Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.reggae
Ras James Ras James is offline

Default Internship available at Jah Freedom Recording

Jah Freedom Recording Company in Negril, Jamaica has moved to a new
location, and is offering a specialized internship for someone with
training in studio equipment wiring and maintenance to help set up the
new facilities. The internship will provide you the opportunity to be
instrumental in setting up the top recording facility in Western
Jamaica, while learning new things and getting to experience the
culture and beauty of Jamaica.

We are looking for someone interested in traveling to Jamaica and in
exchange for your skills and knowledge we can offer you room, board
and an extended stay in Negril, Jamaica's loveliest resort town.

Interested persons should have knowledge of analog and digital studio
equipment, both old and new, patch bay design and wiring, and the
ability to assemble set up and maintain equipment. Additional
knowledge in acoustics and room design is definitely a plus! Anyone
interested should contact Steve Weinstein at Jah Freedom Recording at
call me at my US number at 215 240 8748 or
in Jamaica at 876 957 0037