Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Sterilize stupid whites FIRST

I just saw a local news segment interviewing some White people from
the Bootheel area of Missouri. GOD some White people are stupid. We
need to sterilize all stupid, crime prone and antisocial people but we
need to sterilize the worst Whites first. Then the Cabrini-Green
ghetto nogs and the fast breeding steezers such as we can not deport.
But it's actually the lowest order of whites that should be first in
line.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 7, 1:04*pm, Bret L wrote:
*I just saw a local news segment interviewing some White people from
the Bootheel area of Missouri. GOD some White people are stupid. We
need to sterilize all stupid, crime prone and antisocial people but we
need to sterilize the worst Whites first. Then the Cabrini-Green
ghetto nogs and the fast breeding steezers such as we can not deport.
But it's actually the lowest order of whites that should be first in
line.

Any reason why you're capitalizing "white," you loon?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 7, 2:04*pm, Bret L wrote:
*I just saw a local news segment interviewing some White people from
the Bootheel area of Missouri. GOD some White people are stupid. We
need to sterilize all stupid, crime prone and antisocial people but we
need to sterilize the worst Whites first. Then the Cabrini-Green
ghetto nogs and the fast breeding steezers such as we can not deport.
But it's actually the lowest order of whites that should be first in
line.

Since Bratzi still has hopes of breeding, we defintiely should
take care not to sterilize his preferred mates, deceased MM lookalikes