David L. Johnson

Default FS: Dokorder 1120 r-to-r

I have a vintage Dokorder reel-to-reel tape deck that I am interested in
selling. It is a three-motor, three-head 10" reel deck with
sound-on-sound and echo, 1/4 track or 1/2 track, switchable.

Last I used it, it worked. That was some time ago, but sale would be
conditional on the thing working. I haven't used it much since 1986, so
it will at least need some cleaning and adjusting.

I have a bunch of tapes, both 7" and 10", that I will throw in with the
deal. Some of these are damaged from long storage, so their utility is
suspect.

$100 OBO, plus shipping.

--

David L. Johnson

__o | If all economists were laid end to end, they would not reach a
_`\(,_ | conclusion. -- George Bernard Shaw
(_)/ (_) |

rockatone rockatone is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David L. Johnson View Post
I have a vintage Dokorder reel-to-reel tape deck that I am interested in
selling. It is a three-motor, three-head 10" reel deck with
sound-on-sound and echo, 1/4 track or 1/2 track, switchable.

Last I used it, it worked. That was some time ago, but sale would be
conditional on the thing working. I haven't used it much since 1986, so
it will at least need some cleaning and adjusting.

I have a bunch of tapes, both 7" and 10", that I will throw in with the
deal. Some of these are damaged from long storage, so their utility is
suspect.

$100 OBO, plus shipping.

--

David L. Johnson

__o | If all economists were laid end to end, they would not reach a
_`\(,_ | conclusion. -- George Bernard Shaw
i am interested in buying this unit.you could send me an email with details
[...]

i am interested in this unit.
[...]

if you still have unit(1120) please call me at 305 6084546