Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

Default Access?

The Citibank concierge service just emailed, offering access to "Tom
Petty and the Heartbreakers, Jimi Hendrix, Brooks & Dunn and More!"

They must mean "access" differently than I do.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

On Mar 2, 6:06*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
The Citibank concierge service just emailed, offering access to "Tom
Petty and the Heartbreakers, Jimi Hendrix, Brooks & Dunn and More!"

They must mean "access" differently than I do.

Serves you right for boycotting the olympics. shoooooosh! There goes
another medalist!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Glanbrok wrote:

On Mar 2, 6:06*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
The Citibank concierge service just emailed, offering access to "Tom
Petty and the Heartbreakers, Jimi Hendrix, Brooks & Dunn and More!"

They must mean "access" differently than I do.

Serves you right for boycotting the olympics. shoooooosh! There goes
another medalist!

That's some wicked tape-delay in your market.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Mar 3, 11:17*am, MiNe 109 wrote:

The Citibank concierge service just emailed, offering access to "Tom
Petty and the Heartbreakers, Jimi Hendrix, Brooks & Dunn and More!"

They must mean "access" differently than I do.

Serves you right for boycotting the olympics. shoooooosh! There goes
another medalist!

That's some wicked tape-delay in your market.

What are you suggesting -- that the RAO Idiots' Brigade did away with
Tom Petty? Or maybe you're feeling ashamed at your lack of enthusiasm
for C&W moozick. Or are you still mourning Hendrix? I'd move on if I
were you. Scottie did.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
Glanbrok wrote:

On Mar 3, 11:17*am, MiNe 109 wrote:

The Citibank concierge service just emailed, offering access to "Tom
Petty and the Heartbreakers, Jimi Hendrix, Brooks & Dunn and More!"

They must mean "access" differently than I do.

Serves you right for boycotting the olympics. shoooooosh! There goes
another medalist!

That's some wicked tape-delay in your market.

What are you suggesting -- that the RAO Idiots' Brigade did away with
Tom Petty? Or maybe you're feeling ashamed at your lack of enthusiasm
for C&W moozick. Or are you still mourning Hendrix? I'd move on if I
were you. Scottie did.

The mourning might wait as they do all have new recordings out, Hendrix
included.

Country? Dale Watson has something to say about that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q02Yn...eature=related

OTOH, that 'More' is toe-tapper.

Stephen

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

If you get access to Jimi Hendrix, you aren't coming back.