Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default V'n's'n'h: I'm OK, You're Autistic

Vinylsnatch finds autism in the way that the Puritans of Salem found
demonic possession, that is, everywhere, and with as much good reason,
which is to say none. It's amusing. On r.a.tubes, a real autistic,
Phil Allison posts with some regularity. read his diatribes and then
come back here and find those kind of ad hominem, spastically foul
attacks. You won't.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Jan 21, 12:44*am, Bret L wrote:
*Vinylsnatch finds autism in the way that the Puritans of Salem found
demonic possession, that is, everywhere, and with as much good reason,
which is to say none. It's amusing. On r.a.tubes, a real autistic,
Phil Allison posts with some regularity. read his diatribes and then
come back here and find those kind of ad hominem, spastically foul
attacks. You won't.

Again you're wrong. I just want you to admit it so that we can treat
you accordingly.

On another discussion forum I frequent, we have an autistic person as
a regular. He posts very much in the same manner as you...always off-
topic, can't seem to carry on a cogent or relevant conversation with
the others, single-minded, can't seem to realize the inappropriateness
of his comments. If he was a white supremacist, I'd say you two were
identical twins.

At least he admits it, which makes him easier to put up with his posts.