Posted to rec.audio.misc
[email protected] pgonshor@msn.com is offline

Default Marantz 1060 schematic

Does anyone have a scan of a Marantz 1060 schematic? I hate to pay
$17 for one when the amp isn't worth much more than that. Many thanks
pgonshor at msn.com
Posted to rec.audio.misc
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

pgonshor at msn.com

If it looks pretty its worth much more than that. Probably
sell for at least $200 on Ebay.

greg
Posted to rec.audio.misc
Mark D. Zacharias[_3_] Mark D. Zacharias[_3_] is offline

"GregS" wrote in message
In article
,
pgonshor at msn.com

If it looks pretty its worth much more than that. Probably
sell for at least $200 on Ebay.

greg

I doubt it. The 1060 was a "baby", rated 30 watts per channel.

Mark Z.

Posted to rec.audio.misc
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

In article , "Mark D. Zacharias" wrote:

"GregS" wrote in message
In article
,
pgonshor at msn.com

If it looks pretty its worth much more than that. Probably
sell for at least $200 on Ebay.

greg

I doubt it. The 1060 was a "baby", rated 30 watts per channel.

Mark Z.

I wasn't sure, but if it had 30 watts, I owned one. It
was different drom the 30 watt receiver in that it was
newer technology. I "think" it eliminated the output
capacitor, but my memory is faint.
A schematic did come with the unit.

On ebay one is allready over $100 with 1 1/2 days to go.

greg
Posted to rec.audio.misc
Mark D. Zacharias[_3_] Mark D. Zacharias[_3_] is offline

"GregS" wrote in message
In article , "Mark D. Zacharias"
wrote:

"GregS" wrote in message
In article
,
pgonshor at msn.com

If it looks pretty its worth much more than that. Probably
sell for at least $200 on Ebay.

greg

I doubt it. The 1060 was a "baby", rated 30 watts per channel.

Mark Z.

I wasn't sure, but if it had 30 watts, I owned one. It
was different drom the 30 watt receiver in that it was
newer technology. I "think" it eliminated the output
capacitor, but my memory is faint.
A schematic did come with the unit.

On ebay one is allready over $100 with 1 1/2 days to go.

greg

I checked the schematic, it is capacitor-coupled output. I work on them only
rarely, to say the least, so I wasn't sure. Quality was good overall, but I
prefer direct coupling.

Mark Z.

Posted to rec.audio.misc
g g is offline

On Dec 23 2008, 5:18*am, "Mark D. Zacharias"
wrote:
"GregS" wrote in message

In article
,
pgonshor at msn.com

If it looks pretty its worth much more than that. Probably
sell for at least $200 on Ebay.

greg

I doubt it. The1060was a "baby", rated 30 watts per channel.

Mark Z.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=016
Posted to rec.audio.misc
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

In article , G wrote:
On Dec 23 2008, 5:18=A0am, "Mark D. Zacharias"
wrote:
"GregS" wrote in message

In article
,
" wrote:
Does anyone have a scan of aMarantz1060schematic? =A0I hate to pay
$17 for one when the amp isn't worth much more than that. =A0Many thank=

pgonshor at msn.com

If it looks pretty its worth much more than that. Probably
sell for at least $200 on Ebay.

greg

I doubt it. The1060was a "baby", rated 30 watts per channel.

Mark Z.

Would you take $40 for the amp ??

greg