Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default LJ on San Diego TV this morning

Just because I know that so many of you enjoy him:
http://www.kusi.com/news/goodmorning/87618632.html
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Jenn wrote:

Just because I know that so many of you enjoy him:
http://www.kusi.com/news/goodmorning/87618632.html

I liked it!

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 14, 7:14*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,

*Jenn wrote:
Just because I know that so many of you enjoy him:
http://www.kusi.com/news/goodmorning/87618632.html

I liked it!

He thinks he's pretty good in his elitist ivory-tower way, doesn't he?

He might as well be a teacher. He's clearly a liberal. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,

*Jenn wrote:
Just because I know that so many of you enjoy him:
http://www.kusi.com/news/goodmorning/87618632.html

I liked it!

He thinks he's pretty good in his elitist ivory-tower way, doesn't he?

He might as well be a teacher. He's clearly a liberal. LoL.

And yet another self-centered gay.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*Jenn wrote:
Just because I know that so many of you enjoy him:
http://www.kusi.com/news/goodmorning/87618632.html

I liked it!

He thinks he's pretty good in his elitist ivory-tower way, doesn't he?

He might as well be a teacher. He's clearly a liberal. LoL.

And yet another self-centered gay.

Probably.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Mar 14, 8:32*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*Jenn wrote:
Just because I know that so many of you enjoy him:
http://www.kusi.com/news/goodmorning/87618632.html

I liked it!

He thinks he's pretty good in his elitist ivory-tower way, doesn't he?

He might as well be a teacher. He's clearly a liberal. LoL.

And yet another self-centered gay.

Apparently he's actually not gay, he has a wife, named Hope, or so it
seems from his web site. Guitar players are usually not homosexual, at
least, not males.

He is a pretty good guitar player.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Mar 15, 3:56*am, Bret L wrote:
On Mar 14, 8:32*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*Jenn wrote:
Just because I know that so many of you enjoy him:
http://www.kusi.com/news/goodmorning/87618632.html

I liked it!

He thinks he's pretty good in his elitist ivory-tower way, doesn't he?

He might as well be a teacher. He's clearly a liberal. LoL.

And yet another self-centered gay.

*Apparently he's actually not gay, he has a wife, named Hope, or so it
seems from his web site. Guitar players are usually not homosexual, at
least, not males.

*He is a pretty good guitar player.

His dullness, lack of creativity, and bad artititc sensibility
indicate that he is likely a heterosexual!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Bret L wrote:

On Mar 14, 8:32*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*Jenn wrote:
Just because I know that so many of you enjoy him:
http://www.kusi.com/news/goodmorning/87618632.html

I liked it!

He thinks he's pretty good in his elitist ivory-tower way, doesn't he?

He might as well be a teacher. He's clearly a liberal. LoL.

And yet another self-centered gay.

Apparently he's actually not gay, he has a wife, named Hope, or so it
seems from his web site. Guitar players are usually not homosexual, at
least, not males.

Yes, I know. I know Hope very well. Shhhh and I were having a joke.

Hope is a sweetie and a wonderful person. Daughter of Sherwood Schwartz.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On Mar 15, 3:56*am, Bret L wrote:
On Mar 14, 8:32*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*Jenn wrote:
Just because I know that so many of you enjoy him:
http://www.kusi.com/news/goodmorning/87618632.html

I liked it!

He thinks he's pretty good in his elitist ivory-tower way, doesn't he?

He might as well be a teacher. He's clearly a liberal. LoL.

And yet another self-centered gay.

*Apparently he's actually not gay, he has a wife, named Hope, or so it
seems from his web site. Guitar players are usually not homosexual, at
least, not males.

*He is a pretty good guitar player.

His dullness, lack of creativity, and bad artititc sensibility
indicate that he is likely a heterosexual!

I appreciate your musical judgements, Art. Like when I posted a
recording of me playing "In My Life" with 3 of the 6 strings tuned down
a whole step and you seemed to like it. It's good that you have an open
mind.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Mar 15, 9:31*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*Clyde Slick wrote:

On Mar 15, 3:56*am, Bret L wrote:
On Mar 14, 8:32*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*Jenn wrote:
Just because I know that so many of you enjoy him:
http://www.kusi.com/news/goodmorning/87618632.html

I liked it!

He thinks he's pretty good in his elitist ivory-tower way, doesn't he?

He might as well be a teacher. He's clearly a liberal. LoL.

And yet another self-centered gay.

*Apparently he's actually not gay, he has a wife, named Hope, or so it
seems from his web site. Guitar players are usually not homosexual, at
least, not males.

*He is a pretty good guitar player.

