Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Let me hear you admit it, 2pid

You don't know as much about military matters as I do.

To give you an out, you can alternatively admit that JA was right, and
that you'll never be able to admit that anybody knows more than you on
any topic. That's the one that I think is true, BTW.

It's your choice, 2pid. No excluded middle, just the facts, ma'am. ;-)

Imbecile.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

The Idiot yapped:

You don't know as much about military matters as I do.

Here, let me help. I'm sure you know more about certain military
matters like
tucking in the sheets and putting a spit shine on the generals shoes.

So your answer is No. OK, now do publishing: Compare your "knowledge" of
that field to John's. (That's John Atkinson.)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

At last, an admission from Scottie that gibes with reality!

So your answer is No. OK, now do publishing: Compare your "knowledge" of
that field to John's. (That's John Atkinson.)

Fiction is not my field.

Bravo! So we all agree you're an ignoramus.

Do you know why Normals disdain ignorant persons who yap and bark at length
on subject about which they have little or no knowledge? Make an effort to
answer now.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 13, 1:08*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jun 13, 1:05*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
You don't know as much about military matters as I do.

*Poor Shhhtard, your poor fragile ego needs my validation.

No, I just like to see you dance. Let's watch:

*Here, let me help. I'm sure you know more about certain military
matters like
tucking in the sheets and putting a spit shine on the generals shoes.

I'm sure about that, too. I served, you see, and you chose to be a
selfish coward.

I will definitely admit that I've never had my head anywhere near the
muzzle of a cannon when it went boom, so you've definitely got that
one to back you up.

Why, you could also admit that you've never been in a dangerous area
(or anywhere else) in the service of your country, or that there are
people who know more about some things (like the military) than you
do.

F-22s however are just not your strength.

I wonder if there's anybody on RAO who believes that one other than
you, 2pid. I somehow kind of doubt it. LoL

Bark! Yapyapyap! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Woof!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 13, 2:17*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
At last, an admission from Scottie that gibes with reality!

So your answer is No. OK, now do publishing: Compare your "knowledge" of
that field to John's. (That's John Atkinson.)

Fiction is not my field.

Bravo! So we all agree you're an ignoramus.

Do you know why Normals disdain ignorant persons who yap and bark at length
on subject about which they have little or no knowledge? Make an effort to
answer now.

Answer: You will not tell me what to eat. Ever. The Policy of
Deprivation will not apply to me. I will use all of the water I want
to. Even rice and alfalfa field's don't hold a candle to what those
damned immigrant's use.

Have you ever met a lib you liked? Me either. There gonna ruin the
country if we let 'em.

The F-22 is absolutely necessary even though I haven't understood
anything that Shhhh! has said about it. Not one single thing. I know
all about the military though: I read a book on it once.

Now quit avoiding the subject. Your just like Jenn.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

You left the noun and the verb out of the last sentence ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

Now quit avoiding the subject. Your just like Jenn.

You left the noun and the verb out of the last sentence ;-)

Stop smirking at Shushie and start insulting Arnii. If you disobey my direct
order, I'll summarily eject you from my posse.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 13, 4:23*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
[...]

No comment on the possessives?

Damn. Your lacking self awareness. Most musician's do.