Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

Default Scottie has a new hero

From the dusty, gritty town of Bakersfield, Calif., a new right-wing
legend is born....

State Sen. Roy Ashburn has come out of the closet. This happened right
after he got drunk at a gay club and picked up a guy to have sex with,
then got busted for DUI on the way home. Oops!

Why is Ashburn a right-wing hero? Because his voting record is 100%
anti-Gay. He's voted against every legislative proposal that favored
Gays in California. His excuse for doing so has been that he's merely
a puppet dancing for his masters, the holy-rolling electorate of
Bakersfield.

Once again we see a hugely hypocritical republican embracing an agenda
of discrimination and hatred for no other reason than keeping his seat
in the legislature. Craig and Foley will welcome Ashburn with open
arms.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 10, 5:11*pm, Glanbrok wrote:

Once again we see a hugely hypocritical republican embracing an agenda
of discrimination and hatred for no other reason than keeping his seat
in the legislature. Craig and Foley will welcome Ashburn with open
arms.

But not that conservative evangelical from Denver who's been "cured".
He's back to loathing "them".
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

Gays with their self-centered hypocrisy/gay agenda viewpoint

There you go, yet again. This from the person who says that he decries
stereotyping. Do you see that this is the hypocrisy that several people
complain about in you?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 10, 11:33*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Mar 10, 3:11*pm, Glanbrok wrote:

From the dusty, gritty town of Bakersfield, Calif., a new right-wing
legend is born....

State Sen. Roy Ashburn has come out of the closet. This happened right
after he got drunk at a gay club and picked up a guy to have sex with,
then got busted for DUI on the way home. Oops!

* Don't be jealous George. *Just because you lack the means to go out
and party
is no reason to disdain those who can.

Why is Ashburn a right-wing hero? Because his voting record is 100%
anti-Gay. He's voted against every legislative proposal that favored
Gays in California. His excuse for doing so has been that he's merely
a puppet dancing for his masters, the holy-rolling electorate of
Bakersfield.

Once again we see a hugely hypocritical republican embracing an agenda
of discrimination and hatred for no other reason than keeping his seat
in the legislature. Craig and Foley will welcome Ashburn with open
arms.

*If George had a clue, he'd know this scum is loathed by all.

Do you mean to say that absolutely nobody likes him. Not one person?

*Gays with their self-centered hypocrisy/gay agenda viewpoint
which no one, including Obama, cares about.

Aspergers sufferers with no brain that can't see their own hypocrisy.
That's why you are laughed by all. (Yes, I meant all, unlike you.)

*Anyway, Conservatives loathe him because this bum violated his no new
taxes
oath and voted for the largest state tax increase in the history of
the union.

Hang the ****er. The nerve!

His support the constituent excuse is BS. *They weren't in favor of
his tax vote. *

Not one person was? Really?

Duh.

All we have here is another self-loathing homosexual.
They're a dime a dozen, like you.

In your rush to insult you've forgotten what language it is we're
speaking.

It's English, 2pid. English.

Everybody should be able to see that. Even a self-loathing Aspergers-
suffering imbecilic hypocrite like you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 10, 11:47*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
*Gays with their self-centered hypocrisy/gay agenda viewpoint

There you go, yet again. *This from the person who says that he decries
stereotyping. *Do you see that this is the hypocrisy that several people
complain about in you?

If you want a serious answer ask serious questions, Jenn. ;-)

BTW, I have no complaints, just peals of laughter.

How are you going to spend your gay lifestyle this weekend?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 11, 12:47*am, Jenn wrote:

*Gays with their self-centered hypocrisy/gay agenda viewpoint

There you go, yet again. *This from the person who says that he decries
stereotyping. *Do you see that this is the hypocrisy that several people
complain about in you?

Scottie has previously claimed exemption from hypocrisy when his
"motor" is "revving".

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

Time for some high-intensity yapping.

State Sen. Roy Ashburn has come out of the closet. This happened right
after he got drunk at a gay club and picked up a guy to have sex with,
then got busted for DUI on the way home. Oops!

Don't be YAPYAPWOOFWOOF! George. Just because bark-bark-barkety-WOOF!

Witless, you're getting agitated over nothing at all. Did you try to
lick your little doggie balls only to discover they're MIA?

