Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Easter 2010: My Return To The Catholic Church Stalls

On Apr 5, 12:51*am, Jenn wrote:

*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

Do you have a guess based on Sentaor Sugar's answers?

Nah, I don't want to go there. *I asked him his age in good faith.

And he (no doubt in good faith) refused to answer you.

Well, I'd guess below 40 based on his focus solely on making money,
his discounting of expanding his (rather limited) mind, his
prepubescent preoccupation with sexual matters, his swallowing whole
of the neoconservative propaganda and the fact that he tries
desperately to appear worldly when it's clear that he's anything but.

If he's over 40 it's possible that an abusive relationship has caused
the ossification of his thoughts.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 5, 1:17*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly revelled:

No thanks, I'm not interested in Jilly The Blowjob Queen's money-making
ventures.

Just think of it, Senator Sugar! Men wining and dining you with fine meals, a
short trip to a nice hotel room, then a quick few hundred cash.

A Sad Sack/Gomer Pyle salary just ain't enough to cover Jilly's tranny wardobe
and kitschy jewelry expenses, so this is how she supplements that meager
parasitic tax-feeder income.

Um, no, Senator Sugar. Majors do just fine.

I like to read. The shallowness of only focusing on making money is
retarded. You can look up what I make. I live quite nicely on that
amount, thank you, no supplemental income required.

BTW, you should compare what the bible calls those who love money and
compare that to your views on gays. How does it feel to be the root of
all evil? LOL!

You may now tap-dance back into your personal oblivion and drink as
much jism and smegma as you desire.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 5, 1:12*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly demanded:

Besides, when I demanded that 2pid answer a question he was no more
forthcoming than you were.
Now answer the question. How old are you?

What's your real name, Jilly?

Pulling a 2pid I see.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 5, 1:13*am, Jenn wrote:

Good God you're an idiot.

Cha-Ching! SCORE!

We at Brigade 53 have known that for a long, long time.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly squinted:

What's your real name, Jilly?

Pulling a 2pid I see.

If you could actually see the forest from the trees, old girl, you just might
realize how much of an "accutard" you are.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly clutched her purse:

A Sad Sack/Gomer Pyle salary just ain't enough to cover Jilly's tranny
wardobe and kitschy jewelry expenses, so this is how she supplements that
meager parasitic tax-feeder income.

Um, no, Senator Sugar. Majors do just fine.

How long have have you been a tax-feeding parasite? All your adult life?

I like to read.

An excellent way of killing time while in the brig.

The shallowness of only focusing on making money is retarded.

Spoken like a true tax-feeding parasite who has no such worries.

You can look up what I make. I live quite nicely on that amount, thank you, no
supplemental income required.

Have you ever held a non-parasitic tax-feeder job in your entire adult life?

BTW, you should compare what the bible calls those who love money and compare
that to your views on gays.

A non sequitur of epic proportions.

How does it feel to be the root of all evil? LOL!

Unsupported conclusion built upon a flimsy foundation as could only be
constucted by an "accutard."

You may now tap-dance back into your personal oblivion and drink as much jism
and smegma as you desire.

"IKYABWAI".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly giggled:

Good God you're an idiot.

So said an exasperated lezbo Jenn.

Cha-Ching! SCORE!

"IKYABWAI".

We at Brigade 53 have known that for a long, long time.

The brig where Jilly serves out her time reading books.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 5, 1:52*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Cha-Ching! SCORE!

"IKYABWAI".

Learn the definitions before using the acronyms.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

[GeoSynch The Greatest] wrote:

Jilly clutched her purse:

[...]

const[r]ucted by an "accutard."

You may now tap-dance back into your personal oblivion and drink as much jism
and smegma as you desire.

"IKYABWAI".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 5, 1:49*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

How long have have you been a tax-feeding parasite? All your adult life?
Spoken like a true tax-feeding parasite who has no such worries.
Have you ever held a non-parasitic tax-feeder job in your entire adult life?

It's nice to know your views on the US military.

In your opinion, which shoes produce the most effective tapping
sounds, Senator Sugar?

Have you had taps installed or do you go stock?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly giggled:

Good God you're an idiot.

So said an exasperated lezbo Jenn.

Yes. Normal people are "exasperated" when we encounter the likes of you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 5, 1:38*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly squinted:

What's your real name, Jilly?

Pulling a 2pid I see.

If you could actually see the forest from the trees, old girl, you just might
realize how much of an "accutard" you are.

You probably mean to say "forest for the trees".

Perhaps you wear wooden clogs to tap out your "messages"? Is that it,
Senator Sugar?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly squirmed:

How long have have you been a tax-feeding parasite? All your adult life?
Spoken like a true tax-feeding parasite who has no such worries.
Have you ever held a non-parasitic tax-feeder job in your entire adult life?

It's nice to know your views on the US military.

Differentiate, if you can, between defending country and hegemonic overreach.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 5, 1:57*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly squirmed:

How long have have you been a tax-feeding parasite? All your adult life?
Spoken like a true tax-feeding parasite who has no such worries.
Have you ever held a non-parasitic tax-feeder job in your entire adult life?

It's nice to know your views on the US military.

Differentiate, if you can, between defending country (sic) and hegemonic overreach.

Ah, so you are for gay marriage.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jenn insisted:

Good God you're an idiot.

So said an exasperated lezbo Jenn.

Yes. Normal people are "exasperated" when we encounter the likes of you.

Are you channeling Pudge?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 5, 1:55*am, Jenn wrote:
In article ,

*"GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly giggled:

Good God you're an idiot.

So said an exasperated lezbo Jenn.

Yes. *Normal people are "exasperated" when we encounter the likes of you.

I tend to laugh at them a lot.

