Franz

Default connections for telefunken/neumann/bfe vintage modules

Hello everyone.

I found some nice vintage modules ("tab" style):

(3x) Telefunken w 395a
(1x) Neumann Eq Typ. PE 930.01
(1x) BFE limiter bc180

Now I'm searching for the connection diagrams, power, voltage.... etc
Any hint ?

Thank you.

Francesco Fabiano
Italy

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] mellturbo1@gmail.com is offline

Le lundi 29 septembre 2003 14:04:45 UTC-4, Franz a écritÂ*:
Hello everyone.

I found some nice vintage modules ("tab" style):

(3x) Telefunken w 395a
(1x) Neumann Eq Typ. PE 930.01
(1x) BFE limiter bc180

Now I'm searching for the connection diagrams, power, voltage.... etc
Any hint ?

Thank you.

Francesco Fabiano
Italy

Hi Francesco,
I'm looking for the connection diagrams etc.. For the Neumann EQ PEV 930.01.. Did you find something ??

Cheers,

Mélanie
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

wrote:
Le lundi 29 septembre 2003 14:04:45 UTC-4, Franz a =C3=A9crit=C2=A0:
I found some nice vintage modules ("tab" style):

Hi Francesco,=20
I'm looking for the connection diagrams etc.. For the Neumann EQ PEV 930.01=
. Did you find something ??=20

You're replying to 14-year-old post. But if I were in your position I'd
call Oliver at Tab Funkenwerk who has worked on a lot of those mastering
consoles and has documentation and experience with the modules for them.
Neumann still has docs on that stuff but since they turned into the borg
finding the one guy left who knows about the mastering gear is nontrivial.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 2/7/2017 7:54 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
But if I were in your position I'd
call Oliver at Tab Funkenwerk who has worked on a lot of those mastering
consoles and has documentation and experience with the modules for them.

14 years ago, that would work, but Oliver died a couple of years ago.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

In article , Mike Rivers wrote:
On 2/7/2017 7:54 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
But if I were in your position I'd
call Oliver at Tab Funkenwerk who has worked on a lot of those mastering
consoles and has documentation and experience with the modules for them.

14 years ago, that would work, but Oliver died a couple of years ago.

That is terrible! Oliver was good people. You know if anyone took over his
file cabinets?

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 2/8/2017 9:12 AM, Scott Dorsey wrote:

That is terrible! Oliver was good people. You know if anyone took over his
file cabinets?

Tab-Funkenwerk is still operating, but I don't know to what extent. I'm
sure that all the documentation that Oliver collected, as well as his
design notes and test results are still there. The question is whether
anyone knows what to do with them.

http://www.tab-funkenwerk.com