Why is Ashburn a right-wing hero? Because his voting record is 100%
anti-Gay. He's voted against every legislative proposal that favored
Gays in California. His excuse for doing so has been that he's merely
a puppet dancing for his masters, the holy-rolling electorate of
Bakersfield.

Once again we see a hugely hypocritical republican embracing an agenda
of discrimination and hatred for no other reason than keeping his seat
in the legislature. Craig and Foley will welcome Ashburn with open
arms.

If George had WOOF! YAPPETY-YAPPETY-YAP!
Gays with their self-centered hypocrisy/gay agenda viewpoint
which no one, including Obama, cares about.

Certainly you resent that "agenda" beyond any reasonable degree.
That's what you meant by "no one", I assume.

But at least you've admitted openly that others demanding equality
under the law is offensive to you.

woof!

[snip mindless yapping]

Everybody who feels sorry for Scottie Witlessmongrel, please donate 5
cents to the National Asperger's/Autism Association.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 11, 10:05*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Mar 10, 9:47*pm, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
*Gays with their self-centered hypocrisy/gay agenda viewpoint

There you go, yet again. *This from the person who says that he decries
stereotyping. *Do you see that this is the hypocrisy that several people
complain about in you?

Tell me you support Ashburn, deny the gay critics
who claim he's a hypocrit and prove me wrong.
Or show me one gay leader or advocate who does.
Just one.

Great, except that's not what you said.

Duh.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 11, 10:02*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Mar 11, 10:56*am, Glanbrok wrote:

[...]

I don't resent it. I'm annoyed by it as a distraction from important
matters.

But at least you've admitted openly that others demanding equality
under the law is offensive to you.

*Just like I find offensive the aging pedophiles who yearn for the
days of their youth when
they were guilty of mere misdemeanors and want "equality" under the
law.

Is that why you stopped abusing rent-boys? *Someone might confuse you
with a responsible adult?

So to 2pid "Gay" equals "pedophile".

This argument will be complete when 2pid says"Gay" equals
"bestiality".

LoL. What an imbecile.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

[...]

What a disgusting, hypocritical troll you are.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

Witless, cornered, snarls in rage.

Is that why you stopped abusing rent-boys? *Someone might confuse you
with a responsible adult?

Actually, I just moved on to exterminating noisy mutts.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 12, 9:56*am, Boon wrote:

What a disgusting, hypocritical troll you are.

Did you know Scottie is collecting all his rabid RAO drool? He's going
to send it to a museum after he murders his poor wife.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Mar 12, 10:19*am, Glanbrok wrote:
On Mar 12, 9:56*am, Boon wrote:

What a disgusting, hypocritical troll you are.

Did you know Scottie is collecting all his rabid RAO drool? He's going
to send it to a museum after he murders his poor wife.

He doesn't have to murder her. If she read his posts she'd die of
shame.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 12, 1:15*pm, Boon wrote:

Did you know Scottie is collecting all his rabid RAO drool? He's going
to send it to a museum after he murders his poor wife.

He doesn't have to murder her. If she read his posts she'd die of
shame.

But she wouldn't die of thirst!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

On Mar 11, 11:23*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:

* Don't be YAPYAPWOOFWOOF! George. *Just because bark-bark-barkety-WOOF!

Is that why you stopped abusing rent-boys? *Someone might confuse you
with a responsible adult?

So to 2pid "Gay" equals "pedophile".

This argument will be complete when 2pid says"Gay" equals
"bestiality".

Remember that homophobic argument against Gay marriage involving
trees? Scottie 'thinks' that sort of hysterical and irrational bigotry
serves our nation well.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Mar 10, 9:47*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
*Gays with their self-centered hypocrisy/gay agenda viewpoint

There you go, yet again. *This from the person who says that he decries
stereotyping. *Do you see that this is the hypocrisy that several people
complain about in you?

Tell me you support Ashburn, deny the gay critics
who claim he's a hypocrit and prove me wrong.
Or show me one gay leader or advocate who does.
Just one.

ScottW

I neither support nor reject Ashburn, as I know little about him. I'm
sorry that he has lived his life in the closet, as that's very
unhealthy. However, that's his choice, until now. I do think that he's
an ass if he was driving drunk.

