Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] davidizquierdo720@gmail.com is offline

Default JOE MEEK SC3 DAD STEREO COMPRESSOR

I am a proud owner of a Joe Meek SC3 DAD compressor and I'm very happy with it. Everything I feed into it ROCKS! Some people think Joe Meek stuff sucks and the reason might be that they don't know how to use it. You can actually dial in any sound you want with this machine. One thing I can say about this Joe Meek is that it is magical. It's great on synths, drums,and as a buss compressor for a final mix. I only use the analog side of the unit though. 🏻 people 🤘🏻
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] mkolber1@gmail.com is offline

Well I'm glad that's settled, after 17 years.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nil[_2_] Nil[_2_] is offline

On 03 Apr 2017, John Williamson
wrote in rec.audio.pro:

I know. But they often appear as a quote in a later post in the
thread.

Yeah, but in this case, Google itself isn't broken - everything is
present, accounted for, and dated properly - it's the Google user.