Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Help for Scott & Friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCqQRflUWd4
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 26, 1:16*pm, Boon wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCqQRflUWd4

Unfortunately for 2pid even speaking "teabag" requires knowing what
some words mean. Yes, they're simpler words, but they're words
nonetheless.

Teabaggers like 2pid will have difficulty with that.

From our friends Over There... [email protected] Audio Opinions 0 December 29th 08 08:18 AM
More friends more money,get friends while get paid aksa mit Pro Audio 0 October 26th 07 01:54 AM
Hello to old friends BrianS Pro Audio 4 May 14th 07 05:54 PM
Chat With New Friends and Girl Friends [email protected] Vacuum Tubes 0 May 18th 05 03:03 PM
Chat With New Friends or Girl Friends :: Make Fun With Msn :: Free Site :: [email protected] Vacuum Tubes 0 April 17th 05 06:37 PM