artweiss artweiss is offline
Junior Member

Default Repair/replace Fourier drivers?

I have a wonderful pair of Fourier speakers in my home. Recently noticed the surrounds on the 3.75 in. midrange drivers are cracked.

I've not been able to find any OEM replacements. Any recommendations on where to go from here? I'd hate to replace the speakers - the sound is really good!
Posted to rec.audio.misc
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

artweiss wrote:

I have a wonderful pair of Fourier speakers in my home. Recently noticed
the surrounds on the 3.75 in. midrange drivers are cracked.

I've not been able to find any OEM replacements. Any recommendations on
where to go from here? I'd hate to replace the speakers - the sound is
really good!

Never heard of Fourier. What am I missing ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.misc
Tim Schwartz Tim Schwartz is offline

artweiss wrote:
I have a wonderful pair of Fourier speakers in my home. Recently noticed
the surrounds on the 3.75 in. midrange drivers are cracked.

I've not been able to find any OEM replacements. Any recommendations on
where to go from here? I'd hate to replace the speakers - the sound is
really good!

Art,

I've had excellent results having foam surround redone by Millersound
Labs, 1422 Taylor Road, Lansdale, PA 19446, Phone 215-412-7700.
Contact Bill LeGall there.

Regards,
Tim Schwartz
Posted to rec.audio.misc
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Eeyore" wrote in
message
artweiss wrote:

I have a wonderful pair of Fourier speakers in my home.
Recently noticed the surrounds on the 3.75 in. midrange
drivers are cracked.

I've not been able to find any OEM replacements. Any
recommendations on where to go from here? I'd hate to
replace the speakers - the sound is really good!

Never heard of Fourier. What am I missing ?

U.S. brand, now defunct. Never achieved really wide distribution or sales.

Repair or replace David Zeit Audio Opinions 2 April 5th 08 05:13 AM
Repair or replace David Zeit Pro Audio 0 April 4th 08 07:01 AM
Replace midbass drivers? Steve Car Audio 1 February 6th 05 08:22 PM
OT repair replace ADS woofers LD P Marketplace 0 September 27th 04 08:37 PM
ADS woofer repair or replace LD P Tech 0 September 20th 04 02:12 AM