Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Clyde and 2pid: two birds of a feather

On Oct 1, 6:51 pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

"box" could also refer to pussy, maybe that's waht Shhh! was asking!

If you knew anything about guitars, you'd also know that a "box" is
musician's slang for an acoustic guitar without having to look it up.

Thank you for proving your "world class" comments are based on
absolutely nothing.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Now quit sucking up to 2pid. He still won't loan you any money for a
bus fare and a bottle of MD 20/20. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clyde, you are an imbecile too.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Oct 3, 10:56*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 1, 6:51 pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
"box" could also refer to pussy, maybe that's waht Shhh! was asking!

If you knew anything about guitars, you'd also know that a "box" is
musician's slang for an acoustic guitar without having to look it up.

That's good to know. The next time you talk about
Jenn's box we will know that you are not
talking about her pussy.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Sacky is on the warpath.

If you knew anything about guitars, you'd also know that a "box" is
musician's slang for an acoustic guitar without having to look it up.

That's good to know. The next time you talk about
Jenn's box we will know that you are not
talking about her pussy.

I daresay only you were confused about that possibility.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Usually a guitar is called an "axe" or sometimes a "plank" "Box
guitar" may be used to differentiate the acoustic flattop from the
electric, but a "box" out of context is usually an electronic device,
a car transmission, or, yes, a woman's cunnus.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 4, 5:55*pm, Bret L wrote:
*Usually a guitar is called an "axe" or sometimes a "plank" *"Box
guitar" may be used to differentiate the acoustic flattop from the
electric, but a *"box" out of context is usually an electronic device,
a car transmission, or, yes, a woman's cunnus.

and something we can use to bury you six feet under.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 4, 4:55*pm, Bret L wrote:
*Usually a guitar is called an "axe" or sometimes a "plank" *"Box
guitar" may be used to differentiate the acoustic flattop from the
electric,

"Axe" is an electric solidbody.

"Box" is an acoustic guitar.

but a *"box" out of context is usually an electronic device,
a car transmission, or, yes, a woman's cunnus.

In a discussion of fingerstyle acoustic guitar, only someone who
masturbates to photos of a dead (and dumb) blonde starlet would claim
the word "box" was used "out of context".

What a ****ing idiot. LOL!