Ray B.

Default FS: Morley DeltaLab Control Pedal, dbx PPA-1 portable noise reduction

Hi all.

I've got a Morley DeltaLab Control Pedal (Model "DLB") that I'm looking to
sell. I believe this pedal controls either the DeltaLab DL-4 Delay Unit or
the DeltaLab Echotron. I found this pedal a few years ago at a garage sale;
I bought it thinking that it was a cool and (possibly) collectible piece of
equipment. Well, it's time to clear out some unused stuff from the bowels of
my home studio, and this pedal is up for sale. Very good condition. I've
cleaned it and it powers up fine; both the "Delay Up" and "Delay Down"
switches seem to work (the corresponding LED lights come on). However, I
have no way of testing whether it works since I don't own either of those
DeltaLab effects units.

Before I put it up for auction on eBay, I figured I'd offer it to someone in
this newsgroup who actually appreciates the pedal - and can package with the
appropriate DeltaLab effects unit.

Let me know if you're interested. Price is negotiable. Pictures are
available upon request.

Also, I've got a dbx PPA-1 portable noise reduction unit up for sale. This
is a pretty neat piece of technology from the 80's. It's about half the size
of a cigarette pack; it comes with a belt clip. It takes a stereo mini-plug
input and applies either dbx II or dbx "B" (their attempt at imitating Dolby
B) noise reduction. Headphone jack, bypass switch, stereo volume (output)
controls. It runs on 2 AAA batteries. Barely used - mint condition. Pictures
are available upon request. Hopefully, someone will make me a reasonable
offer so I don't have to deal with eBay.

TIA,

Ray

Ray Boyce
(you know what to remove)

cheez cheez is offline
Junior Member

Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray B. View Post
[...]

Do you still have the Morley DeltaLab Pedal?

Cheez