Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default What a collector gains and loses

From the Boston Globe, seen in rmcr:

http://tinyurl.com/y8wdp6t
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

From the Boston Globe, seen in rmcr:

Jenn your're obscession with classicle music is obseen. Its a good thing
Arnii Krooger is not here to debate you cos Arnii is alway's the first one to
say classacall music has nothing to do with audio.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

Jenn said:

From the Boston Globe, seen in rmcr:

Jenn your're obscession with classicle music is obseen. Its a good thing
Arnii Krooger is not here to debate you cos Arnii is alway's the first one to
say classacall music has nothing to do with audio.

Soory
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article

,

Jenn wrote:

From the Boston Globe, seen in rmcr:

http://tinyurl.com/y8wdp6t

Yes, I still like the physical objects, but I've hit my pack-rat limit
and am now trying to get rid of decades of impulse buy bargains, would
be nice to hear someday titles and moving day gifts from friends.

I finally got a nice cheap set of Fischer-Dieskau singing Schubert
cycles on lp only to get an even better bargain on mp3. Guess which is
more convenient to hear!

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Dec 15, 9:49*pm, Jenn wrote:
From the Boston Globe, seen in rmcr:

http://tinyurl.com/y8wdp6t

He's ripping them down to .mp3. Doofus, and doesn't care about
quality.