Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default White Alarmists

White Alarmists

Posted by Bob on October 12, 2009 at 7:10 am

"Walter Williams pointed out that “What people label a stereotype is
usually just an unpleasant fact”

A black man can get away with that, just as Jesse Jackson was able to
admit that he was relieved when the footsteps he hears behind him at
night are made by WHITE man. That is stereotyping, that is blatant

It is also true.

I said below that Orientals have a stereotype of being relatively
placid. As anybody who was in Nam will tell you, that is not a
universal Oriental trait. But a couple of doctors, an Australian man
and Chinese woman, did a study on this which involved a comparison of
Oriental and “Caucasoid” newborns reaction to swaddling, and came to a
statistically significant demonstration that, in fact, there is
genetic truth to that stereotype.

Routinely, any such large statistically significant is repeated
immediately to check it out. You have a guaranteed journal article if
you do it quickly before everybody else does. This one was not
repeated.

At all.

Nor was it disputed.

Gator, on the other hand, is a white alarmist. Teddy Roosevelt was an
alarmist back when pollution outside factory gates was almost unknown.
Oriental calm is not conducive to such alarmism.

Take a part-Oriental example. The Polynesians on Easter Island fished
to provide their protein. Then there was apparently a competition to
build those huge stone men. To win, the chiefs cut down every tree.

EVERY tree.

No more canoes. No more fish.

As the last trees were being cut down, maybe come alarmist said
something. His chief, Moala-Maou, said, “Well, if he wants trees let
Malana-Meii save them in HIS territory. Don’t be an alarmist, the
important thing is to WIN.”

The trees were gone and the fish were gone, so the Easter Islanders
ate up all the birds. ALL the birds. “Leave birds for breeding? You’re
an alarmist. Screw that. I’m HUNGRY!”

Instead of whipping us over what we did to the environments, we might
see it as amazing that there was a major program of environmentalism
at the beginning of this century, when robber barons had a power they
have not had before or since.

Westerners were astounded when they went to Asia and saw Buddhas,
Shinto gods, and Confucian representations on family along with
crucifixes. True, Classical society had something similar. But when
the Persians invaded Greece they burnt the pagan temples for exactly
the same reason Zoroaster’s inheritors, the Christians, did.

Judaism became monotheistic half a millennium after Zoroaster died.

This line of reasoning leads to a really strange conclusion.
Westerners are alarmists and extremists. We insist on ONE truth.

And here is the strange conclusions: Isaac Newton, Galileo and the
Church people who persecuted them came from the SAME source. Orientals
can talk all day and not insist on any conclusion. But once Newton and
Galileo got hold of the law of gravity or that Dutch invention the
telescope, it had to apply to the whole universe.

But the Church could not allow these IMPLICATIONS in THEIR universe,
any more than Westerners could understand Buddha up there with the
crucifix. It was totally alien to them. It was totally alien to the
Western Church. It was totally alien to Newton. It was totally alien
to Galileo.

A good Oriental philosopher would tell me to calm down. He would tell
environmentalists to calm down. The air in China is beginning to show
they are very calm indeed over there.

Confucius will tell you all about table manners. But his kind would
never push the law of gravity without restraint the way Newton did.

More than one good Oriental has told me to calm down about the fact
that the best economic indicator we have is skin color, though a
surprising number of them, as indicated in my last article, see it
clearly.

There is something aggressive about a white society that makes jumps
others cannot. If you look, you will see it disappears with mixing
with browns.

I am a white alarmist. No matter what our established church
threatens, I will keep on saying that the future of the world rests on
saving whites."

http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog/2...ite-alarmists/