Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default You can count on boopsie....

.... never to say a single word about audio or music.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

... never to say a single word about audio or music.

I just checked your history all the way back to July, and you have written
exactly zero on-topic posts in this group during that time. I found nothing
but character attacks against other posters and whiny political diatribes.
I'm sure I could go back many more months and nothing would change. Truth be
told, I figured I'd find at least an occasional, isolated post relevant to
the topic of the newsgroup, but I guess I gave you too much credit. Yes,
you're in an outstanding position to lecture others about posting off-topic,
you dirty goat ****er.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Dec 1, 12:30*am, "badlands420" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in messagenews:fvt6h5pk138snclkjgqj5fo8tb4d0ij7aq@4ax .com...

... never to say a single word about audio or music.

I just checked your history all the way back to July, and you have written
exactly zero on-topic posts in this group during that time. I found nothing
but character attacks against other posters and whiny political diatribes..
I'm sure I could go back many more months and nothing would change. Truth be
told, I figured I'd find at least an occasional, isolated post relevant to
the topic of the newsgroup, but I guess I gave you too much credit. Yes,
you're in an outstanding position to lecture others about posting off-topic,
you dirty goat ****er.

You've read every one of George's posts all the way back to July? Wow.
And you thought we hung on YOUR every word.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

... never to say a single word about audio or music.

I just checked your history all the way back to July,

You've read every one of George's posts all the way back to July?

Of course he didn't. boopsie is a liar extraordinaire.

And you thought we hung on YOUR every word.

There's irony in here somewhere.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

Of course he didn't. boopsie is a liar extraordinaire.

You're saying I falsified your posting history?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Dec 1, 1:07*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
Of course he didn't. boopsie is a liar extraordinaire.

You're saying I falsified your posting history?

George, Stephen and I were discussing the Austin music scene in a
thread just last week. So you didn't tell the truth.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

George, Stephen and I were discussing the Austin music scene in a

thread just last week. So you didn't tell the truth.

Wow, is George your little brother? Can't answer a question on his own?

Pretty sad that he requires the defense of a dude who fails at suicide and
hangs out with ScottW.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

boopsie is in a snit.

Of course he didn't. boopsie is a liar extraordinaire.

You're saying I falsified your posting history?

Snipping context doesn't add to your credibility, you know. It actually makes
you look ever so Scottie-like.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

boopsie's desperation drives him to shrillness.

George, Stephen and I were discussing the Austin music scene in a
thread just last week. So you didn't tell the truth.

Wow, is George your little brother? Can't answer a question on his own?

Why are you so clumsy that you can't configure your newsreader properly? Even
though you have chosen to use Upchuck for Usenet, you should be aware that
many other posters have surmounted the enormous barriers to legibility that
using Upchuck entails.

Pretty sad that he requires the defense of a dude who fails at suicide and
hangs out with ScottW.

Unfortunately for you, Marc's observation is accurate: You're a liar.

If you hadn't falsely claimed to have read *all* of my RAO posts, you would
have been on safe ground generalizing that I make very few posts about audio.
But that would have been an implicit admission that you make none at all, and
therefore that you post on RAO only for the trollery and verbal combat. So
rather than keep your trap shut in a no-win situation, you chose to tell a
stupid and transparent lie.

Hey, you know what? If you had said that your preferred Gay bar has a better
sound system than one of the Ramparts I mentioned, that would have had a
tinge of audio content, and you could have parried my gibe easily. Oops!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

On Dec 1, 11:56*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
boopsie is in a snit.

Of course he didn't. boopsie is a liar extraordinaire.

You're saying I falsified your posting history?

Snipping context doesn't add to your credibility, you know. It actually makes
you look ever so Scottie-like.

Says the gay homophobe who often forges context.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witless hears the UPS truck and dashes madly to the door.

boopsie is in a snit.

Of course he didn't. boopsie is a liar extraordinaire.

You're saying I falsified your posting history?

Snipping context doesn't add to your credibility, you know. It actually makes
you look ever so Scottie-like.

Says WOOFWOOFWOOF! the gay yappity-yappity-BARKBARKBARK! homophobe WOOF! BARK! GROWF!

Scooter, you're upset again. Trouble at work? Discontent at home? Did one of
your pups get busted yet again?

Still waiting for your concession that your communication skills are
retarded...