Reference 2pid.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly detoured:

If you could actually see the forest from the trees, old girl, you just
might realize how much of an "accutard" you are.

You probably mean to say "forest for the trees".

Haven't you been down this 'coin' versus 'coined' road before, old girl, or do
you simply refuse to learn from your past mistakes?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

More silly Jilly:

It's nice to know your views on the US military.

Differentiate, if you can, between defending country (sic) [not] and
hegemonic overreach.

Ah, so you are for gay marriage.

Jilly reaches the end of her tether.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 5, 2:02*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly detoured:

If you could actually see the forest from the trees, old girl, you just
might realize how much of an "accutard" you are.

You probably mean to say "forest for the trees".

Haven't you been down this 'coin' versus 'coined' road before, old girl, or do
you simply refuse to learn from your past mistakes?

For people studying ESL:

http://esl.about.com/library/glossary/bldef_130.htm

Or are you coining a new phrase? ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 5, 2:05*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
More silly Jilly:

It's nice to know your views on the US military.
Differentiate, if you can, between defending country (sic) [not] and
hegemonic overreach.

Ah, so you are for gay marriage.

Jilly reaches the end of her tether.

Ah, hegemony only applies to certain things and certain groups.

You've proven yourself to be many things but I haven't seen you be a
hypocrite before.

Perhaps this is an example of intellectual overreach for you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 4, 11:42*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 4, 11:31*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jenn inquired:

Would you mind telling me your age?

Why do you ask?

Why are you afraid to answer?

Because these are not adult behaviors he's displaying.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 5, 2:25*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 5, 2:02*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly detoured:

If you could actually see the forest from the trees, old girl, you just
might realize how much of an "accutard" you are.
You probably mean to say "forest for the trees".

Haven't you been down this 'coin' versus 'coined' road before, old girl, or do
you simply refuse to learn from your past mistakes?

For people studying ESL:

http://esl.about.com/library/glossary/bldef_130.htm

Or are you coining a new phrase? ;-)

Or making another mistake to which she'll never admit?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 5, 2:00*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 5, 1:55*am, Jenn wrote:

In article ,

*"GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly giggled:

Good God you're an idiot.

So said an exasperated lezbo Jenn.

Yes. *Normal people are "exasperated" when we encounter the likes of you.

I tend to laugh at them a lot.

Reference 2pid.

Think about how PLF fits into the same mold as Scott. Both are IT
guys. Both spend an inordinate amount of time on a discussion forum
where they are largely ignored, ridiculed and outsmarted. Both think
they're the smartest guys in the room despite constant gaffes and
obvious patterns of lying. Neither have any sense of self-awareness or
personal standards of conduct.

I mention this because two behavioral therapists I know have been
studying how the Internet attracts people with ASD (autism spectrum
disorder), and I mentioned to them that RAO has people who exhibits
signs of both Aspergers (Scott) and full-blown autism (Bratzi and Bob
Morein). They told me they were going to go through the archives and
pull posts from these people as well as others (such as Arny, who
exhibited classic signs of narcissistic personality disorder over the
course of several years). It will be interesting to get an expert
opinion on these nuts.

Think about PLF for a second. He's an IT guy who works in the middle
of the night (a classic job for someone with proven difficulties in
social or work environments). He spends his nights and weekends making
up outrageous, dumb lies about perfect strangers on the Internet
(you're in the brig, I'm destitute, George repeatedly attempts
suicide). His views and opinions are odd to say the least and appear
nonsensical to almost everyone else here. He's another guy who has ASD
written all over him. He's another guy who just can't fit into normal
modes of personal interaction.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Apr 5, 2:27*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Apr 5, 2:05*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

More silly Jilly:

It's nice to know your views on the US military.
Differentiate, if you can, between defending country (sic) [not] and
hegemonic overreach.
Ah, so you are for gay marriage.

Jilly reaches the end of her tether.

Ah, hegemony only applies to certain things and certain groups.

You've proven yourself to be many things but I haven't seen you be a
hypocrite before.

Tsk tsk. He goes on and on about the typos of others while making a
****load of his own. Also, for someone as rabid and caustic as he is,
you have to admit he's a spectacular coward.

Perhaps this is an example of intellectual overreach for you.

Romper Room is an intellectual overreach for him.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Apr 5, 2:02*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jilly detoured:

If you could actually see the forest from the trees, old girl, you just
might realize how much of an "accutard" you are.
You probably mean to say "forest for the trees".

Haven't you been down this 'coin' versus 'coined' road before, old girl, or do
you simply refuse to learn from your past mistakes?

For people studying ESL:

http://esl.about.com/library/glossary/bldef_130.htm

Or are you coining a new phrase? ;-)

Or making another mistake to which she'll never admit?

We at Brigade 53 can count "humiliations" too.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Apr 4, 11:31*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jenn inquired:

Would you mind telling me your age?

Why do you ask?

Why are you afraid to answer?

Because these are not adult behaviors he's displaying.

Things that make you go "Hmmmmmmm".

Don't you find it somewhat ironic that Senator Sugar has posted more
to a thread about "returning to the stalls" than any other recent
thread?

We seem to have gotten him 'excited'.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
On Apr 4, 11:31*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Jenn inquired:

Would you mind telling me your age?

Why do you ask?

Why are you afraid to answer?

Because these are not adult behaviors he's displaying.

Things that make you go "Hmmmmmmm".

Don't you find it somewhat ironic that Senator Sugar has posted more
to a thread about "returning to the stalls" than any other recent
thread?

We seem to have gotten him 'excited'.

Just like Scott got excited about the NAMBLA thing?

Whenever you type in Scott's full name on Google, it's still linked to
NAMBLA. Idiot.