His dullness, lack of creativity, and bad artititc sensibility
indicate that he is likely a heterosexual!

I appreciate your musical judgements, Art. *Like when I posted a
recording of me playing "In My Life" with 3 of the 6 strings tuned down
a whole step and you seemed to like it. *It's good that you have an open
mind.

I remember that there was a version you posted that i liked. I don't
think that i
was aware it was you. Well, if i liked that, you should send me more
of your playing.
MAybe you should give LJ lessons in taste and musicality.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 16, 10:27*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

MAybe you should give LJ lessons in taste and musicality.

Not that your opinion matters, but we get it. I doubt there is anybody
on RAO who doesn't know that you don't have the brains to see that a
world-class guitarist is indeed one of the best in the world.

MAybe you should give it a rest.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Mar 16, 10:27*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

MAybe you should give LJ lessons in taste and musicality.

Not that your opinion matters, but we get it. I doubt there is anybody
on RAO who doesn't know that you don't have the brains to see that a
world-class guitarist is indeed one of the best in the world.

MAybe you should give it a rest.

Is Clyde still pretending he doesn't like Juber to annoy Jenn?

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Mar 16, 7:09*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Mar 16, 10:27*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

MAybe you should give LJ lessons in taste and musicality.

Not that your opinion matters, but we get it. I doubt there is anybody
on RAO who doesn't know that you don't have the brains to see that a
world-class guitarist is indeed one of the best in the world.

MAybe you should give it a rest.

He is technically proficient but just inadequate at making any kind of
compelling musical performance.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Mar 16, 9:44*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Mar 16, 10:27*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

MAybe you should give LJ lessons in taste and musicality.

Not that your opinion matters, but we get it. I doubt there is anybody
on RAO who doesn't know that you don't have the brains to see that a
world-class guitarist is indeed one of the best in the world.

MAybe you should give it a rest.

Is Clyde still pretending he doesn't like Juber to annoy Jenn?

Stephen

LOL!!
Maybe I am also pretending to like Jenn's performance just to suck up
to her good side!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Mar 16, 10:27*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

MAybe you should give LJ lessons in taste and musicality.

Not that your opinion matters, but we get it. I doubt there is anybody
on RAO who doesn't know that you don't have the brains to see that a
world-class guitarist is indeed one of the best in the world.

MAybe you should give it a rest.

but Jenn's performance is more enjoyable.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 16, 8:44*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Mar 16, 10:27*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

MAybe you should give LJ lessons in taste and musicality.

Not that your opinion matters, but we get it. I doubt there is anybody
on RAO who doesn't know that you don't have the brains to see that a
world-class guitarist is indeed one of the best in the world.

MAybe you should give it a rest.

Is Clyde still pretending he doesn't like Juber to annoy Jenn?

If that's all there is to it then a hearty "LOL!" to Clyde.

But I personally think Clyde buys his own line of ****.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Mar 16, 10:27*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

MAybe you should give LJ lessons in taste and musicality.

Not that your opinion matters, but we get it. I doubt there is anybody
on RAO who doesn't know that you don't have the brains to see that a
world-class guitarist is indeed one of the best in the world.

MAybe you should give it a rest.

He is technically proficient but just inadequate at making any kind of
compelling musical performance.

No wonder you were friends with 2pid.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:
On Mar 16, 10:27*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

MAybe you should give LJ lessons in taste and musicality.

Not that your opinion matters, but we get it. I doubt there is anybody
on RAO who doesn't know that you don't have the brains to see that a
world-class guitarist is indeed one of the best in the world.

MAybe you should give it a rest.

He is technically proficient but just inadequate at making any kind of
compelling musical performance.

No wonder you were friends with 2pid.

I don't like the Shins, but I don't like prog either, yet I am
friends Scott and was friends with Marc.
But I don't think you and I have a future, no matter what our musical
tastes are!
Oh, yes, now I remember why i stopped conversing with you and Mac, it
is because you like
men who abuse little boys under the guise their love and care for
them.
Byeeeeeeee!!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Mar 16, 10:27*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

MAybe you should give LJ lessons in taste and musicality.

Not that your opinion matters, but we get it. I doubt there is anybody
on RAO who doesn't know that you don't have the brains to see that a
world-class guitarist is indeed one of the best in the world.

MAybe you should give it a rest.

He is technically proficient but just inadequate at making any kind of
compelling musical performance.

No wonder you were friends with 2pid.

I don't like the Shins, but I don't like prog *either, yet I am
friends Scott and was friends with Marc.

Duh.

But I don't think you and I have a future, no matter what our musical
tastes are!

I'm all ate up on the inside.