Posted to rec.audio.misc
mclovin mclovin is offline

Default Older Pioneer stuff, can anyone help me figure out what I should do?

Hello,

Hey, I was helping my sister clear out the attic of the house she
bought (the previous owners left some stuff) and I came across a bunch
of old pioneer stereo equipment. Currently it is in a big pile in my
garage and I dont know what I should do with it.

I cant find any information on it on ebay so I am hoping that someone
can help me out here. Because I need money for bills so if it is worth
something I would sell them, but if they arent then I would just hook
them up in my basement.

so all these things were in the original boxes with the original
packaging (even wrapped in that styrofoamy cloth material) but no
manuals so i have no idea how I would even hook any of this up.

Anyways the list of stuff I got is:
Pioneer:
Amp: SA-930
Record Player: PL-930
Synthesized tuner: tx-930
Digital Timer: DT-530
Graphic equalizer: SG-530

Non-pioneer:
Toshiba ST-S36 tuner
Akai EA-A2 Equalizer
Toshiba PC-G22 Cassette Deck

I also had an Audio lamp but I dont know what that is for because it
appears not to turn on when i plug it in (i checked and no current
comes through the light socket)

Im not a very audio savvy guy so could u guys tell me if i should try
to sell it? or is it worth nothing and I should just keep it for
myself?

thanks

WTB: Older / Vintage tape stuff [email protected] Marketplace 0 August 25th 06 01:10 AM
i figure bob wald Car Audio 2 August 10th 06 02:09 PM
i figure bob wald Car Audio 0 August 9th 06 02:42 PM
AKG 414 in figure of 8 Jim Pro Audio 17 February 28th 05 08:17 AM