Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Question for Shhhh

Did boopsie admit to being a criminal? My first guess is statutory rape.
Second is extortion or blackmail. Last (i.e. impossible to imagine) is animal
cruelty.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Dec 16, 12:21*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Did boopsie admit to being a criminal? My first guess is statutory rape.
Second is extortion or blackmail. Last (i.e. impossible to imagine) is animal
cruelty.

No, Badlands admitted to a felony count of growin an illegal narcotic.

If 2pid had an ounce (hee hee) of 'integrity' it would have turned
BudBoy in. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Did boopsie admit to being a criminal? My first guess is statutory rape.
Second is extortion or blackmail. Last (i.e. impossible to imagine) is animal
cruelty.

No, Badlands admitted to a felony count of growin an illegal narcotic.

Is pot really a narcotic?

If 2pid had an ounce (hee hee) of 'integrity' it would have turned
BudBoy in. LoL.

ZOMGZ! Did Witless finally get neutered? His people probably had to pay the
unlucky vet double rate to take the knife to Scottie.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Dec 16, 9:57*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

Did boopsie admit to being a criminal? My first guess is statutory rape.
Second is extortion or blackmail. Last (i.e. impossible to imagine) is animal
cruelty.

No, Badlands admitted to a felony count of growin an illegal narcotic.

Is pot really a narcotic?

It really is a felony to grow it.

If 2pid had an ounce (hee hee) of 'integrity' it would have turned
BudBoy in. LoL.

ZOMGZ! Did Witless finally get neutered? His people probably had to pay the
unlucky vet double rate to take the knife to Scottie.

2pid was calling me "it" a few days ago. I thought I'd do an IKYABWAI
since that's all that registers with the poor mutt.

I wonder how 2pid justifies his lapse of integrity.