Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Default Recycle Audio Cassettes?

Is there a repository for audio cassette recycling in the US?

Don't want to just throw them all in the woodstove, though I bet they'd
burn real pretty and all.

--
ha
shut up and play your guitar
Posted to rec.audio.pro

hank alrich wrote:
Is there a repository for audio cassette recycling in the US?

Don't want to just throw them all in the woodstove, though I bet they'd
burn real pretty and all.

If you do burn them, stand *well* upwind. They contain plastics that
generate dioxins when they burn.

--
Tciao for Now!

JOhn.