Posted to rec.audio.misc,alt.music.sneaker-pimps,alt.pl.rec.muzyka.hiphop,alt.rap,it.arti.hiphop
DJ Trip DJ Trip is offline

Default New DJ Trip Video Mixtape Out Now!!

Sup all yall,

A good DJ has two jobs. The first is to rock the crowd and give them
music that will make them happy. The second is to explore music that
the listener might otherwise not have ever heard. For most of you, my
new video mixtape will expose you to many new sounds from an era in
hip hop that was short lived and yet oh so sweet. I'm not talking
about the old school or the early nineties golden era. I'm talking
about a period of hip hop, around the late nineties, where independent
hip hop was the rage and labels such as Rawkus and Stones Throw ruled
the day.

These indie lables brought up some major talent such as Mos Def, Talib
Kweli and Lord Quas to name just a few. There are some other joints on
here that you may know, but they all share the same vibe. You may not
know these beats but you will be glad that your boy DJ Trip Ones
hooked you up with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieONPNvWZ7U

Brand Nubian - Steal Ya Ho
KMD - Sweet Premium Wine
Quasimoto - Discipline 99
De La Soul - Breakadawn
Sir Melenik, Grand Puba, Sadat X - 7XL
Mos Def - Mrs. Fat Booty
Wu Tang Clan - Cream
MF Doom - Dead Bent

Don't hate me for not bumping the latest britney spears or justin this
time, I'll be back with the regular bangers in due time. These joints
may not have rocked the charts, but they are undeniably dope - and
these are my favorites from the era. Hope you like it.

While you are enjoying the fattest of rhythms, why not check out DJ
Trip's YouTube channel, with the latest DJ Trip Video updates!

http://www.youtube.com/DJTripOne

Also, don't forget to peep the official Website of DJ Trip:

http://www.tagpage.com/dj_trip/

Become DJ Trip's friend on myspace!

http://www.myspace.com/djtripone