Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default We were wrong!

Looks like Scottie did do his military service. Who'd have thought? Very
surprising, at least to me.

Here's the proof -- Scottie in his Army buzz-cut.

http://ashorterlink.com/2717

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 14, 10:52*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Looks like Scottie did do his military service. Who'd have thought? Very
surprising, at least to me.

Here's the proof -- Scottie in his Army buzz-cut.

http://ashorterlink.com/2717

And he was infantry, since his collar is infantry blue.

Sorry, 2pid! I guess you actually do know what you're talking about!

Lol

What Did I Do Wrong??? EADGBE Pro Audio 21 May 20th 06 01:15 AM
Where did I go wrong? TChelvam High End Audio 41 June 6th 04 06:24 PM
What did I do wrong? Steve K Pro Audio 3 March 9th 04 12:47 PM
B&W..What am i doing wrong? Nick Dee High End Audio 14 January 19th 04 04:32 PM
What am I doing wrong? Jason Car Audio 2 August 25th 03 02:35 PM