Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default ScottW, you're not a hypocrite

....are you?

You claim you want polite discussion. It's been offered for weeks. Yet
you won't engage in it.

You do know what that makes you, right?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Apr 16, 9:48*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
...are you?

You claim you want polite discussion. It's been offered for weeks. Yet
you won't engage in it.

You do know what that makes you, right?

I know what this makes you. A raving, unconfined nut.

And a ****penis.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
...are you?

You claim you want polite discussion. It's been offered for weeks. Yet
you won't engage in it.

You do know what that makes you, right?

I know what this makes you. A raving, unconfined nut.

What an odd thing to say to someone who is merely offering polite
conversation.

*And a ****penis.

Have you read any good books recently, Bratzi?