Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default A feast for Robert's triumph

I'm going to have a goat-grilling in your honor. I hope you can attend.
Which one of these is yours?

http://tinyurl.com/479sco

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Soundhaspriority said:

I'm going to have a goat-grilling in your honor. I hope you can attend.
Which one of these is yours?
http://tinyurl.com/479sco

I must say, you've gotten a lot of goats over the years on r.a.o. It looks
like you've got just about everybody's!

Hah! Fooled ya. They're not mine. I rented a crowd of extras from an agency.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Soundhaspriority said:

Hah! Fooled ya. They're not mine. I rented a crowd of extras from an
agency.

Damn! I'm so tired of vegetarian.

tips on that.