
attack their business as a business.

A good friend of mine is a car salesman. He sells Bowel Movement
Watery's. He knows what I think of them and I keep it out of the
conversation. Do I consider him a charlatan? No, I consider that he's
a salesman for a product that I happen to not like.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 26, 11:03*pm, Bret L wrote:
Actually, you maligned one of their products on the Internet. You said
that it was a scam, so therefore you're calling Chad and Clark
charlatans. I know that Clark owns a Koetsu in his system and feels
that it's the best cartridge money can buy. He's one of the top
turntable set-up experts in the world, and I would like to think he's
far more trustworthy than autistic trailer-park trash who spams audio
groups with white supremacist nonsense.

I think Chad and Clark should know who you are. You should be banned
from their facility since you're such a low-class ingrate.

*I'll bet you do, Brenda Starr. I''ll *bet you do indeed.

*Yes, I dislike Koetsu. If they like it it's their business. I didn't
attack their business as a business.

You haven't heard a Koetsu.

*A good friend of mine is a car salesman. He sells Bowel Movement
Watery's. He knows what I think of them and I keep it out of the
conversation. Do I consider him a charlatan? No, I consider that he's
a salesman for a product that I happen to not like.

You probably don't like BMWs because you can't afford one.

Still, you haven't addressed the questions I asked. That's
confirmation that you lied about the Koetsus and the Harbeths and
everything else. Nice going, audio fraud.