Posted to rec.audio.misc
[email protected] wishtowrite@gmail.com is offline

Default Thoughts on the Altec Lansing Im600 Ipod speaker

Music to our ears (and hearts) .....Thoughts on the AItec Lansing
Im600

The world seemed to change and improve a little , with the invention
of the ipod.

For as long as we have music in our lives , we can endure so many
other things life sometimes throws our way.

With such a wonderful device as a Mp3 player able to hold thousands of
songs our lives became a little better. New technology has brought us
Zunes, Sansa, Iriver and Disney jumping on the band wagon to bring us
a whole range of choices.

We recently purchased a 80 G Ipod for our 13 year old son and he has
discoved that he can place thousands of songs or some 60 full length
movies on his player, now thats incredible !

Perhaps , some of you will remember when we had and owned eight
tracks , and then tapes and then Cds and DVDs, and where are those
fond memories and icons of technology heading , basically they are all
reduced to a small, tiny hard drive placed in the palm of ones hand .

Incredible to consider with the advances in electronics, whats going
to happen in say 10 or twenty years ... perhaps pin sized drives or
something totally different that we cant even imagine, truly while
some parts of our lives are the same day in and day out , we are
forever changed by the rapid changes in the technology that flows
constanly to us from around the world.

Based on our purchase and selling experince , our family agrees and
thinks one of the best speakers for playing IPODs is the Altec Lansing
IM600.

The reasons we think the im600 is great, is that it has incredible
sound quaility, its portable, and has a FM radio built right in.

Thats why you will often find a number of these Im600 for sale in our
auctions and in our Ebay store .

http://stores.ebay.ca/techalo?refid=store

You paid a fair dollar to have the best in an Ipod and no doubt if
your like us, you spent a lot of time collecting and selecting great
songs, so why not play it on one of the best .....

While selling im600 s we make a few extra dollars to pay the bills ,
we are confident this excellent im600 ipod music player will help add
enjoyment to your life and make everyones life a little better with
music.

If you are interested , we have collected some great links that have
reviews about the Im600.

Best way to read them is to right click on the link and choose open in
new window

http://reviews.cnet.com/mp3-player-a...-32402791.html

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/rev...stem-for-ipod/

http://www.macworld.com/article/5731.../04/im600.html

Thank you for reading our thoughts on the Im600

techalo Family Ebay store
http://stores.ebay.ca/techalo?refid=store

Cheers from Ontario Canada