--

" It ended up with a [George-]sized anal orifice.
I got out after getting slammed from the rear."
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

On Dec 1, 12:17*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Witless hears the UPS truck and dashes madly to the door.

boopsie is in a snit.

Of course he didn't. boopsie is a liar extraordinaire.

You're saying I falsified your posting history?

Snipping context doesn't add to your credibility, you know. It actually makes
you look ever so Scottie-like.

*Says WOOFWOOFWOOF! the gay yappity-yappity-BARKBARKBARK! homophobe WOOF! BARK! GROWF!

Scooter, you're upset again. Trouble at work? Discontent at home? Did one of
your pups get busted yet again?

Still waiting for your concession that your communication skills are
retarded...

Look who's snipping context now? LoL.

ScottW
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Yet ANOTHER common word that Scottie Witlessmongrel doesn't understand.

Witless hears the UPS truck and dashes madly to the door.

boopsie is in a snit.

Of course he didn't. boopsie is a liar extraordinaire.

You're saying I falsified your posting history?

Snipping context doesn't add to your credibility, you know. It actually makes
you look ever so Scottie-like.

*Says WOOFWOOFWOOF! the gay yappity-yappity-BARKBARKBARK! homophobe WOOF! BARK! GROWF!

Scooter, you're upset again. Trouble at work? Discontent at home? Did one of
your pups get busted yet again?

Still waiting for your concession that your communication skills are
retarded...

Look who's snipping context now?

No, stupey, the context is intact. What I snipped is irrelevant to the
context of your barking.

LoL.

Take a deep breath, Pooch. One day you'll only be able to draw a sloppy X on
the dotted line, and nobody will ask you to be more articulate.

--
"What you see is my misplaced expectations of a higher level of discourse."
-- Scottie Witlessmongrel, RAO, May 22 2009
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

But that would have been an implicit admission that you make none at all,
and
therefore that you post on RAO only for the trollery and verbal combat.

I don't recall suggesting otherwise. I only posted here because I found a
thread with my name on it. Since then, you've been kind enough to start
several other threads about me, since I'm clearly the most important thing
in your life.

So let's summarize:

1. You harbor a delusional belief that you can credibly lecture others about
posting off-topic when you are this newsgroup's most frequent off-topic
poster. I find this very funny.

2. You harbor an even more delusional belief that you can start threads
ABOUT ME and then lambast me for posting in them. This is so far beyond
funny that no adjective could properly describe it.

Now go ahead with your usual weak-ass "gotcha" bull**** and empty
proclamations of victory. There will be no response from me, nor will I even
be around to read it. I'm giving you the uncontested last word. I know how
important this is to people like you. Don't **** it up.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Dec 1, 4:00*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
But that would have been an implicit admission that you make none at all,
and
therefore that you post on RAO only for the trollery and verbal combat.

I don't recall suggesting otherwise. I only posted here because I found a
thread with my name on it. Since then, you've been kind enough to start
several other threads about me, since I'm clearly the most important thing
in your life.

I hate to burst your bubble, but the thread was more about Scott than
you. But if you'd like to stay, feel free. I'd take one of you over
ten Scotts.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"badlands420" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message ...

... never to say a single word about audio or music.

I just checked your history all the way back to July, and
you have written exactly zero on-topic posts in this
group during that time. I found nothing but character
attacks against other posters and whiny political
diatribes. I'm sure I could go back many more months and
nothing would change. Truth be told, I figured I'd find
at least an occasional, isolated post relevant to the
topic of the newsgroup, but I guess I gave you too much
credit. Yes, you're in an outstanding position to lecture
others about posting off-topic.

The Middiot - hypocrisy embodied.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Dec 23, 7:56*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"badlands420" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:fvt6h5pk138snclkjgqj5fo8tb4d0ij7aq@4ax .com...

... never to say a single word about audio or music.

I just checked your history all the way back to July, and
you have written exactly zero on-topic posts in this
group during that time. I found nothing but character
attacks against other posters and whiny political
diatribes. I'm sure I could go back many more months and
nothing would change. Truth be told, I figured I'd find
at least an occasional, isolated post relevant to the
topic of the newsgroup, but I guess I gave you too much
credit. Yes, you're in an outstanding position to lecture
others about posting off-topic.

The Middiot - hypocrisy embodied.- Hide quoted text -

Testing the waters? The same behavior will obtain the same results as
before.