But your point, is...pointless. This has nothing to do with your
hypocrisy regarding stereotyping.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

Witless barks and drools, barks and drools, and then barks and drools
some more.

*Gays with their self-centered hypocrisy/gay agenda viewpoint

There you go, yet again. *This from the person who says that he decries
stereotyping. *Do you see that this is the hypocrisy that several people
complain about in you?

Tell me you support Ashburn

Having difficulty following Mistress's point? Is the puddle of drool
getting so deep that you don't need to bark for Walkies? Launch
yourself into the yard and dig up something interesting, Scoots.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Mar 10, 11:47*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*ScottW wrote:
*Gays with their self-centered hypocrisy/gay agenda viewpoint

There you go, yet again. *This from the person who says that he decries
stereotyping. *Do you see that this is the hypocrisy that several people
complain about in you?

If you want a serious answer ask serious questions, Jenn. ;-)

BTW, I have no complaints, just peals of laughter.

How are you going to spend your gay lifestyle this weekend?

Driving home from my gig in Reno, mostly.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

This argument will be complete when 2pid says"Gay" equals
"bestiality".

Here's something that may send the pooch into irremediable paroxysms
of hysterical yapping:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* *
Korean Man Is Married To Anime Body Pillow

Lee Jin-gyu fell for his 'dakimakura' - a kind of large, huggable
pillow from Japan, often with a picture of a popular anime character
printed on the side.

In Lee's case, his beloved pillow has an image of Fate Testarossa,
from the 'magical girl' anime series Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha.

Now the 28-year-old otaku (a Japanese term that roughly translates to
somewhere between 'obsessive' and 'nerd') has wed the pillow in a
special ceremony, after fitting it out with a wedding dress for the
service in front of a local priest. Their nuptials were eagerly
chronicled by the local media.

'He is completely obsessed with this pillow and takes it everywhere,'
said one friend.

'They go out to the park or the funfair where it will go on all the
rides with him. Then when he goes out to eat he takes it with him and
it gets its own seat and its own meal,' they added.

The pillow marriage is not the first similarly-themed unusual marriage
in recent times - it comes after a Japanese otaku married his virtual
girlfriend Nene Anegasaki, a character who only exists in the Nintendo
DS game Love Plus, last November

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/816601-man-marries-pillow

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* *

This is why we need the Defense of Marriage law.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

Witless inches closer to his first yapdown of 2010.

deny the gay critics
and prove me wrong.

Scottie, I'd like to extend to you the opportunity to debunk the so-
called "family values" hokum propounded by religious zealots. Most
Americans realize that when the christian right-wingers say "family
values", they're just putting lipstick on the pig of their hatred and
intolerance. The "family values" propaganda has always been a thinly
disguised trojan horse for bigotry. Your fellow travelers who bleat
about "family values" are anti-Gay in every way one can imagine: They
want us back in the closet, they want to limit our employment
opportunities, they are dead-set against us getting married, and some
of them even want to corral us in segregated housing or even towns.

So try, Scottie, try to open your drool-soaked jaws and bark out
against these anti-American exponents of hatred and divisiveness.

After you've hurdled this awesome and intimidating barrier to human-
style thinking, we can move on to the equally explosive issue of how
transsexuals are abused by the legal systems of 44 states. Aren't you
eager to go there? ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 12, 2:45*pm, Jenn wrote:
*ScottW wrote:

But at least you've admitted openly that others demanding equality
under the law is offensive to you.

*Just like I find offensive the aging pedophiles who yearn for the
days of their youth when
they were guilty of mere misdemeanors and want "equality" under the
law.

Stunning.

I vote for "imbecilic" but YMMV.

I feel sorry for 2pid. He hasn't a brain in his head.

NAT:Hero or Villain? Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 2 May 26th 09 08:47 PM
$$$ on line hero $$$ [email protected] Pro Audio 0 April 28th 08 12:32 PM
$$$ on line hero $$$ nmk Tech 0 April 26th 08 07:37 AM
An American Hero [email protected] Audio Opinions 1 July 30th 05 10:56 AM
Working on Being a Hero Mike Rivers Pro Audio 177 December 29th 04 12:00 AM