Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Jilly Jiggles for Jism

On Apr 18, 12:17*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Apr 17, 11:16*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Apr 17, 10:27*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Apr 17, 9:38*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
The old girl is parched:

"Champaign mayor doubts Obama is an American"
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/p...t-met-champaig
n-ma
Video:
http://www.breitbart.tv/illinois-may...ubts-about-oba
mas-
What matters? This:
http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/bar...birth_certific
at..
.
Yes, Senator Sugar, the officials in Hawaii affirm the document
is
legal
and
valid. Game over.

Not original birth certificate; something that was recently
concocted
as
it's
obvious computer-generated document.

IT PROVES NOTHING.

So, keep sucking, old girl ... you might eventually be rewarded
with a
bellyful.

It is all a massive conspiracy hatched even before his birth.
that is why they planted birth notices in two Hawaii newspapers just
when he was born in Kenya!!!
they knew what he would become even before he was born!

Exactly!

You two don't know the power of The Conspiracy.

They have gone back and planted new, altered newspapers in every
library, every antique shop and every home that possesses a copy from
that date.

The original Honolulu paper congratulated the Obamas on their son that
was born in KENYA. The original copy reads:

"To Mr. and Mrs. Barack Obama a son born in Kenya"

Only ostriches would think otherwise.

Of course.

According to a Harris poll, 45% of Republicans believe that tripe. *
Incredible.

Look who represent the republicans on RAO and rethink your statement.

I truly hope that the sane Republican Party makes a return. *It's best
for the country to have at least two viable parties.

Agreed. There was a brilliant article in Rolling Stone a few years
back about Republican abuses of power in the Congress during Dubya's
first term. The Republicans would hold unannounced votes in the middle
of the night and not inform Democrats who might vote against these
bills. Soon, the Democrats caught on and started showing up, only to
have the Republicans postpone the vote and adjourn.

I remember thinking that it wasn't so much a Democrat-Republican thing
as much as the scales tipping too much to one side. Either side is
corruptible. The Two Party system, IMO, is as essential as checks and
balances through the legislative, executive and judicial branches.