Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Brian’s Basics

Brian’s Basics

Posted by Bob on October 8, 2009 at 7:22 am

"As children we used to sit around the sandbox creating castles, war-zones for army men, and sand bridges after a heavy rain. We played make believe and entertained ourselves for hours on end. Most don’t remember the boredom suffered as a child and the extent we went though to entertain ourselves, but this leads me to my point. Humans are intrinsically creative creatures and in the absence of expressed creativity, we are inspired to create.

When a mind is deprived of all outside influence it will create art,
music, dance, literature, and countless other expressions and we can
say these expressions of creativity are extensions of ourselves.

A large body of individual creativity can form a culture, and a
culture is nothing more than an accepted collective expression of
creativity.

The culture that is established by the people is always secondary to
the people, as another race can have that culture. If the culture is
destroyed, the culture will reestablish itself as long as the people
who created the original culture exist.

Respectable conservatives like to say that it is all about culture and
that they would gladly open the gates to let the barbarians though as
long as they claim to profess the right words and ways. Respectable
conservatives condemn to death the very thing they claim to
protect."

http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog/2...brians-basics/

A child at least defends his sand castle from those who seek to
destroy it.

Basics of CRM Gungun Pro Audio 0 March 21st 08 06:13 AM
Remember what I said about basics? Barry Pro Audio 0 June 25th 07 02:16 AM
Battery Basics tmaki[_2_] Pro Audio 1 May 14th 07 08:51 PM
Recording basics Eric Pro Audio 2 December 20th 05 12:59 AM
help with the basics Dan K Tech 6 December 6th 04 01:11 AM