Array Array is offline
Member

Location: The Great Praries of Canada!
Default British Tweeter

One oddball British Tweeter...

SOLD

Last edited by Array : October 14th 08 at 04:48 PM
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
WMO WMO is offline

Default Foster Fullrange Pair

I've got 6 pairs of them. Last set I ebayed only brought 11 dollars. For
that, I will keep them all and use them eventually

If you can get 20 a pair, consider yourself 'lucky'

Good luck

"Array" wrote in message

Foster Fullrange Pair - offers

|Filename: FE-103a 11 Medley -opt.jpg |
|Download: http://www.audiobanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=176|

Array

Array Array is offline
Member

Location: The Great Praries of Canada!

[quote=WMO;834643]I've got 6 pairs of them. Last set I ebayed only brought 11 dollars. For
that, I will keep them all and use them eventually

If you can get 20 a pair, consider yourself 'lucky'

Good luck

Are you talking the Fane tweeter, or the Foster FE-103a? If you've got 6 pairs of the Fanes and sold a set for only $11 that's a tragedy.