Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Pawlenty/Palin 2012!

Pawlenty said he would propose spending cuts and that all programs but
military affairs and public safety are candidates for trims.

http://www.startribune.com/politics/...iaMDCinchO7DUs

When the masses are starving you need lots of cops and a strong
military. Good job!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

http://www.startribune.com/politics/...?elr=KArksLckD....

When the masses are starving you need lots of cops and a strong
military. Good job!

Sara Palins a wonderful woman and I think its sucks that you have a
thing against her.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

When the masses are starving you need lots of cops and a strong
military. Good job!

Sara Palins a wonderful woman and I think its sucks that you have a
thing against her.

The Daily Show showed a bunch of ****uplican yahoos "explaining" why "the
liberals" are "afraid" of Sarah Pailin'. Apparently, we're "afraid" of her
because she likes huntin' and because she goes to church and because she has
"traditional values". The yahoos completely ignored her intolerance, her
divisiveness, and her empty-headedness. Maybe those are the traits the yahoos
value in Ms. Pailin'.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Dec 2, 7:18*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Boon said:

When the masses are starving you need lots of cops and a strong
military. Good job!

Sara Palins a wonderful woman and I think its sucks that you have a
thing against her.

The Daily Show showed a bunch of ****uplican yahoos "explaining" why "the
liberals" are "afraid" of Sarah Pailin'. Apparently, we're "afraid" of her
because she likes huntin' and because she goes to church and because she has
"traditional values". The yahoos completely ignored her intolerance, her
divisiveness, and her empty-headedness. Maybe those are the traits the yahoos
value in Ms. Pailin'.

You also need a strong military when you can see Russia from your
porch.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
iws iws is offline

wrote:
Pawlenty said he would propose spending cuts and that all programs but
military affairs and public safety are candidates for trims.

http://www.startribune.com/politics/...?elr=KArksLckD...

When the masses are starving you need lots of cops and a strong
military. Good job!

Sara Palins a wonderful woman and I think its sucks that you have a
thing against her.

Palin's a huckster but it's fun watching her take the rubes to the cleaners:

"The rules for the crowd were laid out by a spokesman for Palin's book
tour, who said no personal photos of the 2008 Republican vice presidential
candidate were allowed, but attendees could pose with her and buy photos
later from a Web site."

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news...our-11-30-2009

It's bad enough that she's soaking her followers for a factually challenged
tome but then she has the temerity to make sure they empty their pockets for
a photo taken with her. Just goes to prove that old adage: "a fool and his
money are soon parted!"

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

iws said:

Palin's a huckster but it's fun watching her take the rubes to the cleaners:
It's bad enough that she's soaking her followers for a factually challenged
tome but then she has the temerity to make sure they empty their pockets for
a photo taken with her. Just goes to prove that old adage: "a fool and his
money are soon parted!"

This is the behavior of a would-be rock star.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
badlands420 badlands420 is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

iws said:

Palin's a huckster but it's fun watching her take the rubes to the
cleaners:
It's bad enough that she's soaking her followers for a factually
challenged
tome but then she has the temerity to make sure they empty their pockets
for
a photo taken with her. Just goes to prove that old adage: "a fool and
his
money are soon parted!"

This is the behavior of a would-be rock star.

I bet Sarah Palin can take cock better than George.

Sincerely,
gaybar420

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Dec 2, 10:27*pm, "badlands420" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in messagenews:t7eeh593f4him773glj0q9t5l5tvs66vda@4ax .com...

iws said:

Palin's a huckster but it's fun watching her take the rubes to the
cleaners:
It's bad enough that she's soaking her followers for a factually
challenged
tome but then she has the temerity to make sure they empty their pockets
for
a photo taken with her. Just goes to prove that old adage: "a fool and
his
money are soon parted!"

This is the behavior of a would-be rock star.

I bet Sarah Palin can take cock better than George.

Wouldn't bet on it. He could suck start Jay Leno's turbine car.