Scott Prian Scott Prian is offline
Junior Member

Location: Kennesaw, Ga
Send a message via AIM to Scott Prian
Default Patch Pannels

I have just relocated and im in the process of expanding my studio, im looking to buy a patch pannel that has 16 xlr connectors and 4 mic/line connectors, but i do not trust myself with any kind of soldering...

i have been doing SOME research on 25 pin connectors, and i was wondering if they make panels, or even rack mounts that offer 2 sets of 8 xlr males and on the back, 2 25 pin connectors so i can run the snake from the patch through the wall into the control room

OR is there something simple im missing out on..

thanks everyone.
Check out my drumming at www.Youtube.com/Sc0ttPrian

Supply Cat5e Patch Cords,Cat5e Patch Cables,Network Patch Cables,Network Patch Cords,Unshielded Patch Cables,Cat6 Patch Cables,Cat6 Patch Cords [email protected] Pro Audio 1 April 12th 06 06:21 AM
USB Phone patch Mike Cleaver Pro Audio 0 December 12th 04 08:47 PM
FA: Large lot of REAL switchcraft & ADC patch cables, plus patch bays GS Pro Audio 0 December 16th 03 12:46 AM
FA: Large lot of REAL switchcraft & ADC patch cables, plus patch bays GS Marketplace 0 December 16th 03 12:46 AM
FA: DBX PB-48 patch bay like new! Homam Pro Audio 0 November 26th 03 08:33 PM